手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

剧情爱情电影《唐顿庄园2》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Have you told them, Lady Grantham?

你告诉他们了吗,格兰瑟姆夫人?
She's told us nothing.
她什么都没告诉我们。
Do sit down. I've come into possession of a villa in the South of France.
坐下来。我在法国南部拥有一栋庄园。
What villa?
什么庄园?
Start at the beginning.
从头说起。
Years ago before you were born, I met a man.
多年前,在你们出生之前,我遇到了一个男人。
They spent a few days together and he gives her a house.
他们在一起待了几天,然后他给了她一栋房子。
You never thought to turn it down?
你从没想过要拒绝吗?
Do I look as if I'd turn down a villa in the South of France?
我看起来像是会拒绝法国南部庄园的人吗?
A telephone call for you, my lord.
有您的电话,阁下。
Mister Barber is a producer and director.
巴伯先生是制片人兼导演。
He wants to make a film at Downton?
他想在唐顿拍电影?
A moving picture at Downton?
在唐顿拍电影?
Would there be film stars, famous ones?
会有电影明星吗,很有名气的?
I think it's a horrible idea. Actresses plastered in makeup and actors just plastered.
我认为这是个糟糕的主意。浓妆艳抹的女演员,醉醺醺的男演员。
There is something about him. Like a wild animal ready to spring.
这里有一些关于他的报道。就像一只准备扑食的野兽。
Ready to spring on you, you mean.
你的意思是随时准备扑向你吧。
Action! Cut, cut. Sorry.
开票!咔,咔。抱歉。
The modern world comes to Downton.
唐顿迎来了现代世界。
Why do you think he gave you the villa?
你觉得他为什么把庄园给你?
That is where the mystery resides.
这就是谜团所在。
Then we're off to the Riviera, and with any luck, we'd miss the whole of Mary's frightful film.
那我们就去里维埃拉,运气好的话,我们就能错过玛丽那部可怕的电影了。

Downton-Abbey-movie-poster-86a96ad.jpg

I do hope that was a prop.

我真希望那是道具。
You steer ahead. You're the captain now.
你来掌舵。现在你是船长了。
They better be warned. The British are coming.
最好有人能警告他们。英国人要来了。
Welcome to the villa of the Doves.
欢迎来到鸽子庄园。
It's a beautiful place.
真是一个美丽的地方。
How happy you must be.
你一定很开心。
Oh my goodness.
哦我的天哪。
Who is she?
她是谁?
The Lady Grantham I first went to work for. Granny?
我最初工作时的格兰瑟姆夫人。奶奶吗?
Why did you invite us here?
你为什么邀请我们来这里?
It doesn't look good for papa if she felt the need to keep it a secret.
如果她觉得有必要保守这个秘密,那对爸爸来说不是好事。
There's trouble in paradise.
天堂里也有麻烦。
You don't need me to tell you that marriage is a novel full of plot twists along the way.
不需要我来告诉你,婚姻是一本充满曲折情节的小说吧。
Women like us fall into two categories, dragons and fools. You must make sure they think of you as a dragon.
像我们这样的女人,就分为两类,巨龙和傻子。你必须确保他们认为你是条巨龙。
And with that, I will say goodnight and leave you to discuss my mysterious past.
好了,我要说晚安了,你们留下来继续讨论我神秘的过去吧。
It seems the public only want films that talk.
公众似乎只喜欢会说话的电影。
I should have thought the best thing about films is that you can't hear them. Be even better if you couldn't see them either.
我本以为电影最棒的点就是你听不到他们说话。如果你看不到他们那就更好了。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
possession [pə'zeʃən]

想一想再看

n. 财产,所有,拥有

联想记忆
plot [plɔt]

想一想再看

n. 阴谋,情节,图,(小块)土地,
v. 绘

 
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
mysterious [mis'tiəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 神秘的,不可思议的

联想记忆
director [di'rektə, dai'rektə]

想一想再看

n. 董事,经理,主管,指导者,导演

 
prop [prɔp]

想一想再看

n. 支柱,支持者,倚靠人
n. 道具

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。