手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 和杰米一起品美食 > 正文

摩洛哥美食(上)

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The main reason I'm here is to understand the food.

我来这里的主要原因是为了了解这里的食物。

Really get under the skin of beautiful Moroccan food.

真正了解摩洛哥美食的本质。

Food here is based around French who colonized this area.

这里的食物是基于殖民此地的法国人。

The Berbers, which is kind of like the nomadic people from the mountains in the desert. And then the Arabs.

基于柏柏尔人,有点像来自沙漠山区的游牧民族。 然后是基于阿拉伯人。

And of course, that is a beautiful cocktail.

当然,这是一杯非常漂亮的鸡尾酒。

So I'm just going to get stuck in.

所以我要开始这次的旅程了。

How're you doing, man?

你好吗,伙计?

You're going to take me to the bakery?

你要带我去面包店吗?

He's going to take me to the bakery.

他要带我去面包店。

Oh wow ! Check this out.

哦,哇! 看看这个。

Look at this man.

看看这个人。

So basically, what happens is every morning?

基本上,每天早上都会发生什么?

The mums will make bread. Literally, most mums.

妈妈们会做面包。 实际上, 大多数妈妈都会做。

And then kids take the bread to the communal bakery on the way to school.

然后孩子们在上学的路上把面包送到公共面包店。

So, Michael, you're going to go off to school now?

迈克尔,你现在要去上学了吗?

OK, nice one brother.

好吧,好兄弟。

Thank you for taking me.

谢谢你带我去。

It's one hell of an oven. It's massive.

这是一个地狱般的烤箱。 巨大无比。

And basically all that bread is distinguished either by the type of cloth they put on it.

基本上所有的面包都是通过他们铺在上面的布料来区分的。

Or you know, they might just put a name across there with a fingerprint in the bread.

或者,他们可能会在面包上印上名字和指纹。

And then they bake it and then the kids break up for school at 12:00.

他们烤了这些面包,然后孩子们12点就放学了。

And they all go home for lunch.

然后他们都回家吃午饭。

They don't have school dinners.

学校没有晚餐。

And then they put the bread out.

然后他们把面包拿出来。

Fresh bread every single day.

每天都有新鲜的面包吃。

How wonderful!

多么美妙!

It's just so beautiful to see!

真是太美了!

Oh wow. Look at all these spices.

哦哇。 看看这些香料。

Oh my lord. Look at the color of these.

哦,我的上帝。 看看这些的颜色。

Look at that.

看看这个。

Beautiful, it's great.

漂亮, 非常好。

There's just food on every corner.

每个角落都有食物。

Here we go.

我们开始吧。

Ah, it's very good!

啊,非常好!

It's called the mhencha.

它叫做mhencha。

It means snaky, snake.

它的意思是弯弯曲曲的,像蛇一样。

Right, yeah.

对,是的。

That is amazing!

这太惊人了!

Yeah.

是的。

What I like about this is a bunch of different women make them in their own home and then they come together here, and they have all of this.

我喜欢的是,一群不同的女人在自己家里做了这些,然后她们聚在一起,她们就会拥有所有这些。

Well, thank you!

好,谢谢你!

All the best.

愿一切都好!

Thank you!

谢谢你!

I want to do a little thing that is completely normal and Moroccan to do.

我想做一件非常普通的摩洛哥式的小事。

I'm going to make a tangia.

我要做一个tangia。

tangia, is this pot here.

tangia是这个陶罐。

Hello, my friend. One of these, please.

你好,我的朋友。 请给我来一个。

So I'm going to buy this tangia.

所以我要买这个tangia。

Now, tangia is obviously a method to cook and you cook it in embers, right?

tangia显然是一种用火苗来烹饪的烹饪方法,对吧?

But how cool is this, right?

这很酷,对吧?

I had nothing. Now I have a tangia.

我啥也没有。 现在我有一个tangia。

I'm just going to take literally, five or six.

我就取大约五到六个来做。

My friend, five or six, in here.

我的朋友,五六个,放在这里。

So one lemon.

一个柠檬。

OK, can you?

好的, 可以吗?

This is how cool it is.

这是多么酷啊。

This is completely normal to do.

这是非常普通的。

In actual fact, I mean, most bachelor's do this.

事实上,我的意思是,大多数单身汉都这样做。

It's just like single pot cooking or for two people.

就像一锅饭一人吃或者两个人吃一样。

A little olive oil.

一点橄榄油。

Have you got some olive oil?

你们有橄榄油吗?

Glug, glug, glug.

咕噜,咕噜,咕噜。

Look at that.

看看这个。

And I swear to you, this is normal stuff.

我向你发誓,这很正常。

Thank you , Merci beaucoup.

谢谢,非常感谢。

Come check this.

来看看这个。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
nomadic [nəu'mædik]

想一想再看

adj. 游牧的,游牧民族的,流浪的

 
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
distinguished [di'stiŋgwiʃt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓著的,尊敬的 动词distinguish的过

联想记忆
massive ['mæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 巨大的,大规模的,大量的,大范围的

 
fingerprint ['fiŋgə.print]

想一想再看

n. 指纹,特点 vt. 取 ... 的指纹,鉴别特征

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 快手马铃薯千层派 2022-03-20
  • 快速又简单的蛋炒饭 2022-03-25
  • 酸辣酱和酸奶色拉 2022-04-01
  • 摩洛哥美食(下) 2022-04-15
  • 水煮大黄茎的3种方式 2022-04-21
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。