Ally?
艾丽?
Sean! Oh, my God!
肖恩!哦,天哪!
What are you doing here?
你在这里做什么?
You know, I'm just visiting my old haunts on the off chance I might run into an ex from ten years ago.
我只是来参观我以前常去的地方,希望能偶遇十年前的前男友。
How many have you run into so far?
那到目前为止你遇到了多少个?
I still think about what would have happened if you hadn't left all those years ago.
我还在想,如果那么多年前你没有离开,会是什么情况。
I've been kinda wondering the same thing recently. Like, if maybe I made the wrong decision.
我最近也在想同样的事情。也许我做错了决定。
I haven't felt that free in... I don't even know how long.
我从来没有这么自由过...我甚至不知道要多久。
Sean, honey? Mom, hey! I... Ally? Jojo!
肖恩,宝贝。嘿,妈妈!我...艾丽?乔乔!
What a wonderful thing for us all to be here. So thank you to the bride and groom for giving us a reason to celebrate. To Sean and Cassidy!
我们能齐聚这里,真是太好了。感谢新郎新娘给了我们庆祝的理由。敬肖恩和卡西迪!
Cheers! Cheers!
干杯!干杯!
I need to see this through, whatever it is.
不管是什么事,我都会坚持到底。
You mean, like, with you and the groom?
你是说,你和新郎?
I mean, we can just call him Sean.
我们可以叫他肖恩的。
Hi! You're still here.
嗨!你还在这里啊。
If my being here is making you uncomfortable in any way...
如果我在这里让你不舒服...
No, no! It wouldn't be very cool of me to kick out one of Sean's oldest friends.
没有!如果我把肖恩的老朋友赶走,那就太不厚道了。
I told you she was cool.
我告诉过你,她很酷的。
She actually reminds me a lot of me at that age.
她让我想起了我年轻时的样子。
Weren't you, like, a nudist? I was. I have an idea.
你是裸体主义者吧?我以前是。我有个主意。
Keep your eyes on the iPad. Bradley Pitt Campbell, do not chase the naked ladies!
把你的注意力放在iPad上。布拉德利·皮特·坎贝尔,别去追裸女!
Ally, this has gone way too far.
艾莉,这太过分了。
I know. I don't know what to do anymore.
我知道。我不知道该怎么办了。