手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 双语有声读物 > 冰与火之歌 > 冰与火之歌之列王的纷争 > 正文

第919期:权力的游戏珊莎(06)

来源:可可英语 编辑:sophie   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet
  


扫描二维码进行跟读打分训练

“To thank you, for … for saving me … you were so brave.”

“当面向你道谢,因……因为你救了我的命……你真勇敢。”

“Brave?” His laugh was half a snarl.

“勇敢?”他的笑声好似咆哮。

“A dog doesn’t need courage to chase off rats.

“狗追老鼠有何勇气可言?

They had me thirty to one, and not a man of them dared face me.”

他们三十个对我一个,却无一人敢直视我的眼睛。”

She hated the way he talked, always so harsh and angry.

她讨厌他说话的方式,总是那么刺耳,那么怒气冲冲。

“Does it give you joy to scare people?”

“你觉得吓唬老百姓很令你愉快吗?”

“No, it gives me joy to kill people.”

“不,杀人才让我愉快。”

His mouth twitched.

他的嘴巴再度抽搐。

“Wrinkle up your face all you like, but spare me this false piety.

“你爱怎么皱脸都行,但在我面前,不要故作虔诚。

You were a high lord’s get.

你出身世家,

Don’t tell me Lord Eddard Stark of Winterfell never killed a man.”

可别告诉我艾德·史塔克公爵从没杀过人啊?”

“That was his duty.

“他只是履行责任,

He never liked it.”

没有喜欢过。”

“Is that what he told you?”

“他这么告诉你?”

Clegane laughed again. “

克里冈再次大笑。

Your father lied.

“看来你父亲不是个骗子便是个傻瓜。

Killing is the sweetest thing there is.”

杀戮才是世上最美好的事。”

He drew his longsword.

他拔出长剑。

“Here’s your truth.

“这就是真实。

Your precious father found that out on Baelor’s steps.

想必你尊贵的父亲大人在贝勒大圣堂前深有体会。

Lord of Winterfell, Hand of the King, Warden of the North, the mighty Eddard Stark, of a line eight thousand years old …

瞧啊,临冬城公爵,国王之手,北境守护,了不得的艾德。史塔克,传承八千年之久的血脉……

but Ilyn Payne’s blade went through his neck all the same, didn’t it?

却被伊林·派恩一剑斩首,不是吗?

Do you remember the dance he did when his head came off his shoulders?”

你记不记得,当人头落地时,他的躯体还手舞足蹈地痉挛?”

Sansa hugged herself, suddenly cold.

珊莎突然感到一阵寒意,于是抱住自己。

“Why are you always so hateful?

“你为何总这么讨厌?

I was thanking you …”

我是在感谢你……”

“Just as if I was one of those true knights you love so well, yes.

“没错,你把我当作那些你喜欢的‘真正的骑士’。

What do you think a knight is for, girl?

算了吧,小妹妹,你以为骑士有什么用?

You think it’s all taking favors from ladies and looking fine in gold plate?

成天穿着黄金铠甲,一心博取女士欢心?

Knights are for killing.”

骑士惟一的用处就是生来被我杀。”

He laid the edge of his longsword against her neck, just under her ear.

他将长剑锋刃抵住她脖子,就在耳朵下面,

Sansa could feel the sharpness of the steel.

她可以感觉它的锋利。

“I killed my first man at twelve.

“我从十二岁时开始杀人,

I’ve lost count of how many I’ve killed since then.

至今刀下之鬼已数不胜数。

High lords with old names, fat rich men dressed in velvet, knights puffed up like bladders with their honors,

不论历史悠久的世家豪门,一身天鹅绒的肥佬富翁,趾高气昂的贵族骑士,

yes, and women and children too—they’re all meat, and I’m the butcher.

是的,还有女人和小孩——人为鱼肉,我为刀俎。

Let them have their lands and their gods and their gold.

他们尽可以占有土地,神灵和金钱!

Let them have their sers.”

他们尽可以彼此高呼‘爵士’!”

Sandor Clegane spat at her feet to show what he thought of that.

桑铎·克里冈朝她脚边啐了一口,以示不屑。

“So long as I have this,” he said, lifting the sword from her throat,

“我只要这个,”他边说边把剑从她咽喉举起,

“there’s no man on earth I need fear.”

“有了它,世上我什么都不怕。”

重点单词   查看全部解释    
wrinkle ['riŋkl]

想一想再看

n. 皱纹,方法,革新,瑕疵
vt. 使起皱纹

联想记忆
spare [spɛə]

想一想再看

adj. 多余的,闲置的,备用的,简陋的
v.

 
knight [nait]

想一想再看

n. 骑士,爵士,武士 vt. 授以爵位

 
blade [bleid]

想一想再看

n. 刀锋,刀口

 
mighty ['maiti]

想一想再看

adj. 强有力的,强大的,巨大的
adv.

联想记忆
harsh [hɑ:ʃ]

想一想再看

adj. 粗糙的,使人不舒服的,刺耳的,严厉的,大约的

 
stark [stɑ:k]

想一想再看

adj. 僵硬的,完全的,严酷的,荒凉的,光秃秃的 ad

 
sword [sɔ:d]

想一想再看

n. 剑,刀

 
chase [tʃeis]

想一想再看

n. 追求,狩猎,争取
vt. 追捕,狩猎

联想记忆
spat [spæt]

想一想再看

n. 贝卵,蚝卵,蚝仔 n. 鞋罩 n. 小争吵,轻打声

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。