I’m G.E.M. and G.E.M. stands for get everybody moving.
我是G.E.M.邓紫棋,G.E.M.意为让每个人都动起来。
That's basically what I want to do with my music - to inspire people; to get everybody moving to chase their dreams; to to reach their goals.
这基本上就是我想用我的音乐做的事情--激励人们;让每个人都行动起来,追逐他们的梦想;实现他们的目标。
I don’t really care about how people label me.
我真的不在乎人们怎么给我贴标签。
I took this as a really big compliment as well.
我也认为这是一个很大的赞美。
I think she is really talented and she writes her own music; she plays instruments.
我认为她真的很有天赋,她自己写歌;她会演奏乐器。
Maybe there are some similarities between the two of us.
也许我们两个之间有一些相似之处。
It's only normal when I am not really well-known over there.
我在那里不是很出名,所以有这个标签很正常。
Yes they can link the two things together so they, they kind of have an idea of what I do.
是的,他们把这两个名字联系在一起,好对我的工作有一定的了解。
I write my own songs, I play instruments and I love music; I love singing and I'm female.
我自己写歌,我演奏乐器,我喜欢音乐,我喜欢唱歌,我是女性。
It's basically just that.
基本上就是这些共同点。
The Chinese pop culture; it just needs time to grow.
中国的流行文化,它只是需要时间来成长。
For the world to recognize your voice, you got to find your own voice.
要想让世界识别你的声音,你就必须找到自己的声音。
The whole Chinese music industry is finding its only voice.
整个中国音乐产业正在找到自己唯一的声音。
And I believe that in the in the coming years peoples are gonna recognize us because we absorb a lot of things from the outside, and if we are true to our route, we can combine the two and create a new voice.
我相信,在接下来的几年里,人们会认识我们,因为我们从外部吸收了很多东西,如果我们也做到忠于自己的路线,就可以将二者结合起来,创造出新的声音。