Movies are dreams. That you never forget.
电影是一个让你永远不会忘记的梦。
Sammy?
萨米?
The lights change how everything looks. It's hard to find our house.
灯光改变了一切。很难找到我们的房子。
Ours is the dark house with no lights.
我们的房子是没有灯的黑房子。
In this family it's the scientists versus the artists.
这是个科学家对抗艺术家的家庭。
Sammy's on my team, takes after me.
萨米跟我一伙的,遗传了我的天分。
What kind of movie are we going to make?
我们要拍什么样的电影?
You dismiss what he does that's playful or imaginative. You could afford to be a little encouraging.
你总是忽略他所做的那些有趣或富有想象力的事情。你可以稍微鼓励他一下。
She should have been that concert piano player. What she's got in her heart is what you got.
她本来应该成为音乐会上的钢琴家的。她内心中的能量,和你内心中的一样。
You can't just love something, you also have to take care of it.
你不能只是热爱一样东西,你还必须认真做好。
It's more important than your hobby.
这比你的爱好更重要。
Can you stop calling it a hobby?
你能不能别把它叫做爱好?
Mom got a monkey!
妈妈养了一只猴子!
Why'd you get a monkey?
你为什么要养猴子?
Cause I needed a laugh.
因为我需要笑声。
Do you always have to be the center of attention?
你总是要成为大家关注的焦点吗?
Stop shouting at her!
别对她大喊大叫!
There has been nothing but disrespect from you!
你就是不尊重我!
I'm your mother!
我是你妈妈!
Family, art, life! It will tear you in two.
家庭,艺术,生活!它会把你撕成两半。
You stop making movies, it'll break your mother's heart.
你要是不拍电影了,你妈妈会很伤心的。
I don't know what to do anymore.
我不知道该怎么办了。
You do what your heart says you have to.
做你内心想做的事。
What was your favorite part?
你最喜欢的部分是什么?