手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 看动漫学心理学 > 正文

暴露真实性格的7个习惯

来源:可可英语 编辑:Kelly   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

There's been a huge decline in mental health around the world, which is why we're so committed to creating more content than we ever have.

世界各地的心理健康水平在大幅下降,这就是为什么我们如此致力于创造比以往任何时候都更多的内容。

Thanks for being a part of our journey.

感谢你们成为我们这段旅程的一部分。

The habits you have, good and bad, are mostly subconscious.

你的一些习惯,无论好坏,大多都是潜意识下的一些行为。

It's not something you often give much thought to, but these little things have been dropping hints about your personality all along.

你不会思考太多,但这些小事一直在暗示着你的性格。

So are you curious about what links your personality and your habits?

那么,你想知道性格与习惯有什么联系吗?

Let's look at seven habits that reveal your true personality.

让我们来看看暴露你真实性格的七个习惯。

Number one, clothing preference.

第一,衣着喜好。

Do you like to wear casual clothes or do you prefer professional attire?

你喜欢穿休闲装还是喜欢职业装?

A study by Erickson and Sirgy revealed that formal and business like attire is used by career-oriented individuals to reinforce self-image.

埃里克森和西里的一项研究显示,职场人士会穿着正装和商务装来强化自己的形象。

A study from the University of Manchester found that those who prefer to wear casual style clothes have low conforming attitudes, as they wanna enhance their sense of freedom.

曼彻斯特大学的一项研究发现,那些喜欢穿休闲装的人没那么从众,因为他们想要增强自己的自由感。

Meanwhile, socially conscientious individuals prefer evening style outfits.

与此同时,有社交意识的人更喜欢穿夜店装。

Those with more conventional personality types prefer to wear formal clothes with a lack of color or design.

那些性格比较传统的人更喜欢穿没有颜色或图案的正式服装。

Number two, shopping habits.

第二,购物习惯。

A new pair of shoes from your favorite brand has just hit the shelves, would you prefer to buy them online or do you go to the physical store?

你最喜欢的品牌刚刚上架了一双新鞋,你愿意在网上购买还是去实体店购买?

A study conducted by Breazale and Lueg, comparing offline and online shopping behavior, showed that more extroverted individuals spend the most time and money at the mall, and the least time online.

布雷泽尔和卢格进行的一项研究比较了线下和线上购物行为,结果显示,性格外向的人在线下购物中心花费的时间和金钱越多,网购时间越少。

A different study demonstrated that those who buy impulsively tend to have a higher tendency to experience psychological distress.

另一项研究表明,冲动购物的人往往有更严重的心理压力。

This might be due to their belief that shopping can temporarily alleviate mental distress.

这可能是因为他们相信购物可以暂时缓解精神痛苦。

Number three, daily routines.

第三,日常生活。

Did you know even your mundane every day to-do list can reveal a lot about your personality?

你知道吗?即使是你每天做的一些日常琐事也能透露出很多你的性格。

A study by Chapman and Goldberg found the degree of agreeableness in individuals can be revealed by the kind of chores they do.

查普曼和戈德伯格的一项研究发现,个人的随和程度可以通过他们做的家务来反映出来。

For those higher up on the scale of agreeableness, you spend more time doing domestic chores, such as ironing or washing the dishes.

和蔼可亲的人,会花更多的时间做家务,比如熨衣服或洗碗。

You are also highly motivated to keep other people happy.

也有很强的动力去让别人开心。

In addition, you are more likely to sing while in the shower or in the car.

此外,也更有可能在淋浴时或在车里放声高唱。

Extroverted individuals are found to spend their time planning parties or talking on the phone making plans for the next adventure.

研究发现,性格外向的人会把时间花在策划派对或打电话上,为下一次冒险制定计划。

Number four, professional stress.

第四,职业压力。

How would you describe yourself when you are faced with workplace stressors?

当你面临职场压力时,你会如何描述?

Are you more prone to think of it as a challenge, or do you tend to view it from a negative lens?

你是更倾向于把它视为一种挑战,还是倾向于从负面的角度来看待它?

A study by Chen and Spector demonstrated that personality is associated with perceptions of the work environment.

陈和斯佩克特的一项研究表明,性格与对工作环境的感知有关。

For example, extreme conscientiousness or someone who is anxious about the tiniest of tiny details is more inclined to perceive the work environment as stressful.

例如,极端认真的人或对最微小的细节感到焦虑的人更容易感受到工作环境的压力。

Number five, the way you walk.

第五,走路方式。

Have you ever sat on a bench and observed the myriad of ways that people walk?

你有没有坐在长椅上观察过人们走路的各种方式?

Some walk with heavy stomping, some with strong lunging steps or some walk slowly with soft steps.

有些人迈着沉重的脚步行走,有些人迈着有力的步伐行走,有些人迈着轻柔的步伐缓慢行走。

A study published in the Journal of Nonverbal Behavior found that individuals with high physical aggression possess greater relative movement between the upper and lower body.

发表在《非语言行为杂志》上的一项研究发现,身体攻击性强的人上半身和下半身之间的相对运动更大。

In other words, an aggressive walk is characterized by exaggerated body motion.

换句话说,有攻击性的人行走带有夸张的身体运动幅度。

Apart from that, Cesario and McDonald reported that extroverted personalities are more likely to walk with confidence.

除此之外,塞萨里奥和麦克唐纳报告称,性格外向的人走路时更自信。

On the other hand, you're more likely to be introverted, If you walk slowly with soft steps.

另一方面,如果你走得慢,脚步轻柔,你就更内向。

Number six, hobbies.

第六、爱好。

Do you spend your free time lost in fictional worlds or do you spend your time sweating it out on the tennis court?

你会在空闲时间时玩一些虚拟游戏?还是更喜欢花时间在网球场上汗流浃背?

Have you ever wondered why you prefer to participate in certain activities during your leisure time?

你有没有想过为什么你在闲暇时间更喜欢参加某些活动?

And what does it say about your personality?

这暴露了你的哪方面的性格特点?

A study by Eysenck, Nias, and Cox demonstrated that extrovert people are more likely to spend their free time in sporting activities.

艾森克、尼亚斯和考克斯的一项研究表明,性格外向的人更有可能把空闲时间花在体育活动上。

Moreover, a study by Wilkinson and Hansen reported that individuals who are more open to experiences were more involved in cultural aesthetic leisure,

此外,威尔金森和汉森的一项研究报告称,更注重体验感的人会更多地参与到文化审美类的休闲活动中,

such as cultural arts, literature, and writing.

如文化艺术、文学和写作。

And number seven, written words.

第七,书面语言。

Do you tend to write in large or small letters?

你喜欢用大写还是小写?

Is the dot on your I's placed high or low.

你写的I上的圆点是习惯放在高处还是放在低处?

Psst, it's okay if they were tiny hearts instead of dots.

如果你喜欢用一颗小心心来代替这个圆点也是可以的。

According to a theory by K Amend and others, the word slant, writing pressure, connecting strokes,

根据莫迪姆等人的理论,单词倾斜度、下笔力度、连笔方式、

and spaces between lines can convey specific characteristics of the writers.

行与行之间的空格都可以传达出写作者的一些具体性格特点。

If you write in a vertical slant, you are someone who finds it easy to control your emotions,

如果你以垂直倾斜的方式书写,你会发现你很容易控制自己的情绪,

while writing with a moderate left slant, may show you find it hard to express your emotions.

如果你书写时稍微向左倾斜,可能表明你是个很难表达自己情绪的人。

Those who want to be in permanent control and have low self-esteem write in an extreme left slant.

那些控制欲特别强,而且极度缺乏自尊的人写的字左倾得厉害。

As for those who can easily verbalize their emotions and opinions, they tend to write in a moderate left slant.

至于那些会用语言表达自己的情绪和观点的人,他们写的字只会稍微左倾。

Finally, individuals who are impulsive and lack self-control write in an extreme right slant.

最后,冲动和缺乏自制力的人写的字会向右边倾斜。

Contrary to popular belief, your personality is not set and stoned by 30.

与流行的看法相反,你的性格并非是在30岁之前就固定下来的。

It was recently discovered that your personality is quite malleable as you grow older.

最近人们发现,随着年龄的增长,性格也会有很大的可塑性。

Based on a study on personality, there is roughly a 25% chance that your personality traits will change over time.

根据一项关于性格的研究,随着时间的推移,人们的性格特征大约有25%的可能性会改变。

You can always acquire new habits to be the best version of yourself.

你总是可以养成新的习惯,成为最好的自己。

So did this list help shed some light on habits that give away your personality type?

那么,这张清单是否有助于揭示一些暴露性格类型的习惯呢?

Do you know any other habits that can reveal personality?

你知道还有没有其他能显露性格的习惯呢?

Feel free to leave a comment with your experience, feedback, or suggestions.

随时欢迎留下有关经验、反馈或建议的评论。

If you found this video helpful, be sure to hit the like button and share it with others too.

如果你觉得这个视频有帮助,一定要点击点赞按钮,并将这段视频分享给其他人。

Don't forget to subscribe to Psych2Go, and hit that notification bell for more new videos.

别忘了订阅Psych2Go,按下通知铃,以获得更多新视频。

Thanks for watching.

感谢观看。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
negative ['negətiv]

想一想再看

adj. 否定的,负的,消极的
n. 底片,负

联想记忆
mundane ['mʌndein]

想一想再看

adj. 平凡的,世俗的,宇宙的

联想记忆
prone [prəun]

想一想再看

adj. 俯卧的,易于 ... 的,有 ... 倾向的

联想记忆
possess [pə'zes]

想一想再看

vt. 持有,支配

 
moderate ['mɔdəreit,'mɔdərit]

想一想再看

adj. 适度的,稳健的,温和的,中等的
v.

联想记忆
reveal [ri'vi:l]

想一想再看

vt. 显示,透露
n. (外墙与门或窗之间的

 
bench [bentʃ]

想一想再看

n. 长凳,工作台,法官席
vt. 坐(

联想记忆
brand [brænd]

想一想再看

n. 商标,牌子,烙印,标记
vt. 打烙印,

联想记忆
contrary ['kɔntrəri]

想一想再看

adj. 相反的,截然不同的
adv. 相反(

联想记忆
movement ['mu:vmənt]

想一想再看

n. 活动,运动,移动,[音]乐章

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。