手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

家庭剧情电影《亲爱的佐伊》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

Dear Zoe, I have memories of you from before you were even born.

亲爱的佐伊,在你出生之前,我就有了关于你的记忆。
Hey, Em. Can I see? What is it?
嘿,艾米。我能看看吗?这是什么?
Santa lying face down, crying.
圣诞老人趴着哭泣。
This has nothing to do with Zoe! Everything else does!
这和佐伊一点关系都没有!其他的也都与之无关!
What's going on? Is your mom okay?
这是怎么了?你妈妈还好吗?
Can I come in?
我能进去吗?
Really glad you're here.
很高兴你能来。
Yeah, me too.
是啊,我也是。
Why is she here?! Why is she here?!
她为什么在这里?她为什么在这里?
Elly's the custodial parent, not you. Huh? Not you!
艾莉才是有监护权的父母,不是你。不是你!
I know yo use been through hell. But I know that that kid in there is obviously hurting too.
我知道你们经历了地狱般的生活。但我也知道,那个孩子显然也很受伤。
I'm your big sister. I was supposed to protect you.
我是你的长姐。我应该保护好你的。
Are you coming back home?
你要回家吗?

QQ截图20221214153312.png

I need some time. I just... I have to clear my head.

我需要一些时间。我只是...我得清醒一下。
I'm Tess.
我叫苔丝。
I'm Jim.
我叫吉姆。
You're insane. This is insane.
你疯了。这太疯狂了。
Gotta get my act together, focus on being a parent.
我得振作起来,专心做一个家长。
Can I kiss you good night?
我能吻你道晚安吗?
Yes.
可以。
Is it cool if this one knocks off early?
她要是能早点下班就好了。
I love you.
我爱你。
I love you, too.
我也爱你。
Then let's fly.
那就让我们飞吧。
Your mom and me... we managed to do one thing right.
你妈妈和我...我们只做对了一件事。
You were funny and loud and sweet, and I will never, ever forget you. Love always, Tess.
你很好玩儿、很聒噪、很甜美,我永远不会忘记你。永远爱你的苔丝。
Will you teach me how to drive?
你能教我开车吗?
Oh. Those are scary words. It's right up there with, uh, "Where do babies come from?"
哦。这些话真吓人。这和“这个婴儿是从哪里来的”一样可怕。


发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。