手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

你应该不惜一切代价避开的6类人

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Are there people you spend time with who drain your energy?

和你共度时光的人会耗尽你的精力吗?

Perhaps you're always leaving feeling exhausted or in a worse mood than before.

也许你离开时总是感到筋疲力尽,或者心情比以前更糟。

Throughout life, you'll meet a lot of different types of people.

在你的一生中,你会遇到很多不同类型的人。

Some may become lifelong friends, whilst others should be avoided at all costs.

有些人可能会成为一辈子的朋友,而另一些人则应该不惜一切代价避开。

But how do you differentiate between these kinds of people?

但你如何区分这类人呢?

Well, to help you out, here are six types of people you should avoid at all costs.

嗯,为了帮助你解决这个问题,这里有六种你应该不惜一切代价避开的人。

Number one, the self-absorbed.

第一,自我陶醉型的人。

Are they always only thinking about themselves?

他们总是只为自己着想吗?

Self-absorbed individuals believe that the world revolves around them.

自我陶醉的人认为世界围绕着他们转。

Because of this, you may notice that they don't and won't give much thought about you.

正因为如此,你可能会注意到,他们现在不会,将来也不会太多地考虑你。

Even though you're in their company, you may find yourself feeling abandoned and lonely.

即使他们陪伴着你,你也可能会有被遗弃和孤独的感觉。

This occurs because they believe that there is no use or point in having a genuine relationship with anyone else.

这是因为他们认为,与其他人建立真诚的关系没有任何用处或意义。

You're just a way for them to boost their self-esteem.

你只是他们提升自尊的一种方式。

Number two, the manipulator.

第二,操纵型的人。

Do they drain your time and energy?

他们会耗尽你的时间和精力吗?

Manipulators will try to know everything about you, from your likes and dislikes to other detrimental things about your personal life and utilize this information to further their own hidden purpose.

操纵者会试图了解你的一切,从你的好恶到个人生活中对你不利的事情,并利用这些信息来推进他们自己隐藏的目的。

You may even notice that most of your conversations are about getting to know you, with little or no contribution from them.

你甚至可能会注意到,大部分对话都是关于了解你的,很少或根本没有谈及他们的对话。

They'll go to any length to win you over so they can use what they know to manipulate you later on.

他们会不遗余力地赢得你的支持,这样他们就可以在以后利用他们所知道的来操纵你。

Number three, the judgmental.

第三,说三道四型的人。

Are they quick to tell you what is and isn't cool?

他们会很快告诉你什么没问题,什么是不行的?

Perhaps they have a knack for making you feel bad about the things that you care about the most.

也许他们有一个诀窍,可以让你对你最关心的事情感到难过。

Instead of acknowledging and learning from the different kinds of people in life, judgemental people will look down on others and judge them for being different from themselves.

爱说三道四的人不会承认生活中不同类型的人,也不会向他们学习,相反,他们会看不起别人,认为他们与自己不同。

They'll judge every aspect of your life and leave you feeling worthless or embarrassed about the things that you like and the qualities that make you who you are.

他们会评判你生活的方方面面,让你对自己喜欢的东西和让你成为你自己的品质感到毫无价值或为难。

Therefore, it's best to avoid them at all costs.

因此,最好是不惜一切代价避开这类人。

Number four, the gossipers.

第四,散步流言蜚语型的人。

Gossipers take pleasure in the downfall of others.

爱说闲话的人以别人的失败为乐。

It may seem amusing at first to pry into someone else's personal or professional blunders, but it can quickly become tiresome and make you feel filthy, especially when it causes harm to others.

乍一看,窥探别人的个人或职业错误似乎很有趣,但很快就会变得令人厌烦,让你感到不道德,尤其是这样做会对他人造成伤害时。

Gossipers like to spread rumors, look down on you, and never miss an opportunity to point out any of your mistakes.

爱说闲话的人喜欢散布谣言,看不起你,从不会错过指出你任何错误的机会。

This toxic habit of talking about things that don't involve them is one of the main reasons why you should avoid them.

这种谈论与他们无关的事情的有害习惯是你应该避开他们的主要原因之一。

Number five, the envious.

第五,善妒型的人。

The grass is always greener on the other side for envious individuals.

对善妒的人来说,总是这山望着那山高。

Even when something wonderful happens to them, they'll find a way to be unsatisfied with it.

即使当美好的事情发生在他们身上,他们也会找到不满意的方法。

This happens because they tend to compare their fortunes or misfortunes to that of the rest of the world when they should accept the outcomes and work on them.

这是因为,当他们应该接受结果并为之努力时,他们往往会将自己的命运或不幸与世界其他地区的命运或不幸进行比较。

And let's face it, if you look hard enough, you'll always find someone who is doing better.

让我们面对它吧,如果你足够努力地寻找,你总会找到做得更好的人。

And it can become unhealthy to spend too much time with people who get jealous easily since they'll always look for ways to make you feel bad about your own accomplishments instead of cheering you on.

花太多时间和容易嫉妒的人在一起可能会变得不健康,因为他们总是会想方设法让你对自己的成就感到难过,而不是鼓励你。

And number six, the hypocrites.

第六,伪善型的人。

If you discover that a person's beliefs vary by the minute and that they never follow through on what they say, then you've found yourself a hypocrite.

如果你发现一个人的信念每时每刻都在变化,而且他们从来没有坚持他们所说的话,那么你会发现自己的朋友是个伪君子。

It's impossible to predict a hypocrite's course of action.

要预测伪君子的行动是不可能的。

They may be nice and kind to you one minute and then hurt you the next.

他们可能前一分钟对你很好,但下一分钟就会伤害你。

Such people are motivated solely by their own self-interest.

这类人的动机完全是出于自身利益。

For this reason, you should avoid them at all costs.

出于这个原因,你应该不惜一切代价避开他们。

Do you have friends or coworkers that sound like the types we've mentioned?

你身边有没有听起来像我们提到的那种类型的朋友或同事?

Let us know in the comments below.

在下面的评论中告诉我们。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to like, subscribe, and share this video with those who might benefit from it.

如果你觉得这个视频有帮助,请务必点赞、订阅并与可能从中受益的人分享这个视频。

And don't forget to hit the notification bell icon to get notified whenever Psych2Go posts a new video.

不要忘记点击通知铃图标,以便在Psych2Go发布新视频时收到通知。

The references and studies used in this video are added in the description below.

本视频中使用的参考文献和研究添加在下面的描述框中。

Thanks for watching, and see you in our next video.

感谢观看,下期视频见。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
pry [prai]

想一想再看

v. 打听,窥探,用杠杆撬开 n. 窥探,杠杆,爱打探的

联想记忆
detrimental [.detri'mentl]

想一想再看

adj. 有害的 n. 有害的人或事

联想记忆
description [di'skripʃən]

想一想再看

n. 描写,描述,说明书,作图,类型

联想记忆
utilize ['ju:tilaiz]

想一想再看

vt. 利用

联想记忆
benefit ['benifit]

想一想再看

n. 利益,津贴,保险金,义卖,义演
vt.

联想记忆
differentiate [.difə'renʃi.eit]

想一想再看

vt. 识别,使差异,求导数,区分,区别对待

联想记忆
manipulator

想一想再看

n. 操纵器,调制器;操作者

 
opportunity [.ɔpə'tju:niti]

想一想再看

n. 机会,时机

 
tend [tend]

想一想再看

v. 趋向,易于,照料,护理

 
avoid [ə'vɔid]

想一想再看

vt. 避免,逃避

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。