手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 环球影视抢先看 > 正文

喜剧剧情美剧《明天你好!》预告片

来源:可可英语 编辑:max   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

No one here is not a dreamer.

这里的所有人都是梦想家。
Not in a world like this, where you can have it all.
在另一个世界,你可以拥有一切。
We live with miracles at our fingertips. We got robots taking out the trash. We fly to the stars.
奇迹就在我们的指尖。我们可以让机器人倒垃圾。我们飞向各个星球。
And that's what I want for you and your families. That's the dream you all deserve.
这就是我希望你们和你们的家人能得到的。这是你们都应得的梦想。
Soon you folks will be saying, "Wow!"
很快你们就会感叹:“哇!”
I love living on the moon.
我享受住在月球上。
Remember we're not just selling. We're changing lives.
记住,我们不仅仅是在销售。我们正在改变生活。
Congratulations! On your new home in the stars.
恭喜你!你在月球上有新家了。
I've been thinking about moving up there. The moon might be nice.
我一直在考虑搬去那里。月球可能真的不错。
What about all them aliens?
那些外星人怎么办?

QQ截图20230317102222.png

Well, there's no such thing.

额,不存在的。
What is this? What's going on? Did we do something wrong?
这是什么?怎么了?我们出什么问题了吗?
I'm going to tell him soon. What do you think I am?
我很快就会告诉他。你以为我是什么?
I know what you are. You're going to rip him away from everything decent.
我了解你。你会让他失去一切体面的东西。
Everyone else plays fast and loose. Why can't we?
其他人都在偷奸耍滑。为什么我们不能?
What?
什么?
The music can't stop. Because we get to dream on a better tomorrow.
音乐不能停。因为我们可以梦想一个更美好的明天。
I left my whole life for this. I want the truth.
为了它,我放弃自己的一生。我要知道真相。
What are we selling here?
我们销售的是什么?
I can't fix our problems.
我解决不了我们的问题。
We'll find a way. You and me.
我们会找到办法的。你和我。
There are some things you should know about Jack.
关于杰克,有些事你应该知道。
And your brighter tomorrow doesn't start when you land on the moon. It starts today!
你更光明的未来不会在你登上月球时开始。而是从今天开始!

重点单词   查看全部解释    
decent ['di:snt]

想一想再看

adj. 体面的,正派的,得体的,相当好的

联想记忆
deserve [di'zə:v]

想一想再看

vi. 应该得到
vt. 应受,值得

联想记忆

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。