Hello! Oh my God.
大家好!我的天啊。
Crew, we've arrived! Disruptors have assembled!
成员们,人齐了!破坏者已经集结!
Welcome, gang. We got a great weekend.
欢迎啊,大家伙。我们度过了一个愉快的周末。
Who's that?
那是谁?
Benoit Blanc, the detective?
伯努瓦·布兰科,那个侦探?
Mr. Bron, I cannot overstate my gratitude to be here.
布朗先生,能来到这里我感激不尽。
When's the murder mystery start?
神秘谋杀案什么时候开始?
I've invited you all to my island... Hi... because tonight, a murder will be committed. My murder.
我邀请你们来我的岛...嗨...是因为今晚,会发生一起谋杀案。谋杀我的。
Once you're dead, will we still be able to talk to you?
那你死了的话,我们还能跟你说话吗?
Yeah, I'm not playing dead the whole weekend, dude.
可以,我可不想整个周末都装死,伙计。
This is truly delightful.
这样真好玩儿。
Across the island, I've hidden clues. You will have to closely observe each other.
在岛的另一边,我隐藏了一些线索。你们必须密切观察对方。
If anyone can name the killer, that person wins our game. Any questions?
谁能说出凶手的名字,谁就赢了。有什么问题吗?
Halle Berry. That has a kick.
我勒个去。太辣了。
Oh my God. What happened? Holy sh...
我的天啊。发生了什么事?什么鬼...
Ladies and gentlemen, there's been a murder, and the killer is in plain sight. For at least one person, this is not a game.
女士们先生们,发生了一起谋杀案,凶手就在我们当中。至少对一个人来说,这不是一场游戏。
I must insist that nobody touch the body.
我必须重申,任何人都不能碰尸体。
Jeez, Detective. Who killed the party?
哎呀,侦探。到底是谁毁了这场派对?
I need to find the motive for murder.
我需要找到谋杀动机。
Everyone would stab a friend in the back to hold on to this rich bastard.
每个人为了抓住这个有钱的混蛋,都会在背后捅朋友一刀。
Deal with it.
接受现实吧。
You're all friends. Why would anyone commit murder?
你们都是朋友。为什么会有人杀人?
Are we gonna talk about the elephant in the room?
我们要谈谈那些显而易见而又被忽略的事实吗?
Am I the elephant?
我是那个问题吗?
Yeah. You're the elephant!
是的。你就是问题!
You're not that bad.
不算是大问题。
Think of the danger here.
想想这里的危险。
Are you calling me dangerous?
你是在说我危险吗?
Well, we'll see.
好吧,我们走着瞧。
Let it all out. Hell yeah!
尽情发泄吧。没错!
This is reckless.
这太鲁莽了。
The killer wouldn't hesitate to kill again if it covers their tracks.
为了掩盖行踪,凶手会毫不犹豫地再次杀人。