手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第190期:史蒂夫的家人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Magi   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Oh, Wow! Oh, Happy Thanksgiving! It's Thanksgiving in America. So "Hello" to all of our American fans.

哦,哇!哦,感恩节快乐!今天是美国的感恩节。所以向我们所有的美国粉丝问好。

It's a time to say thank you for everything.

现在是表达感谢的时刻。

So, I'd like to say special thank you to you, for watching Wow English TV. Photos of the whole family.

我要特别感谢你们收看《哇,英语!》节目。这是我们全家人的照片。

My mum, dad, brother, sister… Oh hey. Hello! Oh, there is a new baby in the family. hooray!

我的妈妈,爸爸,哥哥,妹妹……哦,嘿。你们好!哦,家里有一个新出生的婴儿。好极了!

Oh no! Sorry, I'll be back in a minute. Shhhh. Oh sorry. Shhh. Oh, baby, quiet.

哦,不!对不起,我马上就回来。嘘。哦,对不起。嘘。哦,宝宝,安静点。

Oh, look, what is it? Yeah, it's a baby. Say it like a baby. It's a baby. Well done.

哦,看,这是什么?是啊,这是婴儿。像个婴儿一样说。这是婴儿。做得好。

Now quietly. What is it? It's a baby. What is it? It's a baby. Yeah.

现在小声点。这是什么?这是婴儿。这是什么?这是婴儿。是的。

The baby likes to sleep. She always wants to sleep. There we go. OK. Shhhhh. Be quiet.

婴儿喜欢睡觉。她总是想睡觉。把宝宝放进摇篮里吧。好的。嘘。安静。

Hey Steve! Steve! Maggie! Shhhh. Maggie. What are you doing? Oh! What a naughty bird. Shhh!

嘿,史蒂夫!史蒂夫!麦琪!嘘。麦琪。你在干什么?噢!真是一只淘气的鸟。嘘!

Oops, sorry. Maggie! Shhhh. Hey Steve, I want to tell you some…

哎哟,对不起。麦琪!嘘。嘿,史蒂夫,我想告诉你一些……

Not now Maggie. Look at this mess. Oh! Pick up the pictures and put them back in the correct place.

现在不行,麦琪。看看这里乱七八糟的。噢!把照片捡起来,把它们放回正确的位置。

OK. Sorry. Oh, Maggie. What a naughty, naughty bird. Hey Steve, who's this?

好的。对不起。哦,麦琪。真是只淘气的小鸟。嘿,史蒂夫,这是谁?

Oh. Look, that's my mum. Yeah. My mum likes to play volleyball. Oh, great, Maggie, yeah.

噢。看,那是我妈妈。是的。我妈妈喜欢打排球。哦,太好了,麦琪,是的。

My mum always says "I want to play volleyball. I want to play volleyball." Yeah!

我妈妈总是说:“我想打排球。我想打排球。”是啊!

Oh. Hey, look. Maggie's got another picture. Who's this, Steve?

噢。嘿,看。麦琪捡起了另一张照片。史蒂夫,这是谁?

Hey, who is it? Yeah, it's my brother. A-ha.

嘿,这是谁?是的,这是我哥哥。啊哈。

My brother likes to play the guitar. Oh, here.

我哥哥喜欢弹吉他。哦,给你。

My brother always says "I want to play the guitar. I want to play the guitar". Yeah.

我哥哥总是说“我想弹吉他。我想弹吉他”。是的。

Oh Maggie, super! Another picture. Who's this, Steve?

哦,麦琪,太棒了!另一张照片。这是谁,史蒂夫?

Who is it? It's my sister. My sister likes to play tennis. Yeah! A-ha.

这是谁呢?这是我妹妹。我妹妹喜欢打网球。是啊!啊哈。

She's always saying "I want to play tennis. I want to play tennis." Yeah!

她总是说“我想打网球。我想打网球。”是的!

Oh hey, who's this? You know who this is, don't you? Yeah!

哦,嘿,这是谁?你们知道这是谁,不是吗?是的!

Yeah, it's my dad. Dad!

是的,这是我爸爸。爸爸!

Oh, well done Maggie. Yeah, look! My dad likes to play the piano.

哦,干得好,麦琪。是啊,看!我爸爸喜欢弹钢琴。

He always says "I want to play the piano. I want to play the piano." Hihi.

他总是说:“我想弹钢琴。我想弹钢琴。”呵呵呵。

Oh, thanks, Maggie. Look, all the pictures in the correct place. Yeah!

哦,谢谢,麦琪。看,所有的照片都放在了正确的位置。是的!

Now, what did you want to say? My brothers and sisters are coming!

现在,你想说什么?我的兄弟姐妹们要来了!

Oh, your brother and sister? No, my brothers and sisters! Your brothers and sisters!

哦,你的兄弟姐妹?不,我的兄弟姐妹们!你的兄弟姐妹们!

Hello. Come in. How many brothers and sisters have you got?

你们好。请进。你有多少兄弟姐妹?

Please be quiet! Baby is sleeping.

请安静点!宝宝正在睡觉。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。