What's it like? Always knowing the truth.
那是种什么感觉?永远知道真相。
There's nothing mystical about it. I can just tell.
这没什么神秘的。我就是能看得出来。
When anyone is lying? Yeah.
当有人撒谎的时候?是的。
I know what you did here psycho.
我知道你在这儿做了什么,疯子。
You're gonna find Charlie Cale and you're gonna bring her to me.
你要找到查理·凯尔,把她带来见我。
You live on the road, right? What's it like, to leave everything behind, start fresh?
你住在路上,对吧?抛下一切,重新开始是什么感觉?
I've got wolves on my fender. I gotta keep moving. Holy. Holy.
我的挡泥板后面有狼。我得继续前行了。天啊。天啊。
It wasn't an accident. I... I think there's been a murder.
这可不是意外。我...我想,这里发生了一起谋杀案。
Look out!
当心!
I have been kind of a death magnet.
我就像个死亡磁石。
I'm trying to figure out what happened.
我想弄清楚发生了什么。
You watch too much Dateline.
你看太多《日界线》了。
I could tell she was lying.
我看得出她在撒谎。
So what is this, a woman's intuition?
凭什么,女人的直觉吗?
No, it's not like a tampon commercial, okay? It's a real thing.
不,这不是卫生棉条广告,好吗?是真的。
You're coming with me. Front seat or the trunk. Your choice.
你跟我来。前座或者后备箱。你自己选。
I guess I'm not over the part where you're a human lie detector.
我想我还没接受你是人体测谎仪这件事。
Yeah, I know. It's uh... it's crazy.
是的,我知道。这确实太疯狂了。
You ever gamble? Cause you could make a killing.
你赌博过吗?你肯定可以大赚一笔的。
Nah.
没有。