手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧奇幻电影《麦克和丽塔》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I grew up always feeling like I was an older woman trapped in the body of a little girl. I wrote a book.

在成长的过程中,我总觉得自己是一个被困在小女孩身体里的老女人。我写了一本书。

Mack, if you're not getting paid for something, it's a hobby. And hobbies are disgusting.

麦克,如果你做的事没有报酬,那就是爱好。爱好都是很恶心的。

And I did my darnedest to keep my inner old gal to myself.

我尽了最大努力把我内心的老女人藏起来。

I thought it would be super fun, if we all, um... lie down. And, did a past life regression!

我觉得这会非常有趣,如果我们都躺下。并且,来一次前世回归!

What?

什么?

You should go do it. We'll just meet back up at the house.

你应该去做。我们到时候在家里见吧。

Welcome. Lay down, Moonchild, and think about who want to be.

欢迎。躺下吧,月之子,想想你想成为谁。

I'm a 70-year-old woman, trapped in the body of a 30-year-old who just needs a minute to rest!

我是一个困在30岁女人身体里的70岁的女人,只需要好好休息一分钟!

Oh. Oh, my God. Will somebody help me? This is not me!

哦。哦,我的上帝。有人能帮帮我吗?这不是我!

Okay, so you were thinking about old lady stuff and then you turned into one. So, he should be able to turn you back into you.

好吧,你在想老太太的事,然后你变成了老太太。所以他应该能把你变回原来的样子。

Where did he go?

他去了哪里?

We're never gonna find him.

我们可能永远也找不到他了。

Mack. Coming, coming. Are you sick? You sound weird.

麦克。来了,来了。你生病了吗?声音听起来怪怪的。

Hello, I'm Mack's aunt. Rita.

你好,我是麦克的姨母。丽塔。

I'm Jack. I'll take care of Cheese when Mack's out of town.

我是杰克。麦克出城的时候,我来照顾芝士。

This is Mack's aunt, Rita.

这是麦克的姨母,丽塔。

How often do you ladies meet for your wine club?

你们多长时间会在葡萄酒俱乐部见一次面?

Every day.

每一天。

Sometimes we spend the weekend.

有时我们回一起过周末。

屏幕截图 2022-09-01 002434.png

How are we supposed to grow old on the French Riviera if you're 50 years ahead of me?

如果你比我大50岁,我们要怎样在法国里维埃拉变老呢?

Mack, you are scheduled to cover the Pilates event. Post pictures.

麦克,你被安排去普拉提活动报道。记得发图片。

If people see you at a party, they will think you're fun.

如果人们在聚会上看到你,他们会认为你很有趣。

Ah! My leg!

啊!我的腿!

And let's reset.

我们再来一遍。

You know, these pocket computer photo albums are my job these days. I get paid to post pictures. What?

这些小电脑中的相册是我最近的工作。我发照片就能得到报酬。什么?

Wow. Looking good, Aunt Rita.

哇。看起来不错,丽塔姨母。

Everything that's happening for you right now is because you're showing the world who you are.

现在发生在你身上的一切,都是源于你在向世界展示自己。

We're getting some interesting offers for Rita.

我们收到了一些关于丽塔的有趣报价。

Post more of My Glammy Grammie. People are dying for her.

上传更多《My Glammy Grammie》的照片吧。大家喜欢她到不行。

Rita. You got a man?

丽塔。你找到男人了?

Well, this guy's young. He's young.

这家伙太年轻了。太年轻了。

Mack, you didn't want to be old. What you wanted was to be you.

麦克,你不是想变老。你想要的是做你自己。

Luca? I laid down in that pod, and when I came out, I was in this body.

卢卡?我躺在这个舱里,当我出来时,我就是这个身体了。

Okay, you're coming in with a lot of energy.

好吧,你进来的时候可是活力十足啊。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pod [pɔd]

想一想再看

n. 豆荚 v. 剥掉(豆荚)

联想记忆
regression [ri'greʃən]

想一想再看

n. 复原,逆行,退步

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。