手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

家庭喜剧电影《复活节》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Joseph, are you coming for Easter?

约瑟夫,你要来过复活节吗?
I don't know mom. I'm really busy. I just tested for this pilot.
我不知道,妈妈。我真的很忙。我刚为这个试播做了测试。
You're going to be a pilot?
你要当飞行员?
A network pilot for like a TV show.
我是说一个电视节目的试播集。
Ah, you're playing a pilot on the TV show.
啊,你在电视节目里演飞行员。
No, a lawyer.
不,是一个律师。
You could have been a lawyer if you only applied yourself!
如果你申请的话,你本来可以当律师的!
Little father and son road trip.
小型父子自驾游。
It's gonna be fun! Easter Sunday is like the Filipino super bowl.
会很有意思的!复活节就像菲律宾超级碗。
There he is! There's my Kuya!
看看这是谁!是我的库亚!
Welcome home bro. See you tonight okay?
欢迎回家哥哥。今晚见,好吗?
I just got here!
我刚到啊!
You got to follow your dream and become a beer spokesman.
你追随你的梦想,成为了一名啤酒代言人。
That wasn't my dream.
那不是我的梦想。

QQ截图20220830172108.png

Let's get the party started baby!

让我们开始派对吧,宝贝!
I got to follow mom's dream and become a nurse.
我要追随妈妈的梦想,成为一名护士。
Joe? Vanessa. Yeah. Joe Valencia. You still driving that same raggedy ass car? What, what happened? You just gave up huh?
乔?瓦妮莎。是啊。现在叫乔·瓦伦西亚。你还开着那辆破车吗?发生了什么事?你就这么放弃自己了?
And this is your dad? You know me and him used to be real intimate back in the day.
他是你爸爸吗?你知道我和他以前是很亲密的。
Oh, really?
哦,真的吗?
Yeah I could have been your mama, but clearly I'm not. Yeah.
我本可以做你妈妈的,但显然我现在不是。是啊。
I've literally never seen this many Filipinos in the same place before.
我以前从没在同一个地方见过这么多菲律宾人。
We're sending gifts to our family in the Philippines.
我们正在给我们在菲律宾的家人送礼物。
I'm sending this brand new hair dryer.
我要把这个全新的吹风机寄过去。
If it makes your hair look like that, I wouldn't send it.
如果是它让你的头发看起来这个鬼样子,那我还是不寄了。
How dare you?
你说什么?
How dare you!
你说我说什么!
We should put them both in the box and ship it.
我们应该把这些都装进箱子里,然后运走。
My mom is at war with my Tita Theresa and they don't even know why!
我妈和我的蒂塔·特蕾莎在吵架,而他们甚至都不知道因为什么!
Did you really have to wear the same dress as my mom? Oh!
你非得穿跟我妈一样的裙子吗?哦!
I can't help it if I wear it better.
没办法,我就是穿起来更好看。
This is war. Oops.
这就是战争。哦。
Family is a mess.
家庭就是一团乱麻。
We're counting on you to fix it. Bye!
我们就指望你来解决了。再见!
Ladies and gentlemen! We're all we got! So let's get the party started, baby!
女士们,先生们!就我们这些人了!让我们开始狂欢吧,宝贝!
Moments like these are few and far between. Let's enjoy it.
像这样的时刻很少。让我们尽情享受吧。
Everyone buckle up.
大家系好安全带。
Filipino families fight a lot.
菲律宾家庭经常吵架。
Make sure you're not late for dinner.
确保你能赶上晚餐。
But we love a lot too.
但我们也充斥着爱。
Your cousin Eugene owes me a lot of money. Could you lend it to me? No!
你表弟尤金欠我很多钱。你能借给我吗?不行!
Where is my money?
我的钱呢?
Here are my ATM cards. My pin number is 1217. Also is mine.
这是我的提款卡。我的密码是1217。也是我的。
Why do you all have the same pin number?
为什么你们的密码都一样?
It's Manny Pacquiao's birthday.
今天是曼尼·帕奎奥的生日。
Oh, right. That guy who couldn't beat Mayweather.
哦,对。那个没能打败梅威瑟的家伙。
Nessa, can we go get coffee?
内莎,我们能去喝杯咖啡吗?
You can go ahead and email me pretty much the same. Just take the AOL off.
你可以继续给我发邮件。记得把AOL关掉。
That bitch Nessa, @dailycity.gov. Got it.
邮件地址是That bitch Nessa, @dailycity.gov。收到。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
intimate ['intimeit,'intimit]

想一想再看

adj. 亲密的,私人的,秘密的
n. 密友<

联想记忆
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
network ['netwə:k]

想一想再看

n. 网络,网状物,网状系统
vt. (

 
pilot ['pailət]

想一想再看

n. 飞行员,领航员,引航员
vt. 领航,驾

联想记忆
beat [bi:t]

想一想再看

v. 打败,战胜,打,敲打,跳动
n. 敲打,

 
bowl [bəul]

想一想再看

n. 碗,碗状物,季后赛,圆形露天剧场
v.

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。