Our aim was to create a plant with a scent that makes its owner happy.
我们的目标是创造一种能够散发使人愉快的香味的植物。
We are entering a new era here. The first, mood-lifting, anti-depressant, happy plant.
我们正在步入一个新纪元。首个调节情绪、抗抑郁的快乐植物品种。
We've received orders from all over the world.
我们已经收到了来自全世界的订单。
I just wanted to say that I feel really proud to be working with you.
我想说,能够与你共事令我非常骄傲。
Look, what I have for you! What do you say we call him Little Joe?
看看我给你带了什么!我们叫它小小乔如何?
You have to take good care of it. Keep it warm. Talk to it. It needs attention.
你得好好照顾它。给它保暖。和它说话。它需要照料。
What's so special about it?
它有什么特别的?
It makes you happy.
它能让你快乐。
Haven't you notice how Chris has changed?
你没注意到克里斯的变化吗?
I think Little Joe's pollen has triggered something.
我认为是小小乔的花粉引发了什么。
Little Joe changes the people he infects.
小小乔改变它感染的人类。
You're starting to notice too, aren't you?
你也开始注意到了吧?
Hello?
有人吗?
Fear can distort our perception of reality.
恐惧会扭曲我们对现实的认知。
If I made a mistake, then it's my fault.
如果我犯了错,那就是我的责任。
It seems that this has all been a bit much for you.
这一切似乎让你有点招架不住了。
He frightens me.
他吓到我了。
You're a good mother, but which of your children will you choose?
你是个好母亲,但是你会选择你的哪个孩子呢?
Good night, Little Joe.
晚安,小小乔。