手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

悬疑奇幻美剧《温彻斯特家族》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

The Winchester story, it's always been a mystery.

温彻斯特的故事,一直是个谜。
I need to uncover the truth about my parents.
我得找出关于我父母的真相。
Was it the hunt for evil that drew them together? Or was it something more?
是猎魔的过程中,他们走到一起的吗?或者是别的什么?
To get to the truth, the real story, mean's going way back to 1972. The day dad came home from the war.
要知道真相,真实的故事,就要追溯到1972年。爸爸从战场上回来的那天。
Love what you've done with the place.
你这装修真不错。
I'm fine, mom.
我很好,妈妈。
So what are you gonna do next?
那你下一步打算做什么?
I have no idea.
我也不知道。
And the night he met mom.
还有他遇见妈妈的那个夜晚。
Oh, I'm so sorry.
哦,抱歉。
Stop helping.
别帮忙了。
What was that?
那是什么?
That was a demon.
那是一个恶魔。
What's your name?
你叫什么名字?
You don't want any part of this life.
你不想过这种生活的。
You were raised to be... A hunter.
你被培养成了...一个猎人。
You've been chasing your dad since he walked out our door.
自从你爸爸走出家门,你就一直在追随他。
Was my dad a Hunter? Did you ever hear of Henry Winchester?
我爸是猎人吗?你听说过亨利·温彻斯特吗?
I'm Mary.
我叫玛丽。

QQ截图20221127102521.png

It's nice to officially meet you, Mary. You're looking for your dad too, right?

很高兴终于正式认识你了,玛丽。你也在找你爸爸,对吧?
Dad was hunting demons. And now he's missing.
我爸去猎魔了。但现在他失踪了。
Sounds like there's answers in there for the both of us.
听起来里面有我们俩需要的答案。
I am kind of nervous.
我有些紧张。
Who's your friend?
你朋友是谁?
John, Latika. Latika, John.
约翰,拉提卡。拉提卡,约翰。
It's okay to be nervous. This is your first hunt.
紧张是正常的。这是你第一次猎魔。
At least reach out to another hunter who's free. Carlos is nearby.
至少让我联系另一个有空的猎魔人吧。卡洛斯就在附近。
Our buddy from the alley found a fresh host.
这家伙从胡同里又找到了新宿主。
Come on, rookie. Learn something. Nothing more hydrating than holy water. You want some?
来吧,菜鸟。教你一招。圣水最解渴了。要来点吗?
I'm good, actually. Thank you.
不用了,谢谢。
Jimi, Janis, Jim Morrison. Amen.
吉米,詹妮斯,吉姆·莫里森。阿门。
Do all hunters have such tough beginnings?
所有的猎人都有这样艰难的开始吗?
The only thing worse than how it starts for hunters is how it ends.
比开始从事猎魔更糟糕的,就是无法结束。
So you're all in, huh? I am.
你加入了,是吗?是的。
When I was a kid, I thought there was a monster under my bed.
我小时候,还以为床底下有怪物呢。
And my dad always said, "Don't worry, son. I know how to trap it."
我爸爸总是说:“别担心,儿子。我知道怎么抓怪物。”
Don't go down this road, John. Maybe one day when you have kids you'll understand.
别走这条路,约翰。也许有一天你有了孩子,你就会明白了。
My whole life, I've been searching for something.
我这辈子,总是在追寻什么。
This is good versus evil.
这是正义与邪恶的较量。
This a normal night for you?
这样的夜晚对你来说很平常吗?
Since yesterday, yeah.
是的,从昨天开始。
You know, you really are a lot of fun, Mary.
玛丽,你知道吗,你很有趣。
She's really a lot meaner when you get to know her.
等你了解她后就知道她有多刻薄了。
There's a whole other world out there, a dangerous world.
外面还有另一个世界,一个危险的世界。
I was born and raised as a hunter, you aren't. You can walk away.
我生来就是个猎人,而你不是。你可以走了。
Saving people, hunting things. Mom, this is what I was born to do.
救人,猎魔。妈妈,这是我生来就要做的事。
Our parents' past has always been a mystery and there are questions left unanswered, but I'm on a new mission. And this story is just beginning.
我们父母的过去一直是个谜,并且还有很多问题没有答案,但我现在有了一项新任务。而这个故事才刚刚开始。
As long as there's a Winchester alive, there's hope.
只要还有一个温彻斯特家族的人在世,就有希望。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
hunter ['hʌntə]

想一想再看

n. 猎人,猎犬,猎马,搜寻者 Hunter: 亨特(姓

 
rookie ['ruki]

想一想再看

n. 新手

联想记忆
uncover [ʌn'kʌvə]

想一想再看

vt. 揭开,揭露

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
mystery ['mistəri]

想一想再看

n. 神秘,秘密,奥秘,神秘的人或事物

 
trap [træp]

想一想再看

n. 圈套,陷阱,困境,双轮轻便马车
v. 设

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。