手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

比莉·艾利什做客艾伦秀

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, there pal!

嘿,伙计!

Hi.

嗨。

I'm so happy to see you and I am so I, I,

见到你我很高兴,

I text you and tell you how much I love you and how proud I am of you.

我给你发短信,告诉你我有多爱你,多为你感到骄傲。

But I'm so happy that I get to tell you right now,

但我很高兴现在就能告诉你,

like you just have exploded and you deserve every single thing that has happened.

你很受大家欢迎,发生的每一件事都是你应得的。

Congratulations on the academy award.

祝贺你获得奥斯卡奖。

Thank you.

谢谢。

I mean, you made you were like sixteen years old,

我的意思是,在你大概16岁的时候,

you made your daytime television debut here.

你在这里完成了你的日间电视处女秀。

I did.

是的。

Do you remember that appearance? (I do.)

你还记得那次亮相吗?(记得。)

Were you nervous? (I was so scared.)

你紧张吗?(我吓坏了。)

Really?

真的吗?

Yeah, I, you were, you know, you, you started the show the year after I was born.

是的,我,你知道么,你在我出生的那一年开始了这个节目。

Ah, yes.

啊,是的。

So, this, you know, this was in my house, yeah, constantly all every day.

所以,这,你知道,我家会播放这节目,是的,每天不间断地放。

Yeah, I mean, really I would walk into the kitchen and my mom would be watching.

是的,我是说真的,每当我走进厨房,我妈妈就在看。

I remember meeting them when they came with you.

我记得他们和你一起来的时候见过他们。

Aha, yeah, I love you and are you okay?

啊哈,是的,我爱你,你还好吗?

I'm good, I'm good.

我很好我很好。

This is a big day for you.

今天对你来说是个大日子。

It's a big day, but it's just to me,

这是一个重要的日子,但对我来说,

it's, it’s an ending of something which in ending is just means another beginning

这是一个事情的结束,结束只是意味着另一个开始,

and I'm moving on to another chapter.

我将进入另一个篇章。

But this has been in and I, I got to like, you know, that's what I'm gonna miss.

但这已经,你知道,这是我会怀念的。

Like I I love watching you for the first time, be on the show and then watch your career grow and grow and grow

就像我喜欢第一次见你上节目,然后看着你的事业不断发展,

and do all the different things that you're doing

做你正在做的所有不同的事情,

and I'll miss that cuz I love music so much.

我会想念那个的,因为我非常喜欢音乐。

That's like my my thing,(I know, I know) but, but, yeah, how are you doing,

这就像我擅长的事情,(我知道,我知道)但是,但是,是的,你怎么样,

you're you're like headlining Coachella, you're playing stadiums, you're on tour, you’re,

你霸占了科切拉音乐节的头版头条,你在体育场表演,你在巡回演出,你就像是,

are you like staying grounded?

你是要踏踏实实干下去吗?

I'm so great. I’m, I am just having a time of my life.(Good.)

我非常好。我,我正在享受我生命中的一段时光。(很好。)

And it’s been, it's been so much fun.

这段时间非常有趣。

The world is coming back and like I'm doing shows and it's so good.

世界逐渐恢复原状,我也一直在演出,太棒了。

I, I was just thinking sitting here like the first time sitting here,

我,我只是在想,就像第一次坐在这里,

which was you know, one of the first times I've ever been on television.

你知道,那是我第一次上电视。

And you know it was with you and it was insane and I remember sitting here smiling and my chin was like.

你知道么,当时和你在一起,感觉很疯狂,我记得我就坐在这里微笑,我的下巴就像这样。

You know, when you smile you’re nervous and your chin was like.

你知道么,当你微笑,而且很紧张的时候,你的下巴就会这样抖。

That's how I was feeling. I'm feeling a little like that right now.

这就是我的感受。我现在感觉有点像那样。

No. (Yeah.) Well, well, uh, okay.

不是吧。(是的.)是吗,那,呃,好吧。

It's okay to feel like, you know what, it's actually good.

这样挺好的,你知道吗,这其实很好。

Because once you get to a certain place in life and so many things have happened and you've had so many experiences,

因为一旦你达到了人生中的某个阶段,发生了这么多事情,经历了这么多之后,

it's really hard to have those nerves anymore.

真的很难再有那种紧张了。

Because so you're looking for the new first feelings and stuff like that, so that's good.

你会寻找新的第一次的感觉之类的东西,所以这很好。

(Yeah) You need to have that.(That’s right.)

(是的)你需要有那样的感觉。(没错。)

What are you, what, are you working on new music,

你现在是,你在做新音乐吗,

what's happening with you now?

你现在在干什么?

I am just now starting to think of the next one, but (yeah), I’m, I'm just I'm just having fun right now. (Good.)

我现在刚刚开始想下一张专辑,但是(挺好),我,我只是,我现在只是在找乐子。(很好。)

I'm so happy and like in awe of the world right now, I mean, I really I feel like grateful spot

我现在很开心,对这个世界充满敬畏,我的意思是,我真的觉得我很感激,

and I I don't know, tour has been so good and I don't know.

我不知道,巡演一直很顺利,我不知道。

I was, you know, in the green room and I was just watching you like this.

我,你知道,在休息室里,我就是这样看着你的。

Watching everything that's going on right now and all the the like flashbacks

看着现在正在发生的一切,以及所有的回忆,

and it's so overwhelming and beautiful.

这是如此令人无法抗拒和美丽。

Yeah you were like two years old when some of this stuff was happening, like, it was it's crazy.

是的,像今天这样的录制刚开始的时候,你才大概两岁,这太疯狂了。

I mean, the, the year that that Jen was on you weren't born, you were that,

我的意思是,詹妮弗上这节目的那一年,你还没出生,你那么,

you weren't even on this earth.

你甚至不在这个地球上。

What was the year?

那是哪一年?

(No) She’s, she's very upset.

(不是吧)她,她非常难过。

You're right there.

你就在那里啊。

I am, I heard it.

是的,我听到了。

2003.

2003年。

Yeah, one.

是啊,一岁。

One, at room number one.

一岁,还在一号房间。

But yeah, so this show has, has been long.

但是,是的,所以这个节目已经,已经很久了。

It's, it’s been around,

这个节目一直在播,

but then I'm now gonna sit back at home

但我现在会坐在家里,

and watch you continue to blossom and grow and and do beautiful things.

看着你继续绽放、成长,做一些美好的事情。

And and don't let people rush you into the next album and the next thing or whatever.

不要让人们催促你做下一张专辑,下一件事或其他什么。

Just just do what you're doing, which is enjoying it

就做你正在做的事情,也就是享受它,

because you're you're a brilliant soul, so good for you.

因为你很有才华,祝福你。

I love you so much.

我非常爱你。

I love you, too.

我也爱你。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
overwhelming ['əuvə'welmiŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 势不可挡的,压倒的

 
certain ['sə:tn]

想一想再看

adj. 确定的,必然的,特定的
pron.

 
brilliant ['briljənt]

想一想再看

adj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的
n. 宝石

联想记忆
constantly ['kɔnstəntli]

想一想再看

adv. 不断地,经常地

 
awe [ɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 敬畏,恐惧
vt. 使敬畏或惊惧

 
appearance [ə'piərəns]

想一想再看

n. 外表,外貌,出现,出场,露面

联想记忆
upset [ʌp'set]

想一想再看

adj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的
v. 推翻,

联想记忆
academy [ə'kædəmi]

想一想再看

n. 学院,学术,学会

 
blossom ['blɔsəm]

想一想再看

n. 花,开花,全盛期
vi. 开花,成长

 
grounded ['graundid]

想一想再看

adj. [物]接地的;有基础的 v. 停(ground

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。