手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

爱情喜剧电影《天堂门票》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I'm sorry, I think your things are in my seat.

抱歉,我想你的东西占了我的座位。
Oh, sorry.
哦,抱歉。
Oh, come on.
哦,不是吧。
You've gotta be kidding me.
你这是在跟我开玩笑吧。
Excuse me, ma'am, I need to sit somewhere else. We used to be married.
抱歉,女士,我得换个位置坐。我们曾经是夫妻。
Worst 19 years of my life.
我人生中最糟糕的19年。
We were only married for five.
我们结婚才5年。
I'm counting the recovery.
我把平复的时间算了进去。
In four days time.
四天之后。
Our daughter's gonna marry a guy she just met in Bali, millions of miles from home.
我们的女儿要嫁给一个她刚在巴厘岛认识的男人,远在千里之外。
I just really wanna kiss you.
我真的很想吻你。
It's like I looked up for the first time and realized everything I ever wanted was right in front of me.
就像我第一次抬起头发现,我想要的一切就在我眼前。
She's throwing her career away.
她这是在放弃自己的事业。
Just like her mother did. So I'm the only one who can stop her. She doesn't listen to him.
就像她妈妈一样。所以我是唯一能阻止她的人。她根本不听他的。
Oh, champagne.
哦,香槟。
Oh, two, please.
您好,来两杯。
Just leave the bottle. Thank you.
瓶子就留下吧。谢谢。
I won't let her throw her life away. We need to trick her into dumping him.
我不会让她放弃自己的人生。我们得骗她甩了他。
As much as this will pain us both, we have to call the truce to make this work.
虽然这会让我们都很痛苦,但我们必须休战,才能继续下去。
Gotta be in lockstep.
必须要步调一致。
Hey.
嘿。
Did you make a pact to not murder each other until you murder me first?
你们有约定在先杀了我之前不杀了对方吗?
We are here for you, my love.
我们是为了你来的,亲爱的。
Yes, we're in lockstep. Yes.
是的,我们步调一致。是的。
Promise, no mean comments.
答应我,不要说刻薄的话。
Pretty sure you don't win anything for eating the whole pig.
我很确定你不会因为吃了整头猪而获奖。
No arguing.
不要吵架。
Get off me, get off, get off me.
放开我,放开我,放开我。
No passive aggression.
不准消极对抗。
What about aggressive aggression? Try to keep the snoring down.
那积极对抗可以吧?你打鼾声小一点。
I have a nasal strip.
我有鼻贴。
It's a mystery you're still alone.
你还是单身,这真是个谜。
Mom, dad, this is Gede.
妈妈,爸爸,这是格德。
Om suastiastu Gede.
格德你好。
You learned that to make me look bad.
你学这个是为了把我比下去。
You don't need my help there.
我不学你也不咋地。

QQ截图20221103113556.png

Are you sure they're not sharks?

你确定它们不是鲨鱼吗?
Come on, don't be a chicken.
来啊,别胆怯啊。
You might be working with the sharks.
你现在可能是在和鲨鱼合作。
Come on.
来啊。
So, what's the plan?
那么,计划是什么?
I say we steal the rings.
我想的是我们去偷戒指。
How do they look?
他们看起来怎么样?
Disappointed. Do you think we're wrong?
很失落。你觉得我们错了吗?
We're not wrong.
我们没有错。
Who are we to say that Lily doesn't know what's best for herself?
我们凭什么说莉莉不知道什么是对自己最好的?
Oh my God. I cannot believe you.
哦,我的上帝。我没法相信你了。
What are you talking about?
你在说什么?
She found the rings. Where? In mom's bag. I knew it. What?
她找到了戒指。在哪里?在妈妈的袋子里。我就知道。什么?
You clean up pretty good.
你打扮得很漂亮。
Here you go.
来啊。
It's not for the faint of heart.
心脏不好的人不适合。
This is not his first rodeo.
这不是他第一次参加竞技表演。
Okay, let's go, let's go.
好吧,我们上吧。
Can we get something a little more age appropriate for these two?
能不能来些适合这俩人年龄的内容?
Here we go. Which one?
我们开始吧。哪一个?
There's only one. I see two. Oh, yeah.
只有一个。我看到两个。哦,是的。
Oh no, no, dad, please stop doing that. Oh my God. I am praying for an asteroid.
哦,不,不,爸爸,别这样了。哦,我的上帝。我在祈祷有一颗小行星撞地球。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
passive ['pæsiv]

想一想再看

adj. 被动的,消极的
n. 被动性

联想记忆
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
truce [tru:s]

想一想再看

n. 休战,(争执,烦恼等的)缓和 v. 以停战结束

联想记忆
aggressive [ə'gresiv]

想一想再看

adj. 侵略的,有进取心的,好斗的

联想记忆
aggression [ə'greʃən]

想一想再看

n. 进攻,侵犯,侵害,侵略

联想记忆
pact [pækt]

想一想再看

n. 契约,协定,条约

联想记忆
faint [feint]

想一想再看

n. 昏厥,昏倒
adj. 微弱的,无力的,模

 
appropriate [ə'prəupriət]

想一想再看

adj. 适当的,相称的
vt. 拨出(款项)

联想记忆
strip [strip]

想一想再看

n. 长条,条状,脱衣舞
v. 脱衣,剥夺,剥

联想记忆
disappointed [.disə'pɔintid]

想一想再看

adj. 失望的

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。