手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

DC最新动作喜剧《和平使者》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Have you ever heard of a guy named Peacemaker? No.

你听说过一个叫和平使者的人吗?没有。
He is a trained killer. We've got trouble with that maniac.
他是个训练有素的杀手。我们跟那个疯子有麻烦了。
Go! What are you waiting for?!
走吧!你还在等什么?
That thing better not crap back there.
那东西最好别在后面拉屎。
You can't house train an eagle, dude. Not without stealing its soul.
你不能在家里训练老鹰,伙计。除非偷走它的灵魂。
Hey, Dad. It's been kind of a rough go for me lately, Dad.
嗨,爸爸。最近我过得不太好,爸爸。
You don't say?
这没什么。
Somebody shot me. A building fell on me.
有人冲我开枪。一栋楼砸在我身上。
You let somebody shoot you?
是你让别人冲你开枪的吗?
It's not like I invited him to come shoot me, Dad. Pathetic.
又不是我邀请他来杀我,爸爸。可悲。
I thought you were in prison for life.
我以为你要在监狱里蹲一辈子。
I work for the government.
我在政府工作。
Post office? You think they'd let me out of prison to deliver mail?
邮局吗?你觉得他们会让我出狱送邮件吗?
I don't know. It's the first government job I could think of.
我不知道。这是我能想到的第一份政府工作。
I kill people for 'em, okay?
我替他们杀人,好吗?
This task force doesn't officially exist, which leaves us on our own.
这个特别小组并不是官方的存在,所以我们只能靠自己了。
We call our targets butterflies. They are a serious threat to the safety of American citizens.
我们把目标称为蝴蝶。他们对美国公民的安全构成了严重威胁。
I think there's something weird going on. You think me and Vigilante are too stupid to notice.
我觉得有点奇怪。你觉得我和治安维持者蠢到没注意到嘛。
Hey, everyone! Which one's me, and which one's Eagly?
嘿,大家看这里!哪一个是我,哪一个是Eagly?
Okay, you're half right, but you score 50 percent on a test at school, what do you get? A D. An F.
好吧,你有一半说对了,但就像你在学校的考试中做对了一半,那么你的成绩是?A。F。
School wasn't my bag. It's for dorks.
学校不是我的菜。傻子才去呢。
That guy's a clown.
那家伙是个小丑。

DC最新动作喜剧《和平使者》预告片

But there's something about him that's... sad.

但他身上有种东西...那就是悲伤的感觉。
Is your target in sight?
你的目标在视线之内吗?
Peacemaker, take him out.
和平使者,干掉他。
Even the kids? Yes! Terminate 'em immediately. Take the shot!
即使是孩子吗?是的!快点干掉他们。开枪!
You told me to kill kids. You didn't say why.
你让我杀孩子。却没说为什么。
'Cause right now, the world needs a son of a bitch and you're the only one I got.
因为现在,这个世界需要一个混蛋,而你是我唯一能找到的。
I thought you loved peace no matter how many men, women, and children you needed to kill to get it.
我以为你极度热爱和平,甚至不去管这个和平要杀多少老幼妇孺才能得到。
I don't know. Lately, I'm having feelings about things.
我不知道。最近,我想了很多。
Dad, maybe I'm a grower, not a shower. What?
爸,也许我是个阳痿者,而不是个正常男人。什么?
An individual you don't like, and then you learn to like.
一个你不喜欢的人,然后你要试着去喜欢。
You're comparing yourself to a chode!
你这是在把自己比作一个傻瓜!
Not in a bad way.
挺生动的啊。
Your dad is not a good man. He's still family.
你爸爸不是个好人。可他依然是我的家人。
My advice? Cut it out with the introspection. The mind is a den of scorpions better left running from, not towards.
要我说,就别去想这些事情了。心灵是蝎子窝,最好是躲着它跑,而不是朝着它跑。
We just got shot at! You ever been shot at? No.
我们刚中枪了!你被枪射中过吗?没有。
Two jerks in costumes and a couple of rejects.
两个玩儿cos的混蛋和几个落魄的人。
It's like a real team out there.
咱们像一个真正的团队了。
Yo, what the hell is that?
哟,那是什么鬼东西?
It's a grenade I tied to a Russian tank shell.
是我绑在俄式坦克上的手榴弹。
Why not just the grenade?
一颗普通手榴弹不行吗?
A grenade blows up like two people.
一颗普通手榴弹也就只能炸飞两个人。
How many people does this blow up?
那这个能炸飞多少人?
I don't know. I invented it this morning. What?
我不知道。我今天早上发明的。什么?
Eat peace, mother...
混蛋们,尝尝和平的力量吧...

重点单词   查看全部解释    
score [skɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 得分,刻痕,二十,乐谱
vt. 记分,刻

联想记忆
terminate ['tə:mineit]

想一想再看

adj. 有结尾的,有限的
vt. 结束,终止

联想记忆
den [den]

想一想再看

n. 兽穴,洞穴 v. 穴居

 
maniac ['meiniæk]

想一想再看

n. 疯子,热衷者 adj. 疯狂的 =maniacal

 
grenade [gri'neid]

想一想再看

n. 手榴弹,榴弹

联想记忆
threat [θret]

想一想再看

n. 威胁,凶兆
vt. 威胁, 恐吓

 
tank [tæŋk]

想一想再看

n. 坦克,箱,罐,槽,贮水池
vt. 把 .

 
eagle ['i:gl]

想一想再看

n. 鹰
vt. (高尔夫)鹰击

 
introspection [.intrəu'spekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 内省,反省,自省

联想记忆
rough [rʌf]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,粗略的,粗暴的,艰难的,讨厌的,不适的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。