My name's Leonard. It's nice to meet you.
我叫莱昂纳德。很高兴认识你。
Why are you here?
你为什么在这里?
I suppose I'm here to make friends with you and your dads too.
我想我是来和你,还有你的爸爸们交朋友的。
But my heart is broken.
但我的心都碎了。
Why is it broken?
为什么心碎?
Because of what I have to do today.
因为我今天要做的事。
There is a woman carrying something that looks like a pick with a chain and a mallet head.
有个女人,拿着一个看起来链子连着锤头的镐样的东西。
You see, the four of us have a very important job to do.
我们四个人有一项非常重要的任务要做。
In fact, it might be the most important job in the history of the world.
事实上,这可能是世界历史上最重要的任务。
We were called and are united by a common vision, which has now become a command that we cannot ignore.
我们被一种共同的愿景所召唤并团结在一起,而这一愿景现在已成为我们不能忽视的命令。
The four of us are here to prevent the apocalypse.
我们四个人是来阻止世界末日的。
Your family has been chosen to make a horrible decision.
你们一家被选中,要去做一个可怕的决定。
If you fail to choose, the world will end.
如果你们无法选择,这个世界将会毁灭。