手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

传记剧情电影《幸存者》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

It keeps going on in my head and I can't stop it.

那一幕一直萦绕在我脑海里,我无法控制住。
Harry Haft, I'm a journalist. I covered your fight. I'm interested in your story.
哈里·哈夫特,我是一名记者。我报道了你的比赛。我对你的故事很感兴趣。
Everybody knows my story. I'm the survivor of Auschwitz.
每个人都知道我的故事。我是奥斯维辛集中营的幸存者。
You fight until one man can no longer get up.
你要一直战斗,直到一个人站不起来为止。
On the left! Hands up! Hands up.
在左边!举起手来!举起手来。
My girl from back home, she doesn't know that I'm alive.
我老家的女孩,她不知道我还活着。
But if my name is in the papers... I wanna fight Marciano.
但如果我的名字上了报纸...我想和马西亚诺决斗。
I will plaster your story all over the East Coast.
我会把你的故事传遍东海岸。
It says that you made a deal to survive by fighting.
上面说你做了一笔交易,通过战斗生存了下来。
You're a traitor!
你是一个叛徒!
You think Leah's gone?
你觉得莉亚已经走了?
I hope she's alive, and we'll keep looking for her.
我希望她还活着,我们会继续找她的。
I have to be famous across America.
我必须在全美成名。
Enough with the glamour shots, Rita Hayworth. Come on, get in here.
你们拍够了吗?他又不是丽塔·海华兹。来吧,入场。
Marciano's bigger, he hits harder. You were taught wrong from the beginning. I'll give you two days training.
马西亚诺块头更大,出手更狠。你从一开始就被教错了。我给你两天的训练时间。

QQ截图20220622112516.png

Why would you help me win?

你为什么要帮我赢?
Win? Boychick, I'm just giving you a chance to lose with a little dignity.
赢?小子,我只是给你个输得体面点的机会。
I fought for her. And that was the only reason for... for fighting.
我是为了她才比赛的。这才是我比赛的唯一原因。
Six million of our people are dead. Why did you survive if not to live?
我们六百万的同胞死掉了。如果你不打算活下来,怎么可能成为幸存者?
I've heard every imaginable awful thing. You can talk to me.
我都听过不少难以想象的悲惨故事。你可以和我聊聊。
Why does this God ask so much of us?
为什么上帝对我们要求这么多?
I didn't want that fear in your heart.
我不想让你内心充满恐惧。
Who deserves to have that kind of darkness inside of their children?!
谁会将那种黑暗灌输到自己的孩子身上?
His life... or yours?
留他的命,还是留你的命?
These are the choices we made every day, choices made when you remember that you once had a family.
这就是我们当时每天面临的选择,当时做选择时,你只想起你曾经还有家庭。
The survivor of Auschwitz!
奥斯威辛集中营的幸存者!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
imaginable [i'mædʒinəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 可想像的,可能的

 
survive [sə'vaiv]

想一想再看

vt. 比 ... 活得长,幸免于难,艰难度过

联想记忆
plaster ['plɑ:stə]

想一想再看

n. 石膏,灰泥,膏药
v. 涂以灰泥,敷以膏

 
traitor ['treitə]

想一想再看

n. 叛徒,卖国贼,出卖朋友者

联想记忆
dignity ['digniti]

想一想再看

n. 尊严,高贵,端庄

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。