手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 你的厨艺弱爆了 > 正文

披萨饼硬边缘再利用

来源:可可英语 编辑:Alisa   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Pizza crusts. Who needs them.

比萨饼皮。谁需要他们。

They're crusty, hard, tasteless, they have the word rust in them, and worst of all, they're made of crust.

它们很硬,很硬,没有味道,里面有锈,最糟糕的是,它们是由硬壳构成的。

Well, it turns out I need them.

好吧,我需要它们。

I used to see pizza crusts is nothing more than a wooden handle to hold the pizza.

过去我看到披萨饼皮不过是支撑披萨的木柄。

But now I see an opportunity.

现在我看到机会了。

The first thing we're gonna do is cut off the mouth disgustitude with a pair of pizza crusts scissors.

我们要做的第一件事就是用披萨饼皮剪刀把“小嘴巴”剪掉。

You can also use zucchini scissors or a pizza crust knife will do the trick.

你也可以用西葫芦剪刀或披萨皮刀。

You can also scissor the crusts right off the pizza in the first place or order pizza with detachable crusts.

你也可以一开始就把披萨的外皮剪掉,或者点有可拆卸外皮的披萨。

Pizza crust idea number one is breadsticks.

披萨饼皮的第一个创意是面包条。

Breadsticks are sticks made of bread.

面包条是用面包做的条儿。

They can also be bread that's in the shape of a stick.

它们也可以是棍子形状的面包。

We're gonna take some olive oil and infuse it with some basil and oregano.

我们准备一些橄榄油,加入一些罗勒和牛至。

Now we'll Bob Ross the outsides until we've got happy little crusts, then sprinkle on some salt.

现在我要在面包条外层画画,直到我们得到了快乐的小面包皮,然后撒上一些盐。

Then we're gonna throw those in the undo on four-hundo for a few minutes until they're all cronch.

然后我们要把它们扔到烤箱,400度烤制几分钟直到它们都被困住。

Then we'll take them out and let them cool.

然后把它们取出来冷却。

Then you can dip them in butter or dip them in bread or dip them directly into your mouth.

然后你可以蘸着黄油,或者蘸着面包,或者直接吃。

Mmm, that's a damn good breadstick crust.

这面包脆皮真的巨好吃。

The next pizza crust idea is croutons, also known as crunch cubes.

下一个披萨皮的创意是面包丁,也被称为脆块。

We'll just chop these into three dimensional squares and then what do you get?

我们把它们切成立体的正方形然后得到什么?

Bread dice

面包骰子

"Haha! Jail." "raghhh!!"

哈哈监狱。

Then just Rembrandt some olive oil on there.

然后加点橄榄油。

Or maybe we'll give these guys free tickets to the Gravitron,

或者我们可以给他们免费的入场券,

and sprinkle on some garlic salt and a hint of pepper pepper pepper.

撒上一些蒜盐和胡椒粉。

Then we'll do our shake weight exercises.

然后我们做负重练习。

Undo is still on four hundo.

继续400度烤制。

Bake for a few minutes and then, Hark.

烤制几分钟,然后,听!

What do my wandering ears doth I hear?

我漫游的耳朵听到了什么?

The crunch of a crouton inside my mole ears?

面包丁在我的耳朵里发出的嘎吱声?

Next idea is bread crumbs.

下一个创意是面包屑。

Crust goes on the pan naked, undo is forever on four hundo.

饼皮扔在烤盘上,永远调400度。

Bake them until they sound like this.

烤到听起来像这样。

Then shred them in a cheese disassembler.

然后把它们切成丝,放入奶酪拆卸器中。

I probably should have done that in a bowl.

我应该在碗里做的。

Or put them in a bag and pretend you're making a pie.

或者把它们装进袋子里假装你在做派。

A very angry pie.

一个非常生气的派。

Or put them in a bag and go for a stroll.

或者把它装进袋子里去闲逛。

A very angry stroll.

生气地闲逛。

Then whisper pleasant thoughts to atone for your anger.

小声说一些愉快的想法来弥补你的愤怒。

Now we're gonna make wispy crusticles.

现在我们要做细粒状的面包屑。

We're gonna slice that crust into lines.

我们要把面包皮切成条状。

Picasso them with that olive oil, oregano, basil mixture.

加入橄榄油,牛至叶,罗勒混合。

Add some garlic salt. Then you know the drill and what do you get?

加一些蒜盐。接下来你知道怎么做,那么你得到了什么?

Basically thin, non-triangular Doritos.

非常薄的,不是三角形的多乐脆。

But they're not Doritos. They're thin wispy crusticles.

但它们不是多乐脆,它们是细长的硬壳。

Or crusty wisp strips

或硬皮条。

But you should definitely give them to your kid and tell them they're Doritos.

但你绝对应该把它们给你的孩子,告诉他们这是多乐脆。

Then when they taste them, watch them cry.

然后当他们尝了之后,看着他们哭。

thin wispy crusticles challenge.

纤细的硬壳挑战

The next pizza crust idea is exfoliation.

下一个关于披萨皮的创意是去角质。

Ah, feels great.

啊,感觉很棒。

The next pizza crust idea is crusty grilled cheese.

下一个披萨皮的创意是脆皮烤奶酪。

We'll just stuff some cheese in there throw on some butter and fry it up.

我们只需要在里面塞一些奶酪,涂上一些黄油,然后煎一下。

And there you have it, a grilled cheese tube.

烤奶酪管就做好了。

This is great for people who are afraid of rectangles and enjoy piping hot cheese.

这对于那些害怕矩形而又喜欢滚烫奶酪的人来说非常棒。

And pipes full of cheese.

管里面充满了奶酪。

Oh, what do we have here, another boring pizza crust? Nope.

这是什么,又一个无聊的披萨饼皮吗?不。

Slice it like this. And we have a miniature baguette.

像这样切。我们还有一个迷你法棍。

Slap on some Brie,

涂上一些布里干酪,

pour yourself some wine and have a nice picnic.

给自己倒点酒,好好享受野餐吧。

Alone.

自己一个人。

Our next pizza crust is the crustaco.

下一个披萨饼皮是饼卷。

Now we'll just wedge that open,

现在我们把它撬开,

slap in some taco stuff, and BOOM. Crustaco.

加入一些薄饼卷的东西,崩,披萨饼卷。

Now I'm not saying it's good and I'm not saying you should.

我不是说这很好,也不是说你应该这样。

And I'm not saying it doesn't look like an aardvark-possum-pig-mouse and I'm not saying it's right.

我并不是说它不像土豚-负鼠-猪鼠,我也不是说它是对的。

I'm just saying it's possible and I'm just saying it's a crustaco.

我只是说这是可能的,我只是说这是饼卷类。

Cousin to the pieraco,

派卷的表兄弟。

Equally disrespectful to both Mexico and Poland and probably Italy.

不尊重墨西哥和波兰,可能还有意大利。

This next idea is the pinnacle of pizza crust possibilities.

下一个创意可能是披萨饼皮的巅峰之作。

Take your pizza crust and dip it in ranch.

拿起你的披萨饼皮蘸牧场沙拉酱。

That's right. Ranch dressing.

是的,牧场沙拉酱。

I don't know when ranch became the butt of every salad dressing joke on earth,

我不知道从什么时候开始,牧场成了世界上所有沙拉酱的笑柄,

but ranch's greatest purpose is pizza crust dip and it will never not be great.

但牧场最大的作用是披萨饼皮蘸料,它永远不会不好吃。

So that's my entry into the leftovers challenge the idea is, if you can,

这就是我对剩菜剩菜挑战的看法,如果可以的话,

order more takeout or delivery than you can eat in a sitting,

点一个你一口气吃不完的外卖,

then make something creative with the leftovers then post and tag it.

然后用剩下的食物做一些有创意的东西,然后贴上标签。

Your takeout and delivery orders support restaurant workers, since that's the only business they have at the moment.

你的外卖和外卖订单支持着餐厅员工,因为这是他们目前唯一的业务。

And if you don't like challenges, feel free to take this as a guilt-free period of time to order out.

如果你不喜欢挑战,那就把这段时间当做无罪的点餐时间吧。

And if you want to donate directly to the Restaurant Workers' Community Foundation, there's a link below.

如果你想直接向餐厅工人社区基金会捐款,下面有一个链接。

Now here's a rippin' song about pizza crust.

这是一首关于披萨饼皮的劲歌

Pizza crust, well you must find a way to get in your bod-day [body]

披萨皮,你必须找到一种方法来满足你的身体。

Pizza crust, do you lust for the taste of a bread that's so plain?

披萨皮,你会喜欢那种普通面包的味道吗?

Well don't make a fuss, just jump on the bus.

别大惊小怪的,跳上公共汽车就行了。

And stuff your entire face full of pizza crust.

然后把你的脸塞满披萨皮。

Don't share it just, just keep it for us.

不要分享,给我们留着。

And stuff your entire life full of pizza crust.

用披萨皮填满你的生活。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
creative [kri'eitiv]

想一想再看

adj. 创造性的

联想记忆
hint [hint]

想一想再看

n. 暗示
v. 暗示,示意

 
challenge ['tʃælindʒ]

想一想再看

n. 挑战
v. 向 ... 挑战

 
delivery [di'livəri]

想一想再看

n. 递送,交付,分娩

 
pretend [pri'tend]

想一想再看

v. 假装,装作
adj. 假装的

联想记忆
plain [plein]

想一想再看

n. 平原,草原
adj. 清楚的,坦白的,简

 
infuse [in'fju:z]

想一想再看

vt. 注入,鼓舞,泡制,植入

联想记忆
drill [dril]

想一想再看

n. 钻孔机,钻子,反复操练,播种机
v. 钻

 
stroll [strəul]

想一想再看

n. 闲逛,漫步
v. 闲逛,漫步

联想记忆
entry ['entri]

想一想再看

n. 进入,入口,登记,条目

 

    阅读本文的人还阅读了:
  • 营养健康的黑豆饭 2022-09-02
  • 有魔力的爆米花 2022-09-09
  • 牛油果吐司的创意吃法 2022-09-23
  • 花菜大变身 2022-09-30
  • 奇妙野外觅食记 2022-10-14
  • 发布评论我来说2句

      最新文章

      可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

      每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

      添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
      添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。