手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

欧阳娜娜谈对澳大利亚印象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hello, welcome to Australia.

你好,欢迎来到澳大利亚。

Hi guys.

大家好。

Tell me, is this your first time in Australia?

告诉我,这是你第一次来澳大利亚吗?

Yes, this is my first time and I love Sydney so far because there is a good weather here good food here.

是的,这是我第一次,到目前为止我很喜欢悉尼,因为这里的天气很好,这里的食物很好吃。

And the most important thing is I film my Bleeding Steel movie here.

最重要的是,我在这里拍摄了电影《机器之血》。

So it's really excited about it.

所以真的很兴奋。

Um what's been what's been your favorite part about Sydney?

关于悉尼,你最喜欢的部分是什么?

I think Sydney is really clean, right?

我觉得悉尼真的很干净,对吧?

Every place is so nice and maybe.

每个地方都很好,也许。

Uh the first thing I thought of Sydney is I thought everywhere I can see kangaroos everywhere and animal everywhere but it's it's not like that.

呃,我想到关于悉尼的第一件事是,我以为到处都能看到袋鼠和动物,但事实并非如此。

So hmm I think Sydney is a good place to live like you can live here for one month for holiday and you can go to a zoo.

所以,嗯,我认为悉尼是一个很适合居住的地方,因为你可以在这里度假一个月,还可以去动物园。

It's like a, a place you can chill; a good place yeah.

它就像一个,一个你可以放松的地方;一个很好的地方。

Did you get to see any kangaroos?

你看到袋鼠了吗?

Yeah I went to the zoo.

是的,我去了动物园。

Oh you saw some?

哦,你看到了一些?

Some small one but not the big one.

一些小的,但不是大的。

Right okay.

好的,好的。

And is this your first time seeing kangaroos?(Yeah my first time.)

这是你第一次看到袋鼠吗?(是,我第一次看到。)

What do you think, what do you think of seeing the first kangaroo?

你第一次看到袋鼠感觉怎么样?

I went to the zoo that I can touch the kangaroo so they're really nice.

我去了动物园,我能摸到袋鼠,它们真的很好。

And in Chinese there's a, a word is “meng.”

在中文里有一个词是“萌”。

Is like really cute and like silly.

意思是很可爱,也很傻。

Cute and silly; cute plus silly is “meng.”

又可爱又傻;可爱加傻就是“萌”。

It's like a word really suit kangaroo yeah.

这就是一个非常适合袋鼠的词。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。