I am Puss in Boots. Holy frijoles! Hey, giant!
我是穿靴子的猫。我的老天啊!嘿,巨人!
You wanna see something cool?
你想看一些很酷的东西吗?
Gracias, the legend will never di...
谢谢,传奇永不谢幕...
Puss in Boots, you died.
穿靴子的猫,你死了。
I have nine lives.
我有九条命啊。
And how many times have you died already?
那你已经死了多少次了?
Uhhhhh... No! Puss in Boots doesn't need a spotter. Watch! Watch!
啊...不!穿靴子的猫不需要监视人。看好了!看好了!
A cat always lands on his feet, watch!
猫总是用脚着地,看好了!
You are down to your last life. Mama Luna's always on the lookout for a new lap-cat.
你只剩下最后一条命了。露娜老妈一直在寻找一只新的趴在人腿上的家猫。
I am no lap-cat! I am Puss in Boots!
我不是一只趴在人腿上的家猫!我是穿靴子的猫!
Not anymore.
你再也不是了。
No.
不。
Meet Pickles!
来见见泡菜!
Oh no.
哦,不。
This is a person potty, Pickles! That's your potty.
这是人的尿壶,泡菜!那才是你的便盆。
So this is where dignity goes to die.
这就是尊严消亡的地方。
You don't look like a "Pickles."
你看起来不像“泡菜”。
Well, you don't look like a cat.
你看起来不像猫啊。
Full disclosure, I'm a therapy dog. Wanna rub my belly?
坦白说,我是一只治疗犬。想摸摸我的肚子吗?
Hard pass.
我才不要摸呢。
They found me!
他们找到我了!
Goldilocks and the Three Bears Crime Family!
金发姑娘和三只熊犯罪家族!
Make her talk.
逼她说话。
Excuse me, my darling. We're looking for the legendary Puss in Boots. Have you perhaps... Seen him?
对不起,亲爱的。我们在找传说中的穿靴子的猫。你有没有可能...看到过他?
What's a Puss In Boots?
穿靴子的猫是什么?
He... Is me! Oh.
他...就是我!哦。
Ahhh, normally I have a sword. It's like a whole thing, you know? Okay.
啊,通常我是有一把剑的。我们是一个整体,你知道吗?好吧。
Get that cat! Dead or alive will be just right.
抓住那只猫!是死是活都可以。
Bounty hunters. Kitty Softpaws, I need your help.
赏金猎人。软爪凯蒂,我需要你的帮助。
Whenever I team up with you, things go wrong.
每次我和你合作,都会出问题。
Cool, another member of the team! I'm Puss's therapy dog.
酷,团队的新成员!我是穿靴子的猫的治疗犬。
Definitely not.
才不是呢。
Finally. You need therapy.
终于。你的确是需要治疗。
Oh, I have got to learn how to do that.
哦,我得学习一下子了。
Lives flashing before your eyes?
你的八条命在你眼前闪过?
Pray for mercy from Puss in Boots.
向穿靴子的猫求饶吧。
Hmmm, espresso.
嗯,是浓缩咖啡。
I don't trust you.
我不相信你。
Trust me.
相信我吧。
You gotta trust him. Look at those eyes!
你得相信他。看看他那眼睛!
You call that cute?
你管这叫萌?
And with the paws!
还有小猫爪!
Am I doing it?
我做到了吗?
Stop! You're gonna give yourself a hernia.
停!你会害自己得疝气的。