手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

一些无用的厨房小技巧

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The average person spends 56 years of their life inside the kitchen.

平均每个人花了56年的时间在厨房。

By using these time-saving kitchen hacks, you could bring that down to 1.6 hours.

有了这些厨房小技巧,你只需花1.6个小时。

Rifling through bags of spices just isn't very nices.

在一袋袋中的香料寻找香料并不理想。

Transfer the spice to a small jar, like this.

像这样把香料倒到小罐子。

Then, tape the label onto the jar.

然后贴上标签。

Then make another label to put over that label to confuse spice thieves.

然后在标签上面再贴一个标签,混淆香料小偷。

Then put one more label to better express your individuality.

再贴上另一个标签来更清楚的表达自己的人格特质。

Put that jar inside a mason jar.

把小罐子放进一个梅森罐。

Give that a nice label as well.

别忘了贴上一个漂亮的标签。

Put that jar inside a protein container.

把罐子放进蛋白粉罐。

And this'll allow you to be improvised with flavors at a moment's notice.

如此一来你就可以快速的即兴发挥出一个口味。

Peeling the skin off garlic can be more frustrating than something that causes a maximum frustration.

剥大蒜皮是一件比世界上最麻烦的事还麻烦的事。

Cut the ends off, put them into a mason jar, and give them a good shake.

切掉蒂头,把大蒜放进梅森罐,疯狂摇一摇。

Presto! Now you're faced with the real problem of having to mince this.

嘿!现在你面对真正的问题:切大蒜。

This problem is easily solved by buying a jar of pre-minced garlic and using that instead.

这个问题其实很简单:买一罐蒜泥就好。

When serving your dish, say, it's a garlic sandwich, spread the garlic skin around the edges of the plate and make sure to say things like:

当你在摆盘时,比如说大蒜三明治好了,然后就说:

boy my hand sure is sore from peeling the skin off all that agrlic and then chopping that garlic too.

老天我的手剥蒜皮后又切蒜头酸死了。

Or boy this fresh garlic sure tastes fresh on account of how fresh it was when peeled that fresh garlic skin off that fresh garlic mmmm fresh garlic

或老天这些新鲜大蒜真的是有够新鲜因为我是从新鲜大蒜剥下新鲜大蒜皮的嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯嗯新鲜大蒜。

With this next tip you can throw your strainer into the garbage forever.

有了下面这条建议,你就可以把过滤器永远扔进垃圾桶了。

Simply take your can, open it mostly on one side.

直接拿起罐头,在一侧打开将近到全开。

Flip it over Open it fully on the other side.

转过来另一侧开到全开。。

Run water through it and use the can's natural straining properties to clean your beans.

打开水让水透过罐子的天然滤水功能清洗豆子。

Make sure to fully wash your can afterward.

在那之后记得彻底的清洁你的罐子。

Then, use that can as a plate.

然后,把罐子当盘子用。

This will help you with portion control, and then you can just recycle the can afterward rather than throwing out a perfectly good ceramic plate each time you cook.

这么做能帮助你控制饮食,吃完后你还能直接回收罐子,这样就不用每次煮饭都要丢掉还可以用的瓷器。

That's how you save the planet.

就是这么环保爱地球。

When scrambling an egg, sometimes a bit of the shell gets inside the egg which can be s- Hello.

当你要炒蛋的时候,一点点鸡蛋壳可能会跑进去蛋液里头--哈喽。

Could you not, please? Oh. Well, I was just...- Yeah, like, I'm right in the middle of a thing. Oh... Well ...I just...wante- Let me finish this.

可以不要现在吗?噢。我只是...--我在忙。但...我只是...让我用完这些。

Like, it's not like you're hungry. Thank you. Alright.

又不会让你饿肚子。谢谢配合。哎。

One very easy way to get an egg shell out of an egg, is to use an egg shell.

移除蛋壳最简单的方法就是,用蛋壳。

In professional chef circles this is known as EGGCEPTION or INCEPSHELL.

在厨师界通常称为“去蛋”或“取壳”。

But a far quicker and more efficient method is to scrape the bottom of the bowl with nine forks.

但更快速又有效率的方法是用九双叉子从碗底挖。

Easy.

简单!

Keeping track of your implements while cooking is a real hassle and can add hours to making any dish.

煮饭的同时还要管理厨具是一件很麻烦的事,做料理可能花费更多时数。

Save time and energy by using the Armpliment 5000? The Armpliment 5000? keeps your implements organized at all times for the rest of your life.

用这个工具来节省你的时间吧!“厨臂 5000” (注册商标)“厨臂 5000” (注册商标) 能帮助你整理你的厨具直到永远。

When you fully master the Armpliment 5000? then, and only then, are you ready for the Knife Belt 7452? which is the easiest, most convenient, and safest way to organize your knives.

当你熟悉了“厨臂 5000” (注册商标)的时候,准备好迎接“皮带刀7452” (注册商标),地表上最简单、方便、又安全的刀具整理方法。

Not only when cooking, but at any time of the day. Or night.

不仅做菜时,还陪伴你日常生活。还有夜生活。

You can slow down the ripening process and give your banana a longer life by wrapping the ends in plastic wrap.

你可以减缓香蕉的熟成时间,让香蕉有更长的时间。只要在香蕉头上包一块保鲜膜就能做到。

But what about giving your banana a better life?

但你有没有考虑到给香蕉更好的生活?

I'd like to take you outside to-day for a little whi-i-ile

我想带你出去,就在今天一下就好

I hope that you decide to stay for a little whi-i-ile

我希望你选择留下哪怕只是一阵子

But if you don't I don't blame you Banana

如果你不要,我不怪你你就是个香蕉

we can do so much better than we have ever

我们可以做得比以前更好

Since I found ya' left you sittin' on the counta'

自从遇见你把你留在吧台

Banana we've taken you for granted over sitting there

香蕉,我们理所当然地让你坐在这里

And it's like we just don't care Just like the salmon

就好像我们根本不在乎,就像三文鱼一样

I don't want to be heavy about it or anything, but I think we should just talk a little bit about boundaries.

我不想把这件事看得太重,但我觉得我们应该谈谈界限的问题。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
individuality [individʒu'æliti]

想一想再看

n. 个性,人格,特征

 
portion ['pɔ:ʃən]

想一想再看

n. 部分,份,命运,分担的责任

联想记忆
mince [mins]

想一想再看

n. 切碎物,粉碎,肉馅
vt. 切碎,矫揉做

联想记忆
organized ['ɔ:gənaiz]

想一想再看

v. 组织

 
flip [flip]

想一想再看

vt. 掷,弹,轻击
vi. 翻转

联想记忆
improvised ['imprəvaizd]

想一想再看

adj. 临时准备的;即兴的 v. 即兴创作;临时做,临

 
jar [dʒɑ:]

想一想再看

n. 不和谐,刺耳声,震动,震惊,广口瓶
vi

联想记忆
recycle [ri:'saikl]

想一想再看

vt. 使再循环,再利用,再制
vi. 循环<

联想记忆
ceramic [si'ræmik]

想一想再看

adj. 陶器的 n. 陶器,陶瓷学

联想记忆
kitchen ['kitʃin]

想一想再看

n. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。