手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

动作剧情美剧《眼镜蛇 第五季》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

This is what we're up against. This is how everyone sees him.

这就是我们要面对的对手。这是他在大众心中的形象。
As some kind of philanthropist out to save the kids of the Valley. Terry Silver.
像个慈善家一样去拯救山谷中的孩子们。特里·肖华。
One of you guys named Michael?
你们中有叫迈克尔的吗?
It's Mikaela.
有叫迈卡拉的。
Whatever.
都行吧。
I washed my hands of Cobra Kai when we lost. I'm not a sensei anymore.
当初我们输掉比赛的时候,我就跟眼镜蛇道馆撇清关系了。我不再是一位教练了。
As of today, I am shutting down Miyagi-Do Karate.
从今天起,我要关闭宫城道空手道。
This can't be your plan.
你的想法绝不是这样的。
With Johnny gone, it's on me to fix this.
强尼走了,就靠我来解决了。
One star 'cause the car smelled like beer. It's 'cause there is beer, asshole.
一星,因为车里面有啤酒的味道。因为车里就是有啤酒啊,垃圾。
Cobra Kai now has more students than ever before. That means we'll need more senseis.
眼镜蛇道馆现在的学徒比以往任何时候都多。这意味着我们需要更多的教练。
I'm thinking a lot bigger than just the Valley.
我规划的,远不止是山谷这里。
Everything was supposed to be better after the tournament. It's only getting worse.
比赛结束后一切都应该好起来的。结果却越来越糟。
I know how things can start out from nothing and get bigger and bigger until all you feel is hate.
我明白事情可以从很小,然后变得越来越大,直到你只剩下憎恨。

QQ截图20221012101652.png

I want you to get along. We're all friends now.

我希望你们可以好好相处。大家现在都是朋友了。
We're not friends.
我们才不是朋友呢。
We never will be.
我们永远不会成为朋友。
Silver's dividing and conquering.
肖华在分化,然后逐个击破。
If this continues, all that we fought for will not even be a memory.
如果这种情况持续下去,我们为之奋斗的一切将不复存在。
I need you to see which of my students are ready to take the next step.
我要你看看我的学徒中,有谁准备好刚上一层楼了。
I said harder!
我说,让你用力点!
You really won't stop?
你真的不停手吗?
Let me and Chozen handle this. It's the only way to make it end.
让我和Chozen来处理吧。这是结束这一切的唯一方法。
Fine. Handle it.
很好。给我处理好。
All we gotta do is get our hands dirty.
我们必须要亲自动手了。
If you continue down this path, nothing in your life will ever be the same again.
如果你继续沿着这条路走下去,你的人生将会完全不同。
Adult classes are on Wednesday.
成人课是在星期三。
We're not here to take a lesson. We're here to teach you one.
我们不是来上课的。我们是来给你上课的。
I'm happy to hear you're doing well with the others.
听到你和其他人相处得很好,我很高兴。
Yeah, well, I make friends pretty easily.
是啊,我很容易交到朋友的。
I find that a little kindness goes a long way.
我发现一点点的善意,都会大有帮助。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
handle ['hændl]

想一想再看

n. 柄,把手
v. 买卖,处理,操作,驾驭

联想记忆
tournament ['tuənəmənt]

想一想再看

n. 比赛,锦标赛,(中世纪的)骑士比武

联想记忆
kindness ['kaindnis]

想一想再看

n. 仁慈,好意

联想记忆
philanthropist [fi'lænθrəpist]

想一想再看

n. 慈善家,博爱的人,博爱主义者

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。