In light of the events of the last 12 months, perhaps I have more to reflect on than most.
鉴于过去12个月发生的事件,也许我比大多数人都要做更多的反思。
The Royal Family is in genuine crisis.
王室正处于真正的危机之中。
Have royal scandals damaged the country's reputation?
王室丑闻损害了国家声誉吗?
The House of Windsor should be binding the nation together and setting an example of idealized family life.
温莎家族应该把整个国家团结在一起,为理想的家庭生活树立榜样。
It's a situation that cannot help but affect the stability of the country.
这种情况除了影响国家的稳定,没有其他任何益处。
For years I've called for a more modern monarchy that reflects the world outside.
多年来,我一直呼吁建立一个反映外部世界的更加现代化的君主制。
I don't think it's my behavior that's threatening its survival.
我不认为是我的行为威胁到了它的生存。
You, as future king, have a duty.
作为未来的国王,你有责任。
People will never understand how it's really been for me. I never stood a chance.
民众永远不会理解我到底经历了什么。我根本没有机会。
She's at breaking point because of the way she feels she's been treated. They see her as a threat.
她已经到了崩溃的边缘,因为她觉得自己受到了这样的对待。他们视她为威胁。
Remember the one condition, the one rule. You remain loyal to this family.
记住唯一的条件,唯一的规则。那就是你要忠于这个家族。
You mean silent?
你是说保持沉默?
Yes. It's a system, for better or for worse. We're all stuck in it.
是的。不管是好是坏,这都是一个体制。我们都深陷其中。
It feels it's all about to erupt.
感觉一切都要爆发了。
She opens her mouth, and grenades come out. She wants to tear down the temple.
她一开口就杀伤力十足。她想玉石俱焚。
Let's go for it.
让我们动手吧。
What the hell is she doing?!
她到底在做什么?
I won't go quietly. I'll battle till the end.
我不会乖乖就范。我会战斗到最后。
Her glories belong to the past. The world will move on, and we'll be left with nothing.
她的辉煌属于过去。世界会继续前进,而我们将一无所有。
How did it come to this?
事情是怎么发展到这一步的?