手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

王嘉尔与泰国版《Vogue》分享“人生第一次”

来源:可可英语 编辑:Helen   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey this is Jackson Wang, Sawasdee krub.

嗨,我是王嘉尔,大家好。

I'm here to share “my first-time story” with Vogue Thailand.

我来与泰国版《Vogue》分享我的“人生第一次”。

Let's go.

我们开始吧。

I think is when I go into the academy and then you get to learn there.

是我去驾校的时候,在那里学车。

I think that was the first time.

那是我第一次开车。

And actually I got my license through one try.

实际上,我考了一次就拿到了驾照。

I think it was at home because my dad was an Olympian fencer too.

第一次击剑是在家里,因为我爸爸也是奥林匹克击剑运动员。

I think it was at home, with a plastic sword, with, just having fun with my dad, yeah.

我当时在家里,拿着一把塑料剑,和我爸爸一起玩,嗯。

I think everywhere is a stage for me, especially when I was young, when I'm taking shower every day in that bathroom.

我认为每个地方都是我的舞台,特别是我小的时候,我每天在浴室洗澡的时候。

You know I always sing, I dance, I do whatever in the shower.

我总是会唱歌,跳舞,我洗澡的时候啥都做。

So, what about your big stage?

那第一次上大型舞台是什么时候?

I think it's after I debut.

我想是在我出道之后。

First time, it was very nervous.

那是第一次,我非常紧张。

A lot of people watching, and so nervous that it feels like time goes by double the speed when you're on stage.

很多人都在看,紧张得好像你站在台上的时候,时间过得快了一倍。

Oh my god it’s, it’s crazy.

天哪,太疯狂了。

It's so crazy and so passionate.

太疯狂了,非常热情。

You can feel that passion and love through the air.

你可以通过空气感受到那种热情和爱。

Yeah I mean so yeah so thankful for that and really really appreciate it.

非常感谢,我真的很感激。

What is it?

是什么?

That's not my nickname. That's me.

那不是我的绰号。那就是我。

Oh, right.

哦,对哦。

I don't remember these.

我不记得这些事情了。

Wow, it's very good, they're very good questions.

哇,非常好,这些都是非常好的问题。

I think oh maybe maybe is this: I think it’s when I passed the height limit.

哦,可能是这次:在我不受身高限制的时候。

Maybe 16, 15, 16?

当时我可能是16岁,15岁,16岁?

I don't know, I'm not sure, yeah.

我不知道,我不确定,嗯。

Yes, I am.

恐高,我恐高。

I'm afraid of height.

我有恐高症。

I'm afraid of, well, it depends how high it is. Alright if you ask me to bungee-jump right from here, I can't.

我害怕,但也取决于有多高。如果你让我蹦极,从这里跳下去,我就不行。

I'm afraid of bugs.

我害怕虫子。

I really cannot take a cockroach, I'm sorry.

我真的接受不了蟑螂,不好意思。

Like, I really can't.

我真的不行。

Okay, caterpillars like, worm is okay; mosquito, okay; but cockroach just cannot.

毛毛虫这种虫子就还好;蚊子,可以;但蟑螂就是不行。

I don't know if it counts but I think it was the first time when my when my mom bought me a MacBook, like a laptop.

我不知道这算不算,但我觉得第一次是我妈妈给我买了一台MacBook,一个笔记本电脑的时候。

In the computer, there's this application called “Garage Band”.

在电脑里,有一个叫“库乐队”的软件。

I think I start messing with it, that's how I started to have like be interested in in in music.

我一开始就是随便玩了玩这软件,我就是从那时候开始对音乐感兴趣的。

It's like in bakery.

就像在面包店里一样。

Like, if you bake something for in the oven for an hour or two hours or whatever, and it's that moment when you open up and you smell everything, you see everything, and it’s your work right there.

就像是在烤箱里烤了一两个小时的东西,就在你打开的那一刻,你闻到了所有味道,你看到了所有东西,里面就是你的作品。

Like when you make for dinner.

就像你做饭的时候一样。

So, do you have anything to say about your new album?

那你的新专辑有什么要介绍的吗?

My new album is called “MAGIC MAN”.

我的新专辑叫《MAGIC MAN》。

It's ten songs.

有十首歌。

It's about me dropping everything, whoever I was in the past, and just moving on as myself more honest and more raw, more more direct to my audience.

主题是我放下一切,放弃我过去的身份,继续做我自己,做更诚实,更不加修饰的我,去更直接地面对我的听众。

The style of it, the tone of it, the attitude of the whole album is just I would say it's super raw, and it's who I really am.

整张专辑的风格、基调和态度,我觉得非常真实,这就是真正的我。

Yeah, that's “MAGIC MAN”.

嗯,这就是《MAGIC MAN》。

Oh it's amazing, I like it.

哦,太棒了,我喜欢。

Hey I really, like, shout out to this designer, man.

嘿,我真的,要向这位设计师致敬。

Shout out to Vinn, I really like the the design of your piece.

致敬文恩,我真的很喜欢你这件衣服的设计。

And uh actually you know through today I became, became a fan.

其实,今天,我已经是他的粉丝了。

I really like it, the texture and everything is very fashion and very like, I could tell you now, like it's a different headspace that he had.

我真的很喜欢,这个质感,所有设计都非常时尚,我现在可以这么跟你说,就像是他有一个不同的大脑一样。

And you know this, everyone is very nice.

每个人都很友善。

Anyway but Vogue I'm blessed and and honored to to be involved in this this this um this shoot, this project.

无论如何,《Vogue》,我很幸运,也很荣幸能参与这次拍摄,参与这个项目。

And I'm thankful, I hope you know we can do more contents in the in the future.

我很感激,我希望我们在未来可以做更多内容。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
designer [di'zainə]

想一想再看

n. 设计者

联想记忆
texture ['tekstʃə]

想一想再看

n. (材料等的)结构,特点,表面,基本结构

 
vogue [vəug]

想一想再看

n. 时尚,流行

 
appreciate [ə'pri:ʃieit]

想一想再看

vt. 欣赏,感激,赏识
vt. 领会,充分意

联想记忆
passion ['pæʃən]

想一想再看

n. 激情,酷爱

联想记忆
tone [təun]

想一想再看

n. 音调,语气,品质,调子,色调
vt. 使

 
debut ['debju]

想一想再看

n. 初次登场,首次露面 v. 初次登场

联想记忆
application [.æpli'keiʃən]

想一想再看

n. 应用; 申请; 专心
n. 应用软件程序

 
band [bænd]

想一想再看

n. 带,箍,波段
n. 队,一群,乐队

 
worm [wə:m]

想一想再看

n. 虫,蠕虫
v. 蠕动,驱虫,慢慢探听出

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。