手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

有人不喜欢你, 但没有告诉你的6个迹象

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers. Are you having trouble in the romance department?

嘿,Psych2Go的观众们。你在恋爱方面遇到麻烦了吗?

Maybe you're really into someone, but can't tell if they're into you.

也许你真的喜欢上某个人,但不知道他们是否喜欢你。

One minute it's a yes, but then the next it's a nah.

前一分钟还是肯定的,下一分钟就是否定的。

So do they like you or not?

他们到底喜欢不喜欢你?

Well, here are six signs that they're not into you and just not telling you.

好吧,这里有六个迹象表明他们对你不感兴趣,只是没有告诉你。

Number one, they aren't engaged in your conversations.

第一,他们没有参与到你的谈话中。

Take a close look at their face next time you're talking with them.

下次和他们说话时,仔细看看他们的脸。

No, not just their dreamy eyes, stop it.

不,不只是他们梦幻般的眼睛,不要花痴。

Notice whether they're actually listening to what you're saying during your dinner dates and if they're engaged in your conversation.

注意他们是否真的在听你晚餐时说的话,以及他们是否参与了你的谈话。

Are they on their phone?

他们在用手机吗?

Are they scanning around the room, directionless?

他们是不是在房间里四处看,没有方向?

Are they looking at someone else or something else?

他们是在看别人还是别的什么?

Their pasta perhaps?

也许是他们的意大利面?

Well, I would too if I was eating good pasta, but that's besides the point.

嗯,如果我吃的是好吃的意大利面,我也会这么做的,但这不是重点。

If they don't engage with you often on an emotional level or even any level during your outings, then it looks like a nah in the relationship department for you two.

如果他们不经常和你在情感层面上交流,甚至在你外出时也不交流,那么这对你们俩来说都是一个错误。

Number two, they don't communicate or text consistently.

第二,他们不经常交流或发短信。

Do they text you regularly?

他们会定期给你发短信吗?

Check your phone. Go ahead. I'm waiting.

看看你的手机。快去。我在等着呢。

When's the last time they texted you?

他们最后一次给你发短信是什么时候?

Eight hours ago, eight days or eight years?

八小时前,八天前还是八年前?

I'm just kidding on the years part, unless you're long lost friends, but if they don't communicate with you often, text or no text, it's a sign they don't care enough about you to pursue a deeper relationship.

我只是在开玩笑,除非你是失散已久的朋友,但如果他们不经常和你交流,不管有没有发短信,这都是他们不够关心你,不会去追求更深层次的关系的迹象。

The only relationship they're in is the one with their pasta, pasta puttanesca,

他们唯一的恋情是和他们的意大利面。

Number three, you're the only one always making plans.

第三,你是唯一一个总在制定计划的人。

Who's making the plans in the relationship? Who's asking who out?

谁在制定这段关系中的计划?谁在约谁?

Who's initiating the conversations about availability, people?

是谁发起了关于是否有约的对话,各位?

If they're not putting the effort in to even ask you out, or at least hint at your availability, they may not be into you.

如果他们甚至没有努力约你出去,或者至少暗示你有空,他们可能对你不感兴趣。

If they've grown distant in asking you out, and you haven't seen any effort from them in going out and doing things with you in the real world, they may not be as interested as before as well.

如果他们约你出去的次数越来越少,而你没有看到他们在现实世界中和你一起出去做事情的任何努力,他们可能也不会像以前那样感兴趣。

Number four, your relationship with them is one-sided.

第四,你和他们的关系是单边的。

Are you both benefiting emotionally from this relationship?

你们两个都从这段关系中获得了情感上的好处吗?

Are you both supporting each other, hearing each other out, or do they just come to you with their problems, but don't listen to yours?

你们是互相支持,互相倾听,还是他们只是向你诉说自己的问题,而不是听你的?

Do they always pick the dates when you go out with them?

当你和他们出去的时候,他们总是挑日期吗?

Are they putting in extremely minimal effort?

他们是否付出了极少的努力?

This could be a sign they aren't really into you for a long-term setting.

这可能是一个信号,表明他们并不是真的对你的长期环境感兴趣。

These signs indicate your relationship could be one-sided.

这些迹象表明你们的关系可能是一边倒的。

So it's best to sit down and talk about it or call it quits.

所以最好坐下来谈谈这件事,要不就别谈了。

There are more hardworking fish in the sea.

天涯何处无芳草。

Ones that will mutually give you that attention and support you deserve.

他们会互相给予你应得的关注和支持。

Number five, they're just hearing what you have to say, but not really listening.

第五,他们只是在听你要说的话,而非真的在倾听。

So we've covered engagement, but when you're discussing serious topics with them, are they really listening to you or just nodding along and then completely changing the topic.

所以我们已经谈到了参与,但当你和他们讨论严肃的话题时,他们是真的在听你说话,还是只是点头同意,然后完全改变话题。

A healthy relationship requires communication and some active listening.

一段健康的关系需要沟通和积极倾听。

Honesty is also key.

诚实也是关键。

If they cared about you, they would listen to what you have to say, respond thoughtfully and continue with the conversation, especially if it's on a topic you care about, why?

如果他们关心你,他们会倾听你要说的话,深思熟虑地回应,然后继续交谈,特别是如果是关于你关心的话题,为什么?

Because they care about you.

因为他们关心你。

And number six, they've told you that they aren't ready for a relationship.

第六,他们告诉你他们还没准备好谈恋爱。

Buzz kill, but it's true.

脑子嗡嗡作响,但这是事实。

It's time to face the facts, my friend.

是时候面对事实了,我的朋友。

If they've told you they ain't ready, they ain't ready, even if they subtly hinted at it, ask them or take the hint.

如果他们告诉你他们还没有准备好,他们还没有准备好,即使他们微妙地暗示了这一点,问问他们或接受暗示。

It's best to be on the same page with your partner.

最好是和你的伴侣站在同一阵线。

It's healthy, so if they've told you that they aren't ready for a new chapter with you, or rather they're ready to close the book on your potential romance, then it's time to close the book and head to the library for a new one.

这是健康的,所以如果他们告诉你,他们还没有准备好与你展开新的篇章,或者更确切地说,他们已经准备好结束和你可能的恋爱关系了,那么是时候合上书,去图书馆读一本新的书了。

Odds are their book of choice will be a pasta recipe.

他们的选择很可能是一本意大利面食谱。

If we're talking about the literal sense now, ah, pasta puttanesca, what?

如果我们现在谈论的是字面意义,啊,意大利面,什么?

Who doesn't love pasta?

谁不喜欢意大利面呢?

Leave me alone.

让我静静。

So do they like you or like you not?

那么他们是喜欢你还是不喜欢你?

Like you or like you not?

喜欢你还是不喜欢你?

Do you even like them?

你还喜欢他们吗?

Do you like pasta?

你喜欢意大利面吗?

Do let us know in the comments down below.

一定要在下面的评论中让我们知道。

We hope you enjoyed this video.

我们希望你喜欢这个段视频。

And if you did, don't forget to click the Like button and share it with a friend or that person who's not that into you, hmm, too soon?

如果你喜欢的话,别忘了点赞,与朋友或对你不是很感兴趣的人分享,嗯,太快了?

Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon for more content like this.

订阅 Psych2Go,点击通知铃图标,就能看到更多这样的内容。

As always, thanks for watching. See you next time.

一如既往,感谢您的收看。下次见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
check [tʃek]

想一想再看

n. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案

联想记忆
indicate ['indikeit]

想一想再看

v. 显示,象征,指示
v. 指明,表明

联想记忆
pursue [pə'sju:]

想一想再看

v. 追捕,追求,继续从事

联想记忆
recipe ['resipi]

想一想再看

n. 食谱,秘诀,药方

联想记忆
communication [kə.mju:ni'keiʃn]

想一想再看

n. 沟通,交流,通讯,传达,通信

 
conversation [.kɔnvə'seiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 会话,谈话

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆
emotional [i'məuʃənl]

想一想再看

adj. 感情的,情绪的

 
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
minimal ['minəməl]

想一想再看

adj. 最低限度的,最小的

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。