手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

别人觉得你有吸引力的5个迹象--不仅仅是基于你的外表

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Hey, Psych2Goers.

嘿,Psych2Go的观众。

Hope you're having a wonderful day.

希望你有一个美好的一天。

Curious about who finds you attractive, not based on your looks but based on your behavior as well?

好奇谁会认为你的行为而非外表有吸引力?

You may have a friend that's fallen for you, or at least you think so, or perhaps you notice people often compliment your personality, and perhaps your looks as well.

可能有一个朋友爱上了你,或者至少你是这样认为的,或者你注意到人们经常称赞你的个性,也许还有你的外表。

So how can you tell if someone finds your behavior and personality attractive?

那么,如何判断他人是否觉得你的行为和个性有吸引力呢?

Well, here are five signs people find your personality attractive, not just your looks.

嗯,这里有五个迹象表明,人们认为你的个性很有吸引力,而不仅仅是你的长相。

Number one, they seem nervous or awkward around you after they've gotten to know you a bit.

第一,在了解你之后,他在你身边会显得紧张或尴尬。

So you've been hanging out with someone for a while and suddenly they've been a bit nervous and awkward around you lately.

你和某人在一起玩了有一段时间了,突然之间,他最近在你身边开始变得有点紧张和尴尬。

Maybe they've started blushing at the little things you say.

也许他已经开始对你说的那些小事脸红了。

They stumble on their words or now have trouble meeting your eyes.

他结结巴巴地说话,或是不能直视你的眼睛。

This could mean they've developed feelings for you based on the interactions you've had together.

这可能意味着他已经根据你们在一起的互动对你产生了感觉。

Everyone's different.

每个人都不一样。

Some may try their best to shake off the nerves before speaking with you again.

有些人可能会在再次与你交谈之前尽力摆脱紧张情绪。

So you may not always notice it.

所以你可能不会一直注意到这一点。

Others may not be able to help it.

其他人也可能还会紧张。

So do you notice your friend suddenly can't meet your gaze without blushing?

那么,你有没有注意到,你的朋友突然一看到你的目光就会脸红?

They may just like you, my friend.

他可能就是喜欢你,我的朋友。

They may just like you.

他可能就是喜欢你。

Number two, their attitude and vocabulary suddenly changes around you after a while.

第二,他的态度和话语很快会在你周围发生变化。

You have a friend you've been hanging out with more lately, but you suddenly noticed they've started to noticeably change their vocabulary and manner only around you.

你有一个朋友最近经常和你出去玩,但你突然注意到他开始明显地改变了他的话语和态度,只有在你身边的时候。

This plays into how others may tend to mimic another's subtle gestures and behavior if they like them including changing their expressions.

这就说明了如果有人喜欢的话,他可能会倾向于模仿他人的微妙手势和行为,包括改变自己的表情。

Language and speak researcher, Dr. Marina Kalashnikova from the university of Western Sydney told ABC Radio Melbourne's Lindsay Burns that we would use more similar expressions.

西悉尼大学的语言和口语研究员玛丽娜·卡拉什尼科娃博士告诉澳大利亚广播公司墨尔本电台的琳赛·伯恩斯说,我们会使用更多相似的表达。

For example, to sound more alike.

例如,为了听起来更像。

She explains that this can sometimes happen fast over a conversation.

她解释说,这种情况有时在交谈中很快就会发生。

So do you notice someone unconsciously changes the way they speak because they're simply in awe of you, or they just really nervous only around you again.

所以,你是否注意到有人无意识地改变了说话的方式,因为只是对你感到敬畏,或者只是再次在你身边时感到紧张。

Over due time they've admired you so much, they've mimicked your behavior and language, sounds like the chameleon effect to me, folks.

久而久之,他非常钦佩你,会模仿你的行为和语言,听起来就像变色龙效应,伙计们。

Number three, they're engaged in your conversations.

第三,他参与了你的对话。

Have you had a few conversations with someone recently?

你最近有没有和别人聊过几次?

Notice they were particularly engaged in what you had to say, or are they on their phone?

注意到他特别专注于你说的话,还是在玩手机?

Are they scanning around the room?

他在房间里四处看了看吗?

Are they looking at something else?

他是在看别的东西吗?

If they don't engage with you often on the emotional level or even any level during your outings, then it's likely they don't like you on an emotional level.

如果他在你外出期间不经常在情感层面上与你接触,甚至在任何层面上都不与你接触,那么他很可能在情感层面上不喜欢你。

However, if they ask follow up questions and keep their focus on you, then it's another good sign that they're interested in you.

然而,如果他问后续问题,并将注意力集中在你身上,那么这是另一个好迹象,表明他们对你感兴趣。

Number four, they keep the conversation going and emotionally open up to you as well.

第四,他会让谈话继续下去,也会在情感上向你敞开心扉。

Similar to being engaged in your conversation and listening to what you have to say, they'll likely wanna keep talking to you.

就像投入到你的谈话中并倾听你所说的一样,他可能会想要继续和你交谈。

Do they try to keep the conversation going by asking questions and mentioning interesting points of their own.

他是否试图通过提问和提到自己的有趣之处来保持对话的进行。

It can sometimes be difficult to do this.

有时要做到这一点可能很困难。

But if they've been trying to continue chats with you, this is a good sign that they like you.

但如果他一直试图继续和你聊天,这是一个好迹象,表明他喜欢你。

This can be through text too.

这也表现在发送信息上。

This could mean they bring up random things about their day, interesting comments on a show they're watching, or even sending those funny memes.

这可能意味着他会提到关于他一天的任意事情,对他正在观看的节目的有趣评论,甚至会发送那些有趣的表情包。

They'll try to make more excuses to talk to you.

他会试着找更多的借口跟你说话。

And once you start talking, they'll generally put a bit of effort into keeping the conversation going.

一旦你开始交谈,他通常会花点力气让谈话继续下去。

But often for a conversation to continue, you'll wanna put in some effort too.

但通常情况下,为了让对话继续下去,你也需要付出一些努力。

If you don't, they may be wondering if you like them as much as they like you.

如果你不这样做,他可能会想知道你是否像他喜欢你一样喜欢他。

So let them know you enjoy talking to them.

所以,让他知道你喜欢和他交谈。

Then your conversations may become effortless and easy.

然后,你的对话可能会变得毫不费力、轻松。

Could you become more than friends?

你们能不能不只是朋友?

And number five, they often compliment your personality, traits, humor, et cetera.

第五,他经常称赞你的个性、特点、幽默感等等。

Not only does this person you're thinking of have some of the signs above but you notice they give you genuine compliments as well.

你心目中的这个人不仅有上述的一些迹象,而且你会注意到他也会给你真诚的赞美。

Not just about your looks, but often about your personality or perhaps your humor too.

不仅是你的外表,而且经常是你的个性,或者你的幽默感。

Maybe they've mentioned how much they enjoy spending time with you, or perhaps they've started flirting with you after getting to know you for a while.

也许他提到过他有多喜欢和你在一起,或者他在认识你一段时间后就开始和你调情了。

This can be a good indicator that they're falling for you, not only on an emotional level, but a romantic one as well.

这可能是一个很好的迹象,表明他爱上了你,不仅是在情感层面,也是在爱情层面。

They've gotten to know you and recognize all the many things that make you amazing and unique.

他已经了解了你,认识到了所有让你变得令人惊叹和独特的东西。

They've fallen for you and now likely find you both emotionally attractive and physically attractive as well.

他已经爱上了你,现在可能会发现你在情感上和外表上都很有吸引力。

The question is, how do you feel about them?

问题是,你对他有什么感觉?

Is there romance in the air?

空气中有浪漫的气息吗?

Feel free to let us know in the comments, what signs you recognize in someone you know?

请随时在评论中告诉我们,你在认识的人身上看到了哪些迹象?

We hope you enjoyed this video.

我们希望你喜欢这个视频。

And if you did, don't forget to click the Like button and share it with a friend or crush.

如果你喜欢这个视频,别忘了点赞,并与朋友或心动的人分享。

Subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell icon for more content like this.

订阅Psych2Go,点击通知铃图标,就能看到更多这样的内容。

As always, thanks for watching.

一如既往,感谢您的观看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
engaged [in'geidʒd]

想一想再看

adj. 忙碌的,使用中的,订婚了的

 
curious ['kjuəriəs]

想一想再看

adj. 好奇的,奇特的

联想记忆
genuine ['dʒenjuin]

想一想再看

adj. 真正的,真实的,真诚的

联想记忆
awkward ['ɔ:kwəd]

想一想再看

adj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的

 
stumble ['stʌmbl]

想一想再看

n. 绊倒,失策
vi. 绊倒,失策,踌躇,无

联想记忆
crush [krʌʃ]

想一想再看

v. 压碎,碾碎,压榨
n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤

 
awe [ɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 敬畏,恐惧
vt. 使敬畏或惊惧

 
romantic [rə'mæntik]

想一想再看

adj. 浪漫的
n. 浪漫的人

联想记忆
compliment ['kɔmplimənt]

想一想再看

n. 称赞,恭维,(复数)致意
vt. 称赞,

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。