手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

情景喜剧美剧《重启剧组》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

We're definitely on the lookout for breakthrough shows. So what do you got?

我们在寻找有突破性的节目。你有什么想法?
I want to reboot the old sitcom Step Right Up!
我想重启经典情景喜剧《Step Right Up》。
Step Right... are you serious?
《Step Right Up》,你是认真的吗?
And I want to do it with the original cast.
我想找原班人马来拍。
According to Wikipedia, Clay Barber: drug charge and disorderly conduct. Bree Marie Jensen did a low budget sci-fi cable show.
根据维基百科上写的,克莱·巴伯被指控吸毒和扰乱治安。布里·玛丽·詹森拍了一个低成本的科幻电视节目。
Captain, I'll prepare them as soon as I... nourish my larva.
队长,我马上就会准备好的,在滋养完我的幼虫之后。
And Reed Sterling left to pursue a film career.
而里德·斯特林离开去追求电影事业了。
I'm the ruthless motherf*cker standing here with a .38 snub nose. You know what? I was thinking, what if I infused it with a layer of weariness and vulnerability?
我就是那个拿着点38口径枪支、站在这里的混蛋。你知道吗?我在想,如果我加上一些厌倦和脆弱的感觉会怎么样呢?
Maybe don't think.
你最好还是别想了。
It's just... just not what they taught us at the Yale School of Drama.
这和耶鲁戏剧学院教我们的不一样。
Okay, we're done.
好的,结束了。
Remember I told you they were rebooting my old show?
记得我跟你说过他们要重启我以前的节目吗?
Is she gonna be there?
她会去吗?
You mean Bree?
你是指布里?
I'm stuck, and I can't breathe. Unhook this.
我被困住了,没法呼吸了。快帮我解开。
Uh, fine. But I'm in a committed relationship.
额,好的,但我现在有一段忠贞的感情。
What are you, fifteen?
你是15岁的小孩子吗?
I got it. Hi.
可以了。嗨。
I thought it would be weird if, uh, the first time we saw each other was on set.
我还以为我们第一次在片场的见面会很奇怪呢。
That would be weird?
那一定会很奇怪吧?

QQ截图20221019105358.png

Comedy's evolved since you last wrote for television. I mean, honestly, whole species have evolved.

从你上次写电视剧本开始,喜剧就有了很大的发展。说实话,所有种类都进化了。
That's what I'm talking about! Come on guys, let's bring it in.
这就是我说的!来吧,伙计们,我们开始吧。
No reason to do that.
没理由这么做。
Your mom still comes to set with you every day.
你妈妈还是每天和你一起来片场。
She's been coming to set with me my whole life.
她一直和我一起来片场。
You know how in the old sitcom, the characters always did the right thing?
你知道吗,在以前的情景喜剧里,角色总是做正确的事。
They don't do the right thing anymore.
而现在,他们不再做正确的事了。
Oh, boy.
哦,我的天。
What if Zack finds out?
扎卡发现了怎么办?
Finds what out?
发现什么?
Uh, that I couldn't talk to your mom yet.
我还没和你妈妈谈过。
Too hard, huh?
太难了,是吧?
No, no, I wouldn't say that. No, not that.
不,不能这么说。不,不是的。
We got to meet Bree Marie Jensen.
我们来见见布里·玛丽·詹森。
Can we just tape this later because, honestly, I'm feeling really gross right now and according to wardrobe, I look like a cow?
我们能晚点再录吗,因为说实话,我现在感觉很恶心,我的着装让我看起来像一头奶牛。
We're live to 85,000 people.
我们正向85000人直播呢。
Hi, everyone! Yeah! Hello!
嗨,大家好啊!大家好!
You actually have the rare gift of being funny.
你真的有喜剧的天赋。
You could make millions of people laugh. To bring people a little joy, that is as good and honorable thing as a man can do.
你可以让数百万人大笑。给人们带来一点欢乐,这是一个人所能做的最好的、最无上光荣的事了。
Gordon, I'm speechless.
戈登,我都无语了。
Shit, if I knew that's all it took, I would have complimented you years ago.
如果知道是这样,我早就该夸你了。
I work at Hulu. This is my first time on a set. I'm new to humor.
我在Hulu工作。这是我第一次来片场。我是个喜剧新手。
What do you do? Vice President of Comedy. Fun!
你的工作是什么?喜剧部副总裁。很好!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
snub [snʌb]

想一想再看

v. 冷落,斥责,制止 n. 怠慢 adj. (鼻子等)

联想记忆
cow [kau]

想一想再看

n. 母牛,母兽
vt. 恐吓

 
vulnerability [.vʌlnərə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 易受攻击,弱点,[计]漏洞

 
disorderly [dis'ɔ:dəli]

想一想再看

adj. 混乱的,无秩序的;骚乱的;无法无天的 adv.

 
conduct [kən'dʌkt]

想一想再看

n. 行为,举动,品行
v. 引导,指挥,管理

联想记忆
breakthrough ['breik.θru:]

想一想再看

n. 突破

 
comedy ['kɔmidi]

想一想再看

n. 喜剧,滑稽,幽默事件

 
clay [klei]

想一想再看

n. 粘土,泥土
n. (人的)肉体

 
cast [kɑ:st]

想一想再看

v. 投,掷,抛,铸造,丢弃,指定演员,加起来,投射(目

 
honorable ['ɔnərəbl]

想一想再看

adj. 光荣的,可敬的,尊敬的
=honou

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。