So, is this runway casting for a grumpy brand or a smiley brand?
这次走秀选角是为了臭脸品牌还是笑脸品牌?
So it's a grumpy brand, yeah?
是臭脸品牌吧?
Congratulations! Show me that Balenciaga look!
恭喜!来一个“巴黎世家”的眼神!
Suddenly I'm dressed in something way less expensive... It's H&M! Yay!
突然换穿非常便宜的品牌...H&M!
Balenciaga. And H&M. Balenciaga. And H&M!
巴黎世家!H&M!巴黎世家!H&M!
Your looks paid for the tickets. Not bad, eh?
你的颜值替你买的单。不错吧?
So what do you do?
你做哪一行?
I sell shit.
我卖货。
The success of a luxury cruise mainly depends on you.
豪华游轮的成功主要仰赖您。
I don't want to hear anybody saying "no." It's always "yes sir!" "Yes ma'am!"
我不想听到有人说“不”。永远保持“好的,先生”,“好的,女士。”
The sails. You think it's possible to wash them?
那些帆。你觉得可以洗吗?
I don't think that's possible, ma'am, because this is a motorized vessel. Yeah.
恐怕不太可能,女士,因为这是有发动机的船。对。
So we don't have any sails.
所以没有帆。
It was sails... yes.
原本有帆,对。
Well then, in that case, we will clean the sails. Yes. Yes.
那样说的话,我们会清洗帆。好。好。
A toast. To love. To love! Oh no.
干杯。为了爱。为了爱。糟糕。
A Russian capitalist. And an American communist.
有俄国资本主义者。还有美国共产主义者。
On a 250 million dollar luxury yacht.
搭乘2.5亿美元的豪华游艇。
The ship is going under.
船要沉了。
This is really bad. This is really, really bad.
真的太惨了。真的真的太惨了。