Who am I?
我是谁?
People just see an animal. They call me a savage.
人们只看到了一头野兽。他们叫我野蛮人。
I'm the most vicious, ruthless champion there's ever been. No one can match me. My style's impetuous. I'm ferocious.
我是有史以来最邪恶,最无情的冠军。没有人能和我相比。我的风格是狂暴的,凶猛的。
I want your heart, I want to eat your children. Praise be to Allah.
我直捣你的内心,我要吃了你的孩子。荣耀归于阿拉。
Is that who I am?
我真是这样吗?
I gave you life. Now you headed down the path of a doomed child.
我给了你生命。现在你确走上了一条注定完蛋的路。
It's coming, Mike. It's coming.
就要来了,麦克,就要来了。
That filthy place... It made me become who I needed to become.
那个肮脏的地方,让我成为了我需要成为的人。
You Muhammad Ali now?
你现在是默罕默德·阿里吗?
I'm going to become the youngest heavyweight champion in the world.
我将成为世界上最年轻的重量级拳王。
You gotta be the meanest fighter God ever created.
你一定是上帝创造的最厉害的拳手。
Don't you want to change your life?
你不想改变你的命运吗?
Your superiority will be undeniable. They'll love you as much as they fear you.
你的绝对优势是不可否认的。他们有多爱你,就有多恐惧你。
You better keep on winning. The second you lose, they throwing your ass out.
你最好一直赢下去。一旦你输了,他们就会把你赶出去。
This is all about immortality, about your name being known till the end of time.
这完全是永垂不朽的问题,为了让你的名字永远被人知道。
You're so desperate for someone to love you.
你太渴望有人爱你了。
You get too big, they gotta cut you down. But don't be their monster. Be our king.
一旦你名声大噪,他们就会贬低你。但不要成为他们的怪物。要成为我们的王。
If I wasn't the champ, who would still love me?
如果我不是冠军,那谁还会爱我呢?
So, who am I?
所以,我是谁?