手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

奇幻恐怖美剧《夜访吸血鬼》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I offer, for your journalistic pleasures, my life story.

为了满足你新闻从业者的乐趣,我给你提供下我的人生故事。
So, how long have you been dead?
所以,你死了多久了?
The year was 1910.
那是在1910年。
Let me introduce you to Mr. Lestat de Lioncourt.
让我给你介绍一下莱斯特·德·莱昂考特先生。
I know who you are, sir. We're destined to be very good friends.
久仰大名。我们注定要成为好朋友的。
I'm assuming you only met at night.
我猜你们只在晚上见面。
It's New Orleans. Days are for sleeping off the previous evening's damage.
这是新奥尔良。白天是用来睡觉的,以消除前一天晚上的伤害。
Let the tale seduce you. Just as I was seduced.
这个故事会一步一步吸引你。就像当时我被诱惑了一样。
He was my murderer, my mentor, my lover, and my maker...
他是谋杀我的凶手,我的导师,我的爱人,我的创造者...
It was as if I could finally receive the secrets of existence.
仿佛我终于能领会到存在的秘密。

QQ截图20221115102812.png

I was not yet ready to hunt, but desperate to feed.

我还没准备好去猎杀,但已经饥肠辘辘了。
It's best to let the food come to you.
最好是让食物自己找上门来。
You're not welcome in this home!
我们家不欢迎你!
This is how it has to be.
我们别无选择。
I don't want to kill people.
我不想杀人。
You're a vampire.
可你是吸血鬼。
I could not save myself, but I could save her.
我救不了自己,但我能救她。
She'll be what? A daughter.
她会变成什么?一个女儿。
We're a family?
我们是一家人吗?
She is poisoning you against me.
她在诱导你来对抗我。
You two have each other. Who am I supposed to love?
你们拥有彼此。那我该爱谁?
This is not a life!
这不是人生!
You took my life!
是你夺走了我的人生!
Ready to begin the adventure of our lives. My companions in immortality.
准备开始我们人生的冒险吧。我不朽的伴侣。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
adventure [əd'ventʃə]

想一想再看

n. 冒险,奇遇
vt. 冒险,尝试

联想记忆
desperate ['despərit]

想一想再看

adj. 绝望的,不顾一切的

联想记忆
previous ['pri:vjəs]

想一想再看

adj. 在 ... 之前,先,前,以前的

联想记忆
mentor ['mentə]

想一想再看

n. 指导者 vt. 指导

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。