手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

真的有人吃土豆沙拉吗?

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Potato salad has a bad reputation

土豆沙拉名声不好

On account of it often looking, feeling, smelling, sounding and tasting gross.

因为它经常看起来、感觉上、闻起来、听起来和尝起来都很恶心

But we're not making this garbage, we're making this garbage

但我们做的不是这样的垃圾,是这种垃圾。

To make this potato salad you'll need every ingredient listed at once.

要做这道土豆沙拉,你需要下面列出的所有配料。

But first I wanna show you my new cutting board.

但首先我想让你看看我的新砧板。

My Uncle Jim made this and gave it to me before he died.

我叔叔吉姆做的,在他死前传给了我。

And I just wanna say, wherever you are, Uncle Jim thank you for the beautiful cutting board.

我只想说,不管你在哪里,吉姆叔叔谢谢你给我这么漂亮的砧板。

And I'm glad you still haven't died.

很庆幸你还没死。

These are small potatoes but to get real baby potatoes you have to steal them from their parents.

这些都是小土豆,但要得到真正的小土豆,你必须从它们的父母那里偷走它们。

Usually they're in logs since potatoes are a softwood. Uhh look at that.

它们通常是在圆木里,因为土豆是一种软木。看啊。

But you gotta be careful because the parents are usually lurking not too far.

但你要小心,因为土豆父母通常潜伏在不远的地方。

Woah! There's the dad! Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah! Woah!

哇,爸爸在那儿,哇哇哇哇哇!

Some olive oil, a bit of salt. Pepper, pepper, pepper.

一些橄榄油,一点盐,胡椒粉,胡椒粉,胡椒粉。

Give 'em a toss or if you prefer you can wanjangle them.

扔一扔来搅拌,或者如果你喜欢可以让它们发出声音。

Take a pan with parchment parchment parchment paper.

取一个平底锅,放入羊皮纸。

Ondo's on four hundo.

放入烤箱,400度烤制。

Chop up a shallot.

切一个葱。

And take a bit of olive oil, some balsamic, dijon.

再加一点橄榄油,一些香醋,第戎。

We're gonna add walnut oil to this so take your walnut and just…Pour some walnut oil in there.

我们要加入一些核桃油,拿起你的核桃倒一下油进去。

This is like an essential oil bath for shallots.

这就像给葱做了一个精油浴。

Now take a couple dill pickles.

现在取一些腌黄瓜。

And keep them in a special place temporarily.

暂时把它们放在一个合适的容器里。

Let's wrastle these up a bit.

稍微翻动一下,

Then throw those back in.

再把它们放回去。

Throw in way too many chopped walnuts.

多放一些核桃碎。

Put the rest of that shallot in here.

把剩下的葱放进去。

Your shell's so wrinkly, you're probably old or something.

你的壳皱巴巴的,你可能很老了。

Hahaha roasted. We're gonna grab these outta the onion

哈哈哈烤它。把这些从洋葱里捞出来。

Take your dirty olive bowl and give them a nice slide down the parchment paper express.

取出你刚才放过橄榄油的脏碗,让土豆通过烤盘纸滑下去。

That's the most exciting thing that has ever happened to these potatoes.

这是发生在这些土豆上最令人兴奋的事情。

Now this is the most exciting thing to ever happen to these potatoes.

现在是发生在这些土豆上最令人兴奋的事情。

We can wangjangle that a little bit, or you can toss your potato salad

轻轻搅拌一下,或者扔一扔。

Let's get these roasted shallots and walnuts in here.

把这些烤青葱和核桃放进去。

Pepper pepper pepper. Bit of salt.

胡椒粉,一点盐。

Now let's get those dill pickles out of their special place.

现在把腌黄瓜拿过来。

If you don't like dill pickles, you know what you are

如果你不喜欢腌黄瓜,你知道你想要什么。

Now if you wanna make it extra creamy, take an avocado, smush it. More.

如果你想让它更加柔滑,拿一个牛油果,捣碎它。更细腻了。

You know, now you've got a great potato salad, the only problem is the name of this dish is called potato salad which contains two of the most boring words that have ever been invented

现在你有了美味的土豆沙拉,唯一的问题是这道菜的名字叫土豆沙拉,是两个最无聊单词的结合。

So let's try something else like maybe pottatta saladda or potatski soladski or sotato palad or ice cold potato chili or saucy potato chunks that taste great or bowl of soft lumpy potato chips.

所以让我们尝试其他的名字,比如“pottatta saladda”,“potatski soladski”,“sotato palad”,冰土豆,辣椒或酱土豆块,味道很好,或者一碗软块状的土豆片。

Now let's just make it a little more badass by serving it on a plate with a few knives or on top of a real human skull or teetering on the edge or in a burning ring of fire, the more dangerous the better.

现在让我们把它做得更厉害一些用几把刀装在盘子里,或者放在真正的人类头骨上,或者在边缘上摇摇晃晃,或者放在燃烧的火圈里,越危险越好。

And if your reputation is at risk from making a salad

如果你担心因为做沙拉,名誉不保,

You could always serve it as a potato kebab-sicle

你可以把它做成土豆串冰棍。

POTATO! SALAD!

土豆!沙拉!

TASTES GOOD WHEN IT HITS MY PALATE

当它进入我的味蕾时味道很好

I LIKE IT BETTER THAN A BOWL OF SCALLOPS 'CAUSE CREATURES FROM THE SEA ARE GROSS TO EAT YEAH!

我喜欢它胜过一碗扇贝,因为海里的生物吃起来很恶心!

SALAD! POTATO!

沙拉!土豆!

TASTES BEST WHEN IT DON'T GOT MAYO

不加梅奥的味道最好

I LIKE IT BEST SERVED ON A TORNADO

我最喜欢在龙卷风里吃

THERE'S A THRILL TO THE DANGER WHEN YOU BITE IT YOU WILL PROBABLY DIE

当你咬到它的时候,会有一种危险的刺激,你可能会死

YOU SUCK AT POTATO SALAD OH MY GOD YOU

你的土豆沙拉做得太烂了,天啊!

YOU SUCK AT POTATO SALAD OH MY GOD YOU

你的土豆沙拉做得太烂了,天啊!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
ingredient [in'gri:diənt]

想一想再看

n. 成分,原料,配料,因素

联想记忆
shell [ʃel]

想一想再看

n. 壳,外壳
v. 去壳,脱落,拾贝壳

 
tornado [tɔ:'neidəu]

想一想再看

n. 飓风,旋风,龙卷风

联想记忆
reputation [.repju'teiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 声誉,好名声

联想记忆
essential [i'senʃəl]

想一想再看

n. 要素,要点
adj. 必要的,重要的,本

联想记忆
boring ['bɔ:riŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 令人厌烦的

 
temporarily ['tempərerili]

想一想再看

adv. 暂时地,临时地

 
palate ['pælit]

想一想再看

n. 上颚,味觉,趣味

 
skull [skʌl]

想一想再看

n. 头骨,骷髅头
vt. 击打头部

 
haven ['heivn]

想一想再看

n. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。