手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

别人认为你很有吸引力的6个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

- Hey, Psych2Goers. Welcome back to our channel.

-嘿,Psych2Go的观众们。欢迎回到我们的频道。

So you found out some unfortunate news.

所以你发现了一些不幸的消息。

Your crush doesn't like you.

你的暗恋对象不喜欢你。

Nooo!

不!

Not to worry, as the saying goes, there are plenty of fish in the sea, but this gets you thinking.

不要担心,正如俗语所说,天涯何处无芳草,但这会让你思考。

Are there other people who like me without me realizing it?

有没有其他人喜欢我,而我却没有意识到?

Well, there may just be.

好吧,也许就是这样。

Maybe there's an easy way to tell if a stranger likes you, or maybe they're your classmate, or maybe your friend.

也许有一个简单的方法来判断一个陌生人是否喜欢你,也可能是你的同学,或者你的朋友。

To help you find out who out there has a crush on you, here are six signs other people think you're attractive, because, you know, you are.

为了帮助你找出谁喜欢你,这里有六个其他人认为你很有吸引力的迹象,因为,你知道,你确实很有吸引力。

One. Their voice changes.

一、他们的声音变了。

So you hear someone talking to their group of friends when you decide to approach them and simply say, "Hi."

当你决定走近某人并简单地说一声“嗨”时,你会听到有人在和他们的朋友们交谈。

Suddenly, their voice totally changes when they address you.

突然,当他们向你讲话时,他们的声音完全改变了。

For women, their voice will often become more high pitched.

对于女性来说,她们的声音往往会变得更高。

While men will often deepen their voice when attracted to someone.

而当男人被某人吸引时,他们的声音往往会变低。

Their tone may also change as well.

他们的语气也可能会改变。

Suddenly, they're much kinder or perhaps their voice sounds a bit sexier.

突然之间,他们变得更友善了,或者他们的声音听起来更性感了。

Either way, unless they sound rude, they may just have a bit of a crush on you.

不管怎样,除非他们的声音听起来很粗鲁,否则他们可能只是有点迷恋你。

Two. They sweat and their body temperature changes.

二、他们会流汗,体温也会改变。

When you're deeply attracted to someone and around them, often your body temperature will rise just being in their presence.

当你被某人深深吸引并在他们身边时,你的体温通常会因为有他们在而升高。

You may be a bit nervous and flushed around them. You may even sweat.

你可能会有点紧张,在他们面前脸红。你甚至可能会流汗。

So keep a close eye out for these signs in other people, specifically, when they look at you.

所以要密切关注其他人身上的这些迹象,特别是当他们看着你的时候。

Are their palms sweaty, cheeks red, hands warm?

他们手心冒汗,脸颊发红,手变得很热吗?

There are many reasons why our body temperature may increase.

我们的体温可能升高的原因有很多。

Sexual attraction is one of them.

性吸引力就是其中之一。

The question is, are they emotionally attracted to you as well?

问题是,他们在情感上也被你吸引了吗?

Three. They compliment your smile or energy.

三、他们称赞你的笑容、你的活力。

Did you like your crush's smile?

你喜欢你心上人的笑容吗?

Did you get butterflies when they would smile at you?

当他们对你微笑时,你会感到紧张吗?

If you notice someone has been acting a bit nervous around you, or maybe they've attempted conversation with you, and then they choose to compliment your smile, they probably like you.

如果你注意到有人在你身边表现得有点紧张,或者他们试图和你交谈,然后他们选择称赞你的微笑,他们可能喜欢你。

If they also complemented your energy, or rather how you make them feel, they may be looking for a sign from you, a sign of whether or not you like them.

如果他们也夸奖了你充满活力,或者更确切地说,你给他们的感觉,他们可能在从你那里寻找一个信号,一个你是否喜欢他们的信号。

This is especially true if they've displayed some of the other signs mentioned in this video.

如果他们展示了视频中提到的其他一些标志,情况尤其如此。

Four.They're awkward around you.

四、他们在你身边感到尴尬。

How nervous were you around your crush?

在你的暗恋对象身边,你有多紧张?

I bet you may have acted a bit awkward at times.

我打赌你有时可能表现得有点尴尬。

Am I right?

我说的对吗?

If you notice someone's behavior strangely shifts when they notice you, this could be a sign you make them nervous.

如果你注意到某人注意到你时,他的行为发生了奇怪的变化,这可能是你让他们紧张的迹象。

Why?Because they're attracted to you.

为什么?因为他们被你吸引了。

So if you notice they fumble over their words or get lost in your eyes, they were probably just unprepared for how amazingly attractive you are.

因此,如果你注意到他们含糊其辞或在你的眼神中迷失,他们可能只是对你有多么令人惊叹的吸引力毫无准备。

Five. They help and defend you.

五、他们会帮你,会为你辩护。

Do you notice someone is always there to help you?

你有没有注意到总有人在那里帮助你?

Maybe they offer to do a favor for you or they choose to join your side and defend you when you're defending yourself in a heated exchange or discussion.

当你在激烈的交流或讨论中为自己辩护时,他们可能会主动提出帮你一个忙,或者他们选择加入你的阵营,为你辩护。

They're not only a kind friend who's always there for you, but if they show other signs of attraction along with this, they probably have some deep feelings for you.

他们不仅是一个永远在你身边的好朋友,而且如果他们表现出其他吸引你的迹象,他们可能对你有一些深厚的感情。

They wanna be there for you as a friend and maybe as something more.

他们想以朋友的身份出现在你身边,也许还想做更多的事情。

If you notice more signs of attraction, along with this one, they've probably felt this way for a long time.

如果你注意到更多的吸引的迹象,除了这个,他们可能已经有这种感觉很长一段时间了。

Six.They want to look their best around you.

六、他们想在你身边展现出他们最好的一面。

When we like someone, we want to appear our best around them.

当我们喜欢某人时,我们希望在他们身边表现出最好的一面。

People will often fix their hair, adjust their clothes, or straighten their posture around people they are attracted to.

人们经常会在被吸引的人周围整理头发,调整衣着,或者挺直身姿。

So if you notice them subtly attempting to get the remains of that spinach casserole out of their teeth, right when they thought you turned away, well, if you like them back, ask them out and hand them that dental floss.

所以,如果你注意到他们巧妙地试图把菠菜砂锅菜的残留物从他们的牙齿上取出来,就在他们认为你转身离开的时候,那么,如果你喜欢他们,叫他们出去,把牙线递给他们。

Get flossin'. Just the teeth, not the dance.

使用牙线。只是牙齿,不要跳舞。

Oh, you've already started dancing.

哦,你已经开始手舞足蹈了。

So do you think someone likes you?

你觉得有人喜欢你吗?

Have you seen these signs in someone before, but didn't realize they liked you until it was too late?

你以前有没有在某人身上看到过这些迹象,但直到发现他们喜欢你时才意识到已经太晚了?

Who, what, when, where, how did it turn out?

谁,什么,什么时候,在哪里,结果如何?

Feel free to share with us in the comments down below.

欢迎在下面的评论中与我们分享。

We hope you enjoyed this video.

我们希望你喜欢这段视频。

If you did, don't forget to click the "like" button and share it with a friend, or your crush.

如果你喜欢的话,别忘了点赞,与朋友或你的心上人分享。

Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon, for more content like this.

订阅 Psych2Go,并点击通知铃声图标,即可获得更多类似内容。

As always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢您的收看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
subtly ['sʌtli]

想一想再看

adv. 敏锐地,巧妙地,精细地

 
acting ['æktiŋ]

想一想再看

n. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出

 
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
temperature ['tempritʃə(r)]

想一想再看

n. 温度,气温,体温,发烧

 
approach [ə'prəutʃ]

想一想再看

n. 接近; 途径,方法
v. 靠近,接近,动

联想记忆
defend [di'fend]

想一想再看

v. 防护,辩护,防守

 
unfortunate [ʌn'fɔ:tʃənit]

想一想再看

adj. 不幸的,令人遗憾的,不成功的
n.

联想记忆
attractive [ə'træktiv]

想一想再看

adj. 有吸引力的,引起注意的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。