手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

夏日花样奶昔

来源:可可英语 编辑:Sara   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Milkshakes,

奶昔,

also known as cold cream smoothies,

也被称为冷奶油慕斯,

also known as motorized blendicles,

也被称为电动搅拌冰棒,

also known as ice cream frictionus maximus,

也被称为超粗糙冰淇淋,

are a great way of taking something that melts in your mouth and making it into something you drink with your face.

这是一种很好的东西,它把在你嘴里融化的东西变成你用脸喝的东西。

The ratio of ice cream to milk I mostly use is around one cup of ice cream ideally frozen to one third cup of milk.

我通常采用的比例是,约一杯冰淇淋加三分之一杯牛奶,冰欺凌最好是冻硬的。

And that's gonna vary based on how thick you like your milkshake, how dense your ice cream is, how dry your milk is and how close you live to the sun.

可以根据你喜欢的奶昔厚度、冰欺凌浓度、牛奶的干湿度以及你家离太阳的距离来调整。

I get my milk from this synthetic udder I had installed in my kitchen.

我的牛奶来自我在厨房安装的人造乳房。

Now we'll put that stuff in a blender along with a quarter tsp of vanilla extract.

现在我们把它们放进搅拌机,加四分之一茶匙香草精。

And now we have our first milkshake "Classic Vanilla".

于是我们就做好了第一杯奶昔“经典香草”。

Now balance your blender vessel up against the wall to get every bit of that liquid gold or get tongue elongation surgery.

现在把你的搅拌机量杯靠在墙上,来收集这每一滴液体黄金,或者去做个舌头延长手术。

Now usually the garnish tells you what kind of milkshake you've got.

通常装饰会告诉你这是什么奶昔。

So we'll garnish this with a scoop of vanilla ice cream. Enjoy!

所以我们给这杯装饰一勺香草冰淇淋。开吃吧!

Fun fact: The reason it's called vanilla ice cream is because vanilla ice cream is traditionally sold out of the back of a van.

冷知识:它之所以叫香草冰淇淋是因为按照传统香草冰淇淋传统上是在货车后备箱卖的。

By the way, you don't need to use a traditional blender.

顺便说一下,你不需要使用传统的搅拌机。

You can also use a stick blender.

你也可以使用棍状搅拌器。

And if your blender isn't strong enough you can flip it over.

如果你的搅拌机马力不够强劲,你可以把它翻过来。

And if you look closely, you san see that it's now in the trash and it's time to get a new blender.

如果你仔细看,你会发现它现在在垃圾桶里,是时候买一个新的搅拌机了。

I'm sorry I didn't mean it.

对不起,我不是那个意思。

Lastly, you can tape a fork to a wangjangler, then make blender noises and hope for the best.

最后,你可以用胶带把叉子粘在搅拌勺上,然后发出搅拌机的声音,然后祈祷一切顺利。

Okay. That was suppose to be a joke but it turns out you don't need a blender to make a milkshake.

好吧。这本来应该是一个笑话,但事实证明,做奶昔并不需要搅拌机。

You can do it with just a fork.

用叉子就行了。

The second milkshake is super easy.

第二杯奶昔超级简单。

I'm gonna up my ice cream to a cup and a half and keep the milk at a third cup.

加一杯半冰淇淋,第三杯加牛奶。

Then add one tsp of ginger powder and - "Vanilla Ginger".

然后加入一茶匙姜粉——“香草姜”就做好了。

This may seem simple and it is simple but it will blow your tastebuds' minds.

这杯看起来很简单,也确实很简单,但它会让你的味蕾大吃一惊。

Now garnish with a small piece of ginger.

现在用一小片姜装饰一下。

And since it has ginger in it, this milkshake can also be used as a cold remedy, an anti-nauseant, an anti-inflammatory, and as a good all around health drink.

既然它含有生姜,这款奶昔也可以用作感冒药、止恶心药、消炎药,也是一种很好的健康饮料。

Now we'll make a peanut butter chocolate milkshake.

现在我们要做花生酱巧克力奶昔。

Same vanilla base as the last one, two tbs of chocolate syrup or one tbs of cocoa powder if you want it less sweet, and a big bastard spoonful of peanut butter.

和上一杯等量的香草底,两茶匙巧克力糖浆,如果你不想那么甜的话,可以换成加一茶匙可可粉,再加一大勺花生酱。

There is this thing milkshake makers do sometimes where they smear the key ingredient on the inside of the milkshake vessel so that you can see what kind of milkshake it is.

有时候做奶昔的人会把关键原料涂在奶昔杯里,这样你就能看出来这是什么奶昔了。

So go ahead and do that if you wanna waste some peanut butter and chocolate syrup.

所以,尽管涂吧,如果你想浪费一些花生酱和巧克力糖浆。

And I'm gonna also give it a peanut butter cocoa rim to make it a peanut chocolate milkshakearita.

我还要给它弄一个花生酱可可边,做成一杯花生巧克力奶昔鸡尾酒。

But if you don't wanna smear ingredients to show what the milkshake is, feel free to just make a sign instead.

但如果你不想通过涂原料来展示奶昔口味,那就随便做个标签。

Now we're gonna make "Banana Caramel".

现在我们要做“香蕉焦糖”。

Two cups of ice cream, maybe half a cup of milk, a full banana and two or three tbs of caramel sauce, then a pinch of salt.

两杯冰淇淋,大概半杯牛奶,一整个香蕉,两到三茶匙焦糖酱,再加一撮盐。

You can call this "Salted Caramel " if you want.

你也可以叫它“咸焦糖”,如果你想的话。

But it's really salted everything that's in the milkshake so ...

但是盐让奶昔里所有东西都边咸了,所以……

Let's not give caramel any special attention.

别给焦糖任何特别关注了。

Let's call it "Salted Banana With Caramel"or "Salted Milk With Other Stuff".

直接叫它“咸香蕉和焦糖”或“咸牛奶和其他东西”吧。

And instead of smearing caramel on the inside of the glass, let's smear caramel on the outside of the glass so it's easy to lick off.

这次我们不把焦糖涂在玻璃杯内侧,而是涂在玻璃杯外侧,这样它就能很容易被舔掉。

Then we'll garnish that with a banana.

然后我们用香蕉作为装饰。

Now we'll make a maple coconut milkshake, which happens to be vegan, by freezing a can of coconut milk,

现在我们用一罐冷冻的椰奶来做枫椰奶昔,巧了这款是素食的,

realizing that was a mistake because I can't get it pass my blender blades even with pick axing until I hacked it apart

意识到这是一个错误,因为我即使用工具戳也无法让它接触到搅拌机刀片,直到我把它砍开,

and added around a half cup of almond milk and two to three tbs of maple syrup.

然后加入大约半杯杏仁牛奶和两三汤匙枫糖浆。

Then garnish it with the can.

然后用罐子作为装饰。

Now we'll make a matcha green tea and honey milkshake.

现在我们要做抹茶绿茶和蜂蜜奶昔。

A cup and a half or two of ice cream, some milk, a tsp of matcha powder, one or two tsps of old crusty honey.

一杯半或两杯冰淇淋,一些牛奶,一茶匙抹茶粉,一或两茶匙放了很长时间结块了的蜂蜜。

And we'll garnish that with the honeycomb.

然后用蜂巢装饰这一杯。

Or if you have a full bees nest that could be a really nice treat.

或者如果你有一个完整的蜂巢,那会是很美味的甜品。

And if you make too much milkshake you can put it in a mug in the freezer with a stick to make popsicle.

如果你做了太多奶昔,你可以把它倒进一个杯子里,插上一根棍子,放进冰箱,做成冰棒。

And then remember you're freezing ice cream.

然后想起来你冻的是冰淇淋。

So it's not gonne be a popsicle.

所以它不会变成冰棒的。

It's just gonna be very delicious ice cream.

它只会变成非常美味的冰淇淋。

So, you know, maybe next time instead use logic before trying that or just eat the ice cream.

所以,也许下一次,与其在品尝之前先逻辑思考一通,不如直接吃冰淇淋。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
stick [stik]

想一想再看

n. 枝,杆,手杖
vt. 插于,刺入,竖起<

 
extract ['ekstrækt,iks'trækt]

想一想再看

n. 榨出物,精华,摘录
vt. 拔出,榨出,

联想记忆
vessel ['vesl]

想一想再看

n. 容器,器皿,船,舰
n. 脉管,血

 
ingredient [in'gri:diənt]

想一想再看

n. 成分,原料,配料,因素

联想记忆
traditional [trə'diʃənəl]

想一想再看

adj. 传统的

 
smear [smiə]

想一想再看

vt. 涂抹,涂去,弄脏,诽谤 n. 污点,涂料,诽谤

联想记忆
powder ['paudə]

想一想再看

n. 粉,粉末,细雪,火药
vt. 洒粉于,使

 
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 
logic ['lɔdʒik]

想一想再看

n. 逻辑,逻辑学,条理性,推理

联想记忆
base [beis]

想一想再看

n. 基底,基础,底部,基线,基数,(棒球)垒,[化]碱

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。