手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作犯罪电影《亡命救护车》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm sorry, brother. I'm sorry that I brought you into this.

对不起,兄弟。我很抱歉把你卷进来。
I just wanted things to be the way they used to be.
我只是想让一切回到以前的样子。
That's my brother, Will.
那是我兄弟,威尔。
I could use some help. And my wife needs this surgery. This is real life.
我需要一些帮助。我妻子需要做这个手术。这就是现实。
How's that right? You put your life down on the line for this country, you leave your family, your home. How much do you need?
比这么说。你为这个国家拼了命,你离开了你的家人,你的家。你需要多少?
Two thirty one...
231...
How about more? Thirty two million. And I need an extra man.
更多如何?3200万。我还需要一个人。
I came to you for a loan.
我是来找你借钱的。
Look, have I ever gotten you in anything that I couldn't get you out of?
听着,我有没有让你卷进过我不能帮你脱身的事?
It's time for you to do something for your family.
你该为你的家人做点什么了。
What can I do you for officer? We're just doing a transfer in the back, I'll let you in, in 20 minutes.
有什么事吗,警官?我们正在后面转账,20分钟后可以让你进去。
If I could just get it done real quick, because I'm on the clock, promise not to rob the place.
我赶时间,因为我在上班,我不是来抢劫的。
Seriously, because that would be bad for my job.
说真的,要是这样我工作保不住了。
I promise. All right, okay. All right, come on in. Okay.
我保证。好吧,好吧。好吧,进来吧。好吧。
Let's go D.
我们走吧,D。
You are all going to have the greatest story to tell at dinner tonight! Get down!
接下来的事情可以让你们晚饭时候好好吹嘘了。趴下!
Don't shoot a cop!
别杀警察!
Go, go, go, go!
走,走,走,走!
Lock everything down. Nothing gets out.
所有区域封锁。禁止通行。
Stop! Get out!
停车!出来!
What do you want? I'm just going to borrow it.
你想要什么?我只是想借一下车。
I got a cop shot; I got to get him to the hospital.
有个警察中枪了;我得送他去医院。
I'm going to need you to help us.
我需要你帮帮我们。
Why don't you help us?
你为什么不帮我们?

ambulance_cover.jpg

We doing hostages now?

我们现在在劫持人质吗?
We're not crashing into this ambulance. We got a brother cop onboard.
我们不能强攻这辆救护车。上面有个警察兄弟。
Do you have EMT experience?
你有急救经验吗?
Combat triage.
战场上的伤员救治。
You're a soldier. Yeah.
你当过兵。是的。
We are trying to save you. One, two, shit.
我们是想救你。一、二。
Hey! Don't you move!
嘿!不准动!
You think you're so tough with that gun.
你以为你拿枪就很厉害了。
Yo Danny, relax!
丹尼,放松点!
I got to get back to my wife and my son.
我得回到我妻子和儿子身边。
Does your wife know you rob banks?
你妻子知道你抢银行吗?
We're not the bad guys. We're just the guys trying to get home.
我们不是坏人。我们只是想回家。
We don't get to walk off into the sunset!
我们脱不了身了!
Will!
威尔!
Danny, everybody knows how dangerous you are. Do you?
丹尼,大家都知道你有多危险。是吗?
You get your helos out of here now!
马上让你的直升机离开!
I'm going to get your back home little brother. I gonna get everybody home.
我要把你带回家,兄弟。我要把大家都带回家。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
loan [ləun]

想一想再看

n. 贷款,借出,债权人
v. 借,供应货款,

 
transfer [træns'fə:]

想一想再看

n. 迁移,移动,换车
v. 转移,调转,调任

联想记忆
minutes ['minits]

想一想再看

n. 会议记录,(复数)分钟

 
combat ['kɔmbət]

想一想再看

n. 争斗,战斗
vt. 打斗
vi

联想记忆
rob [rɔb]

想一想再看

v. 抢劫,掠夺

 
surgery ['sə:dʒəri]

想一想再看

n. 外科,外科手术,诊所

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。