Welcome to the CIA. How long have you been here?
欢迎来到中央情报局。你到这里有多久了?
Ten minutes. But you're a busy man, running the whole operation. You mean how long I've been working here. About two days.
十分钟。但您是个大忙人,要掌控整个行动。如果您是问我在这里工作了多久。大约两天。
What the hell is this?
这是什么鬼东西?
Every letter is from someone threatening to expose classified information if we don't help them.
每封信都是有人威胁说,如果我们不帮他们,他们就会泄露机密信息。
You're the lawyer. Figure it out.
你是律师。想办法解决。
Don't get cute. Do your business and get out.
别跟个菜鸟一样。做好你的事,然后离开。
I'm Owen Hendricks, CIA. We got your letter.
我是中央情报局的欧文·亨德里克斯。我们收到了你的信。
Have you made any new friends or overthrown any foreign governments?
你交了什么新朋友,或者推翻了什么外国政府吗?
You do know bullets go through metal, right? Yeah.
你知道子弹是能穿透金属的吧?是的。
Congratulations, you're being followed by the entire United Nations.
祝贺你,整个联合国都在关注你。
Is the hood really necessary? No.
这头套真的有必要吗?不。
You get this under control no matter what it takes. Seriously?
不管付出什么代价,你都要控制住局面。认真的吗?
Have you ever had a panic attack?
你有过恐慌症发作吗?
I've been having one continuously since 2019. You get used to it.
自2019年以来,我一直有恐慌症。你会习惯的。
Good luck. You're gonna need it.
祝你好运。你会需要这个的。
Is there a problem?
有什么问题吗?
So many.
太多问题了。
Higher stakes, a bit more challenging, but the bottom line is...
风险越高,挑战越大,但底线是...
I'm a guy that doesn't mind falling on his face.
我不是一个介意摔跟头的人。
I'm 24. I'm supposed to make mistakes. Take big swings.
我才24岁。我应该犯错误。勇于尝试。
How about a martini?
来杯马提尼怎么样?
How about a White Claw?
白爪怎么样?
This need to jump into the deep end, to prove yourself over and over again, it's unhealthy.
这次行动需要你刨根溯源,一次又一次地证明自己,这很危险。
I think it's ambitious.
我反倒认为这是雄心壮志。
I am actually just a lawyer. I'd like to think I'm good at what I do.
我其实只是个律师。我觉得我很擅长自己的工作。
What you are is lucky.
你只是运气好罢了。
Is that a pina colada? Yeah.
那是果汁朗姆酒吗?是的。