手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

犯罪喜剧电影《不能承受的天才之重》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

What's the worry here, Nick, you've lost some of your talent as an actor?

尼克,现在的问题是,你不再具备当一名演员的才能了。
No.
不。
What did he say?
他说了什么?
He says he loves you, but he went in a different direction.
他说他爱你,但他要另寻他径。
I'm done, I'm quitting acting.
我受够了,我不想演戏了。
Tell the trades it was a tremendous honor to be a part of storytelling and myth making.
告诉同仁,能成为讲故事和创造神话的一份子,是一个巨大的荣誉。
Ah, fuck, man, I'm driving through the hills, I'm sorry, one more time.
额,伙计,我正开车穿过山丘,抱歉,你再说一次。
We got another offer, it's a million bucks. It's to attend a wealthy gentleman's birthday party.
有另一笔报价,一百万美元。是去参加一位有钱绅士的生日派对。
I would never do that.
我从来没做过啊。
It's the easiest gig ever, you play yourself.
这可是最简单的演出了,你演你自己。
What do we know about this guy anyway, is he into something strange?
我们对这家伙了解多少,他有什么怪癖吗?
Welcome to Majorca, Mr. Cage.
凯奇先生,欢迎来到马略卡岛。
The guy that owns this house, what's his name? Javi.
这房子的主人叫什么名字?哈维。
Is Javi gonna want me to, ah...
哈维会让我...
I am Javi.
我就是哈维。
Nick Cage.
我是尼克·凯奇。
God, this place is stunning.
天啊,这地方太美了。
What is your favorite movie?
你最喜欢的电影是什么?
That's one of those questions, that's impossible to answer, you can't just limit it to one.
这是一个不可能回答的问题,你不能把它限定在一部。
Is it too much?
是不是太夸张了?
Is this supposed to be me? It's grotesque. I'll give you 20,000 for it.
这是我吗?风格太奇异了。两万块卖给我吧。
I didn't know that was a cliff, we could died!
我不知道那是悬崖,我们会死的!
I'm in position.
我到位了。

cage-lede-1300x731.jpg

I think that's the actor, Nick Cage.

我觉得那是演员尼克·凯奇啊。
Nick Cage? I love you! Have you seen "Croods 2"?
尼克·凯奇?我爱死你了!你看过《疯狂原始人2》吗?
I'm 44 years old, why the fuck would I see "Croods 2"? I've seen "Face/Off" and "Con Air."
我都44岁了,为什么要看《疯狂原始人2》?我看过《变脸》和《空中监狱》。
What do you guys want?
你们想要干什么?
We're with Central Intelligence. Do you know who you're spending time with?
我们是中央情报局的。你知道和你混在一起的是谁吗?
One of the most ruthless men on the face of this planet. I need you to help the US government.
这个星球上最残忍的人之一。我需要你帮助美国政府。
Find a way into that room, Nick.
想办法进入那个房间,尼克。
I can see myself doing more of this stuff. I think I might have a real gift for it.
这种事情我驾轻就熟。我觉得我有这方面的天赋。
Good, because we got another mission for you.
很好,我们有另一个任务给你。
No, no, no, no, no, no.
不,不,不,不。
Your friend is working for the US government.
你的朋友在为美国政府工作。
Don't lie to me! Are those my golden guns?
不要骗我!那是我的金手枪吗?
They're my golden guns.
是我的金手枪。
I don't wanna kill you.
我不想杀你。
You're the last person I wanna kill. I love you! I love you!
你是我最不想杀的人。我爱你!我爱你!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
cliff [klif]

想一想再看

n. 悬崖,峭壁

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
intelligence [in'telidʒəns]

想一想再看

n. 理解力,智力
n. 情报,情报工作,情报

联想记忆
ruthless ['ru:θlis]

想一想再看

adj. 残忍的,无情的

联想记忆
planet ['plænit]

想一想再看

n. 行星

 
impossible [im'pɔsəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 不可能的,做不到的
adj.

联想记忆
myth [miθ]

想一想再看

n. 神话

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。