手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

5个迹象表明这是化学反应--而不是合适

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Do you believe in love at first sight?

你相信一见钟情吗?

When you feel intense chemistry, you may believe you finally found the one but is attraction enough for a meaningful relationship?

当你感觉到强烈的化学反应时,你可能会相信你终于找到了那个人,但是吸引力足够维持一段有意义的关系吗?

For a couple to stand through the tests of time a deeper connection is crucial.

对于一对情侣来说,要想经受住时间的考验,更深层次的联系至关重要。

The connection called compatibility.

这种联系被称为合适。

Understanding the difference between the two can get confusing sometimes.

理解两者之间的区别有时会让人感到困惑。

So is it just chemistry, but not compatibility.

这只是化学反应,而不是合适。

Here are some signs to help you figure it out.

这里有一些迹象可以帮助你弄清楚。

Number one. You can't imagine spending your life with them.

第一,你无法想象与他共度一生。

You like cuddling with them and have fun when you go out to the movies, their jokes make you cry, laughing and you can't stop smiling when you're with them.

当你出去看电影的时候,你喜欢和他拥抱在一起,玩得很开心,他的笑话让你哭,让你笑,当你和他在一起的时候,你无法停止微笑。

If that's true, there's definitely chemistry between you.

如果这是真的,你们之间肯定有化学反应。

Now close your eyes, and imagine them by your side forever.

现在闭上你的眼睛,想象他永远在你身边。

Do you feel something's wrong with that picture?

你觉得那个情景有什么问题吗?

Maybe you like to hang out with them but they're not serious enough for a long-term relationship or they pursue a completely opposite lifestyle.

也许你喜欢和他在一起,但他不够认真,不适合一段长期的关系,或者他追求一种完全相反的生活方式。

Whatever it is, you can ignore it for now, but you know it would drive you crazy in the long run.

不管是什么,你可以暂时忽略,但你知道从长远来看,这会让你发疯的。

They just don't seem right and you're probably right.

他看起来不是对的人,你可能是对的。

If you can feel it, even through all that chemistry, most likely you're just not compatible.

如果你能感觉到,即使经历了所有的化学反应,很可能你们只是不合适。

Number two. You don't share the same values.

第二,你们的价值观不同。

That first attraction, you probably didn't talk about your values or opinions as much.

刚被吸引的时候,你可能没有太多地谈论你的价值观或观点。

You just wanted to spend time with them and possibly stop blushing so much, right?

你只是想花点时间和他在一起,可能不会再脸红了,对吧?

But sooner or later, the question of your beliefs will pop up and you might get surprised.

但迟早,你的信仰问题会出现,你可能会感到惊讶。

When you're not truly compatible, you might have completely different opinions on topics of religion, politics, parenting style.

当你们不能真正融洽相处时,你们可能会在宗教、政治、育儿方式等话题上有完全不同的看法。

While it's true that you can value others' opinions even if you disagree, it can get difficult to date someone who doesn't share your values and beliefs.

即使你不同意别人的观点,你也可以重视别人的观点,这是事实,但和一个与你的价值观和信仰不同的人约会可能会变得困难。

Having opposing views on major topics can impact your life together and make you prone to arguments and fights even if they're extremely cute.

在重大话题上持有相反的观点可能会影响你们的共同生活,并使你们容易发生争执和打架,即使他们非常迷人。

Number three.You're complete opposites.

第三、你们截然相反。

It is said that opposites attract.

据说,异性相吸。

When it comes to relationships, you may be a naturally calm person which helps ground your naturally hotheaded partner, or maybe you are very anxious but your optimistic partner helps you calm that anxiety.

当涉及到关系时,你可能是一个天生冷静的人,可以帮助你天生急躁的伴侣稳定情绪,或者你可能非常焦虑,但生性乐观的伴侣可以帮助你放下焦虑。

But if you're complete opposites when it comes to your interests, ideas and opinions, it may be difficult for you to enjoy each other's company.

但是,如果你们在兴趣、想法和观点上截然相反,你们可能很难享受彼此的陪伴。

If you like to spend your weekends going to the theater while your partner would rather go to a soccer game, you're probably going to have some problems deciding how to spend your time together.

如果你喜欢周末去看电影,而你的伴侣更愿意去看足球比赛,那么你们可能会在决定如何共度时光方面遇到一些问题。

Maybe you have some common interests but if you're planning to stay together long-term, a few common interests may not be enough for you to have a fulfilling relationship.

也许你们有一些共同的爱好,但如果你们计划长期在一起,那么几个共同的爱好可能不足以让你们拥有一段令人满意的关系。

Number four. You're often bored of each other.

第四、你们经常对彼此感到烦透了。

How did you feel when you first met them?

当你第一次见到他的时候,你有什么感觉?

Did the excitement of seeing them again make you lose sleep?

再次见到他的兴奋有没有让你失眠?

And every second you spent thus was filled with fun.

你这样度过的每一秒都充满了乐趣。

You could feel the chemistry with all your senses.

你可以用你所有的感官感受到化学反应。

What about now?

那现在呢?

As time passed, you started spending more time together but now you kind of feel bored.

随着时间的推移,你们开始花更多的时间在一起,但现在你感觉有点无聊。

The initial excitement stopped being so intense.

最初的兴奋不再那么强烈了。

This often happens to couples that were blinded with chemistry, but are not actually compatible.

这经常发生在被化学反应蒙蔽了双眼,但实际上并不合适的情侣身上。

You stop spending quality time together or even avoid one another.

你们不再在一起共度美好时光,甚至彼此躲避。

Unfortunately, it rarely gets better with time and sometimes the relationship ends because they find someone new, someone who makes them feel that excitement all over again.

不幸的是,这段关系很少会随着时间的推移而变得更好,有时会因为他找到了新的伴侣而结束,这个新的伴侣让他们再次感受到那种兴奋。

And number five. You have different goals for the future.

第五。你们对未来有不同的目标。

What do you want out of your future?

你想要的未来是什么样子?

Do you wanna get married and start a family but your partner would rather spend their life traveling or maybe you wanna move into a big city with lots of opportunities, but they would like to live in the countryside, surrounded by animals.

你是想结婚成家,但你的伴侣宁愿一辈子去旅游,还是你想搬到有很多机会的大城市,但他却喜欢住在乡下,被动物包围着。

Having similar goals is pretty important for a long-term relationship and by pretty, we mean, absolutely.

对于长期的关系来说,拥有相似的目标是非常重要的,我们说的长相标致是绝对的。

It's a touchstone for a compatible relationship.

这是一段和谐关系的试金石。

Having different views about the future is something that's definitely going to take a toll on you no matter how much you like them at the moment.

对未来有不同的看法肯定会让你付出代价,无论你现在多么喜欢他。

When your feelings are only led by chemistry and attraction without compatibility, it opens the door for lots of frustration and loneliness.

当你的感觉只是由化学反应和吸引力所导致的,而非兼容性时,它为许多挫折和孤独打开了大门。

Even if you are still not sure, you don't have to worry, time will tell and your heart will know what to do.

即使你仍然不确定,你也不必担心,时间会证明一切,你的心会知道该怎么做。

The good news is Psych2Goers that it's completely possible for chemistry and compatibility to go hand in hand.

好消息是,Psych2Go的观众完全有可能让化学反应和兼容性齐头并进。

When that happens, it's the start of a wonderful and fruitful relationship.

当这种情况发生时,这就是一段美好而富有成果的关系的开始。

So do you recognize any of these signs?

你能识别出这些迹象吗?

If so, do you think this video helped you to identify them?

如果能,你认为这段视频帮助你辨认出这些迹象了吗?

Feel free to leave a comment down below with your thoughts, experiences, or suggestions.

欢迎在下面留下您的想法、经验或建议。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with those wondering why it's just not working.

如果你觉得这个视频有帮助,一定要点赞,并与那些想知道为什么不起作用的人分享这个视频。

Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go and hit the notification bell for more new videos.

别忘了订阅Psych2Go,并按下通知铃,获取更多新视频。

Thanks for watching.

感谢您的观看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
optimistic [.ɔpti'mistik]

想一想再看

adj. 乐观的,乐观主义的

 
fruitful ['fru:tfəl]

想一想再看

adj. 多产的,富有成效的

 
confusing [kən'fju:ziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 使人困惑的,令人费解的 动词confuse的现

 
opposing [ə'pəuziŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 反作用的,反向的,相反的,对立的 动词oppo

 
prone [prəun]

想一想再看

adj. 俯卧的,易于 ... 的,有 ... 倾向的

联想记忆
intense [in'tens]

想一想再看

adj. 强烈的,剧烈的,热烈的

联想记忆
extremely [iks'tri:mli]

想一想再看

adv. 极其,非常

联想记忆
recognize ['rekəgnaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 认出,认可,承认,意识到,表示感激

 
compatibility [kəm.pætə'biliti]

想一想再看

n. 和谐共处,兼容

联想记忆
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。