手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

成龙揭秘《警察故事》特技拍摄幕后

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh, yeah, Police Story.

噢,对,《警察故事》。

The light.

关于那个灯。

Too long, the story.

太长了,这个故事。

I was sick.

我当时生病了。

I get injection.

打了针。

I was day and night shooting.

白天晚上都在拍摄。

Daytime, I'm filming Heart of the Dragon.

白天我在拍《龙的心》。

Nighttime, I'm directing my own things.

晚上我在导演自己的电影。

We built our own chandelier.

我们自己搭了一个吊灯。

Then we put the wire, we put the electricity to light up the light.

我们架上线,摆好电池,准备用它把灯点亮。

Before I jump, the lighting guy said,

就在我跳之前,灯光师说:

"Sorry, the battery cannot light up the whole thing.

“抱歉,这个电池没法把这么多灯都点亮。

We have to use the built-in battery."

我们得用内置电池才行。”

I might get shocked.

我可能会触电。

"But don't worry, we watch you.

“但是别担心,我们看着你。

Anything happens, we shut off the light."

如果有任何情况发生,我们就把灯关掉。”

You look down.

你向下一看。

Nothing.

什么都没有。

No apple box.

没有苹果箱。

I just use a small prop car with a million candies to safe me landing.

只要一辆装了很多糖的小道具车来帮我安全落地。

That's all!

就只有这个!

Then I just sit there.

然后我就蹲在那。

When suddenly, my stunt guy, "we're ready".

突然,特技师说,“一切就绪”。

Then he put something in my pocket.

然后他往我口袋里放了什么东西。

Okay. Then he run away.

好了,然后他就跑开了。

Then I took my pocket.

然后掏了掏自己的口袋。

There was something like a lucky Buddha thing.

发现那是个类似幸运佛之类的东西。

He know I don't believe these kind of things.

他知道我不相信这种东西。

Then I ... Okay. Put it back.

然后我……行吧,放回口袋。

I don't have the time to run, like, eight feet.

我没有时间助跑,八英尺的助跑距离都没有。

I'm just standing here like, the round pole.

我就站在那,在一根圆杆上。

No balance.

无法保持平衡。

I said, anytime you see I nod my head, rolling the camera.

我说,当你们看到我点头了,就开始拍摄。

Then I go up.

然后我上去。

Then I go down.

又下来。

It's scary. Really scary!

很可怕。真的很可怕!

I'm not ... I'm just ordinary people. I'm not a Superman.

我不是……我只是个普通人,不是什么超级英雄。

And somehow, I see the drop. The sweat.

突然我看到不知从哪有什么东西滴下来。是汗。

Then I look at the camera.

然后我看向摄像机。

That's a cameraman up there already two hour.

有个摄像师傅已经在上面待命两个小时了。

I said, "Okay, take a rest. Get off your sweat."

我说:“休息一下吧。擦擦汗。”

Then he get off all the sweat.

然后他擦了擦汗。

Then I go up, "Are you okay?"

我就上去了,问他“你可以了吗?”

"Yeah."

“可以。”

Then I just do this.

然后我就做了个这个动作。

One of the stunt guys, "Rolling!"

其中一位特技师说:“开拍!”

I said, "Huh?"

我就:“啊?”

Then, you just hear 15 camera rolling. 15 camera.

然后就听见15台摄像机启动。15台啊。

I think it's the record at that time.

我估计这在那时候打破记录了。

We only have 400 feet.

我们只有400英尺的胶片。

You're not gonna jump?

你不跳吗?

Gone!

那就没了!

75 (fps), 45 (fps), 120 (fps), normal speed.

75帧的,45帧的,120帧的,正常速度的。

Wow! The whole entire shopping mall, quiet.

天呐!整个商场都安静了。

You only hear this machine.

只能听到这些机器运转的声音。

Then I ...

然后我……

I think, "I'm gonna die."

我当时觉得我要死了。

Yeah, I just, boom!

对,我就直接“砰”!

I jump down.

跳了下去。

And I said, "Wow, safe landing."

然后我发现:“哇,安全落地。”

I grab my stunt guy do this.

我抓住特技师做这个。

Then he said, "Hold on big brother, I'm gonna die, don't hit me anymore."

然后他说,“冷静一下大哥,我要死了,别再打我了。”

Because I'm so exciting.

因为我当时太激动了。

The power. I don't know where the power come from.

那种力量。我都不知道那力量从哪来的。

Then I turn around and I see 600 extras, and I just do the thing.

然后我转头看到600位临时演员,我就做了这个。

I hit myself, bruise.

捶自己,还擦伤了。

I just, "Aahhh!"

我当时在那呐喊。

Then I see all my hand, the skin peeled, then at like 6:00 we finish.

然后我看到我整个手上的皮都剥脱了,大概凌晨6点拍摄结束。

Then we drinking a beer, celebration.

然后我们喝酒庆祝。

Then I go to Dragon Heart.

之后我就赶去拍《龙的心》。

Get on the car, sleep, drive to the location.

上车,睡觉,开往拍摄现场。

Then here, "Big Brother, we are on the location."

到了那,“大哥,到现场了。”

I get up.

我起来。

I cannot open the door.

打不开门。

My hand just like this.

我的手当时是这样的。

It's over.

完全没力气。

All the energy are gone.

所有力气都用完了。

Then I get off the car.

然后我下了车。

The whole body was ... no more power.

整个身体……一点力量都没有。

I think, in that time, in one second, I use all my power.

我觉得,在拍摄的那一刻、那一秒,我用尽了我的全部力量。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pole [pəul]

想一想再看

n. 杆,柱,极点
v. (用杆)支撑

 
stunt [stʌnt]

想一想再看

n. 特技,阻碍成长 vt. 阻碍成长,表演特技

联想记忆
boom [bu:m]

想一想再看

n. 繁荣,低沉声,帆杠,水栅
vi. 急速增

联想记忆
injection [in'dʒekʃən]

想一想再看

n. 注射,注射物,数学函数

联想记忆
prop [prɔp]

想一想再看

n. 支柱,支持者,倚靠人
n. 道具

联想记忆
sweat [swet]

想一想再看

n. 汗,汗水
v. (使)出汗

 
chandelier [.ʃændi'liə]

想一想再看

n. 枝形吊灯(烛台)

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。