手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大叔教你学初级英语 > 正文

第192期:大脚怪

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It's Steve and Maggie. Let's start and play!

是史蒂夫和麦琪。让我们开始玩吧!

It's bigfoot.

是大脚怪。

Hide! Hide! Bigfoot's coming! Bigfoot's coming! Hide!

躲起来!躲起来!大脚怪来了!大脚怪来了!躲起来!

Why do I have to carry everything?

为什么所有的东西都要我来背?

Oh, hello boys and girls, is Maggie here?

哦,你们好,孩子们,麦琪在吗?

What? She was scared of bigfoot?

什么?她害怕大脚怪吗?

Oh haha. I am bigfoot.

哦,哈哈。我是大脚怪。

Hey Maggie, why are you hiding in the bin?

嘿,麦琪,你为什么躲在垃圾桶里?

What? Hey, oh it's not bigfoot. It's you.

什么?嘿,哦,这不是大脚怪。是你呀。

Oh Maggie, bigfoot doesn't exist.

哦,麦琪,大脚怪根本不存在。

It does exist.

它确实存在。

No it doesn't, Maggie.

不,不是的,麦琪。

It does. It looks like this, or this, or this.

确实如此。它看起来像这个,或者这个,或者这个。

So scary.

太吓人了。

Or this.

或者这个。

Stop it, stop it, stop it, Maggie.

住手,麦琪。

Bigfoot doesn't exist and hey, let's get ready to camp here for tonight, yeah!

大脚怪并不存在,嘿,让我们准备好今晚在这里露营吧,耶!

That was delicious. Thank you, Maggie.

真好吃。谢谢你,麦琪。

Let's sing the song.

让我们唱这首歌吧。

I believe in bigfoot. I don't believe in bigfoot.

我相信有大脚怪。我不相信有大脚怪。

Is he there? He's not there. Bigfoot could be anywhere.

他在那儿吗?他不在那里。大脚怪可能在任何地方。

Maggie, that's a nice song but bigfoot doesn't exist.

麦琪,这首歌很好听,但大脚怪根本不存在。

Anyway, it's bedtime.

不管怎样,该上床睡觉了。

Okay, night night, Steve.

好了,晚安,史蒂夫。

Night night, Maggie.

晚安,麦琪。

Hey boys and girls, isn't Maggie silly?

嘿,孩子们,麦琪是不是很傻?

She thinks bigfoot is real.

她认为大脚怪是真的。

Well let's play a joke on her. Watch this.

好吧,让我们跟她开个玩笑吧。看这个。

Are you ready?

准备好了吗?

Bigfoot! Bigfoot's here!

大脚怪!大脚怪来了!

Bigfoot's outside! It's bigfoot! It's bigfoot!

大脚怪在外面!是大脚怪!是大脚怪!

Only joking, Maggie.

开个玩笑,麦琪。

Don't, Steve.

别这样,史蒂夫。

Oh, Maggie. I tricked you.

哦,麦琪。我骗了你。

How silly, Steve.

多傻啊,史蒂夫。

Bigfoot isn't real.

大脚怪不是真的。

It is real.

这是真的。

Come on, let's get some sleep.

来吧,我们去睡一会儿吧。

See you in the morning.

明早见。

Hey, my turn to play a trick on Steve now.

嘿,现在轮到我捉弄史蒂夫了。

Hey, come with me. This'll be a good trick.

嘿,跟我来。这将是一个很好的把戏。

Hey, look at my shadow. Oh, bigger, bigger, bigger. Perfect!

嘿,看看我的影子。哦,更大。太棒了!

I am bigfoot.

我是大脚怪。

What's going on?

到底怎么回事?

It's bigfoot. It really is a bigfoot.

是大脚怪。它真的是一只大脚怪。

Run away! Run away! Run away!

快跑!快跑!快跑!

Look at Steve go!

看史蒂夫那样!

It's bigfoot. Hide! Hide! Hide!

是大脚怪。躲起来!躲起来!躲起来!

Steve's scared of bigfoot now!

史蒂夫现在害怕大脚怪了!

Oh, what? It was Maggie. Maggie tricked me.

哦,什么?是麦琪。麦琪骗了我。

Oh, Maggie, you naughty, naughty bird.

哦,麦琪,你这个淘气的小鸟。

Okay, Maggie. I guess that was quite a good joke, but it's getting late. Time to go to sleep.

好的,麦琪。我想这是一个很好的笑话,但已经很晚了。该睡觉了。

Night night, Maggie.

晚安,麦琪。

Night night, Steve.

晚安,史蒂夫。

Night night. Oh thank you, Maggie.

晚安。哦,谢谢你,麦琪。

What?

什么?

I believe in bigfoot. I believe in bigfoot. Is he here? Is he there? Bigfoot could be anywhere.

我相信大脚怪。我相信大脚怪。他在这里吗?他在那儿吗?大脚怪可能在任何地方。

I don't believe in bigfoot. I don't believe in bigfoot. He's not here. He's not there. Bigfoot isn't anywhere.

我不相信大脚怪。我不相信大脚怪。他不在这里。他不在那里。大脚怪到处都不存在。

Bigfoot could be anywhere. Ah, is that bigfoot?

大脚怪可能在任何地方。啊,那是大脚怪吗?

Oh Maggie, stop being so silly. Bigfoot doesn't exist.

哦,麦琪,别这么傻了。大脚怪根本不存在。

Then what were you scared of last night?

那你昨晚怕什么呢?

That was so funny.

真是太好笑了。

Hey boys and girls, you believe in bigfoot, don't you? And so should you

嘿,孩子们,你们相信大脚怪,不是吗?你也应该这么做。

Steve? Steve? Steve?

史蒂夫?史蒂夫?史蒂夫?

I am bigfoot.

我是大脚怪。

Oh, it's bigfoot.

哦,是大脚怪。

Haha, I tricked you again, Maggie.

哈哈,我又骗了你,麦琪。

Silly Steve.

愚蠢的史蒂夫。

What fun!

真好玩!

Wow this looks like a great place to camp.

哇,这看起来是个露营的好地方。

Ha ha what a beautiful night to be sleeping out under the stars.

哈哈,睡在星空下真是个美丽的夜晚。

Oh, bigfoot! Bigfoot!

哦,大脚怪!大脚怪!

Oh yeah yeah yeah bigfoot is behind me, Maggie.

哦,是啊,大脚怪在我身后,麦琪。

Not anymore.

现在不在了。

You'll have to play a better trick than that to scare me. Oh what a naughty, naughty bird.

你得玩一个比那更好的把戏才能吓到我。哦,多淘气的小鸟啊。

Ah good night, everyone, yeah.

啊,大家晚安,耶。

A better trick, a better trick.

一个更好的把戏,一个更好的把戏。

I'll make Steve believe in bigfoot with a little Maggie magic.

我会用一点麦琪魔法让史蒂夫相信大脚怪的存在。

It's bigfoot! It's bigfoot, Steve.

是大脚怪!是大脚怪,史蒂夫。

It's bigfoot! It's bigfoot! It's bigfoot! He is real! He is there!

是大脚怪!是大脚怪!是大脚怪!他是真的!他就在那里!

Bigfoot! Bigfoot!

大脚怪!大脚怪!

Now Steve believes in bigfoot.

现在史蒂夫相信大脚怪了。

Wait, what? Oh it was Maggie that naughty, naughty bird. Maggie, come back to the tent and no more tricks tonight.

等等,什么?哦,那是麦琪,那只淘气的小鸟。麦琪,回到帐篷里来,今晚不要再玩把戏了。

Okay.

好吧。

We need to get some sleep

我们需要睡一觉。

I believe in bigfoot. I believe in bigfoot. Is he here? Is he there? Bigfoot could be anywhere.

我相信大脚怪。我相信大脚怪。他在这里吗?他在那儿吗?大脚怪可能在任何地方。

I don't believe in bigfoot. I don't believe in bigfoot. He's not here. He's not there. Bigfoot isn't anywhere.

我不相信大脚怪。我不相信大脚怪。他不在这里。他不在那里。大脚怪到处都不存在。

Oh, delicious. I'm going to have a snack.

哦,太好吃了。我要吃点零食。

Okay, Maggie. I'll keep going to the camp. See you there, yay.

好的,麦琪。我会继续去营地的。到时见,耶。

Okay.

好吧。

Oh, what a beautiful place to camp, yeah.

哦,多美的露营地方啊,耶。

Oh hey, look at my footprints.

哦,嘿,看看我的脚印。

Footprints. Oh let's make bigfoot footprints to scare Maggie, yeah.

脚印。哦,让我们做大脚印来吓唬麦琪,耶。

Okay, one, two, three, yeah, four, five, six. Oh Maggie's coming.

好的,一,二,三,对,四,五,六。哦,麦琪来了。

I believe in bigfoot. Bigfoot footprints. This shows bigfoot is real.

我相信大脚怪。大脚印。这说明大脚怪是真实存在的。

Hey Steve, Steve, look at these footprints. Steve oh, where is he?

史蒂夫,史蒂夫,看看这些脚印。史蒂夫哦,他在哪里?

Oh, Maggie, they're not real bigfoot footprints. I made the footprints. I told you bigfoot's not real.

哦,麦琪,这不是真的大脚怪的脚印。是我弄的脚印。我告诉过你大脚怪不是真的。

Tricked you again. Oh, come on, Maggie, let's set up our camp here.

又骗了你一次。哦,来吧,麦琪,我们在这里扎营吧。

That was delicious. Thank you, Maggie.

真好吃。谢谢你,麦琪。

Let's sing the song.

让我们唱这首歌吧。

I believe in bigfoot.

我相信大脚怪。

Oh no, no, no, Maggie. I'm a bit too sleepy to sing a song. I think I'll go to bed.

哦,不,麦琪。我太困了,唱不了歌。我想我要去睡觉了。

Night night, boys and girls. See you in the morning.

晚上好,孩子们。明早见。

Night night, Steve.

晚安,史蒂夫。

I believe in bigfoot. I believe in. Steve's gone to bed, so now it's my turn to play a trick.

我相信大脚怪。我相信。史蒂夫已经睡了,所以现在轮到我恶作剧了。

Oh, is it a big teddy bear? Oh bigfoot. Watch this.

哦,它是一只大泰迪熊吗?哦,大脚怪。看这个。

What? Bigfoot! Maggie! Bigfoot is here! Help!

什么?大脚怪!麦琪!大脚怪来了!救命!

It's just a big teddy bear.

它只是一只大泰迪熊。

Maggie you naughty naughty bird. That really scared me then.

麦琪,你这只淘气的小鸟。那真的吓到我了。

Come on let's go back to the tent and get some sleep.

来吧,我们回帐篷里睡一会儿吧。

I just want Steve to believe in bigfoot.

我只是想让史蒂夫相信大脚怪。

Nighty night, thanks for the teddy bear.

晚安,谢谢你的泰迪熊。

I believe in bigfoot. I believe in bigfoot. Oh, haha, bigfoot shadow. You can't scare me like that, Steve.

我相信大脚怪。我相信大脚怪。哦,哈哈,大脚印。你吓不倒我的,史蒂夫。

Maggie, can you pass me my rucksack, please? Thank you.

麦琪,你能把我的背包递给我吗?谢谢。

Look, silly Steve made more bigfoot footprints. How many did he make? One.

看,愚蠢的史蒂夫弄了更多的大脚印。他弄了多少啊?一个。

I don't believe in bigfoot. I don't believe in bigfoot. Oh look, Maggie's made some bigfoot footprints to scare me. Hey how many did she make?

我不相信大脚怪。我不相信大脚怪。哦,看,麦琪做了一些大脚印来吓唬我。嘿,她做了多少啊?

One, two, sixteen, seventeen, eight.

一,二,十六,十七,十。。。

Oh hey Maggie, did you really make all these bigfoot footprints?

哦,嘿,麦琪,这些大脚印真的是你做的吗?

No, you made the footprints.

不,是你做的脚印。

I didn't make them, so who made the footprints?

不是我做的,那么是谁留下的脚印呢?

I made the footprints.

是我留下的脚印。

It's bigfoot. Bigfoot! He's real!

是大脚怪。大脚怪!他是真的!

Look Steve, look. Bigfoot exists. Come back, come back.

看啊史蒂夫,看。大脚怪是存在的。回来,回来。

Hi.

你好。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
tent [tent]

想一想再看

n. 帐篷
v. 住帐篷,宿营

 
shadow ['ʃædəu]

想一想再看

n. 阴影,影子,荫,阴暗,暗处
vt. 投阴

 
bin [bin]

想一想再看

n. 箱柜,[计] DOS文件名, 二进制目标文件

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。