You're an interesting man, Scott Lang. You're an Avenger.
你是个有趣的人,斯科特·朗。你是复仇者联盟中的一员。
You have a daughter, but you've lost a lot of time, like me.
你有个女儿,但你失去了很多时光,就像我一样。
We can help each other with that.
我们可以互相帮助。
Dad!
爸爸!
Who are you?
你是什么人?
I'm the man who can give you the one thing you want.
我是那个能给你想要的东西的人。
What's that?
你指的是什么?
Time.
时间。
He can re-write existence and shatter timelines.
他可以改写存在,打破时间线。
You cannot trust him!
你不能相信他!
I don't care who this guy is. I just lost so much.
我才不管这家伙是谁。我失去了太多。
Daddy!
爸爸!
He can give us a second chance.
他可以让我们重新来过。
Let me make this easy for you. You will bring me what I need, or everything you call a life, will end.
我给你解释清楚。你要给我我需要的东西,否则你所谓的人生就会终结。
This is all my fault.
这都是我的错。
You may not want her to watch this.
你可能不想让她目睹这一切。
We had a deal.
我们说好的。
You thought you could win?!
你以为你能赢?!
I don't have to win, we both just have to lose.
我没必要赢,我只要我们都输。
Dad!
爸爸!
I'm sorry Cassie!
对不起,凯西!