手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

科幻惊悚美剧《闪亮女孩》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Memories are fragile. I want us to sketch out the right man.

记忆是脆弱的。我希望我们能勾勒出正确的人。
We just need enough details for someone who knows him.
我们需要认识他的人来提供足够的细节。
It won't work. No one knows him.
没用的。没有人认识他。
Found her this morning. The city workers found a body from a young woman called Julia.
今天早上发现的。市政工作人员发现了一位名叫茱莉亚的年轻女子的尸体。
Six years ago, I was cut up like her.
六年前,我也像她一样受伤。
What someone did to Julia, they tried to do to you.
某人对茱莉亚做的,他们也曾经想对你做。
If you're trying to be a reporter, then this is your story.
如果你想成为一名记者,那么这就是你的故事。
After what he did... things weren't how they should be.
在他做了那些事后...事情的发展就已经脱离它们原有的轨道了。
It starts with little things... and then big things.
一开始是小事...然后就是大事。
And nobody remembers anything different.
没有人记得有什么不同。
There are multiple women dead over multiple decades. He's the one connecting them.
几十年来有多名女性死亡。他和她们都有关联。

p21590371_b_h9_ab.jpg

There'll be more.

还会有更多。
I don't know how, but he's been watching me since I was a kid.
我不知道是如何做到的,但他从我小时候就开始监视我了。
He's everybody. He's nobody. He's all the time.
他是任何人。又谁也不是。他无时不在。
Why are you doing this?
你为什么要这么做?
Just because something hasn't happened, doesn't mean it won't.
没有发生的事情,并不意味着永远不会发生。
We're all connected.
我们都是彼此相连的。
Things changed for me just like that.
对我来说,情况就这样改变了。
And then it happens again. And again. And again.
然后再次发生。一次又一次。一次又一次。
You shouldn't be here.
你不应该在这里的。
What's his name?
他叫什么名字?
Who's the man who visits you?
来拜访你的那个人,是谁?

重点单词   查看全部解释    
sketch [sketʃ]

想一想再看

n. 素描,草图,概述,梗概
v. 速写,草拟

 
multiple ['mʌltipl]

想一想再看

adj. 许多,多种多样的
n. 倍数,并联

联想记忆
fragile ['frædʒail]

想一想再看

adj. 易碎的,脆的,精细的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。