I had this secret. There's a darkness inside of me.
我有一个秘密。我的内心有黑暗面。
It followed me here. And it's going to keep coming for us.
它跟着我来到这里。还会一直冲着我们来的。
Run.
快跑。
We share a certain history.
我们有着共同的经历。
This isn't like any other Ghostface.
这次的和其他的鬼脸不一样。
What is this place?
这是什么地方?
A shrine.
一个圣地。
We've got to lure him in. We execute him.
我们得把他引过来。然后处决他。
Hello?
喂?
Let's play a game.
我们来做个游戏吧。
You know you're like the tenth guy to try this, right? It never works out for the dipshit in the mask.
你知道你是第10个尝试这么做的家伙,对吧?戴着面具的蠢货永远不会有好结果。
Maybe. But there's never been one like me, Gale.
也许吧。但从没有像我一样的鬼脸,盖尔。
I'm something... different.
我是不一样的。
That's why I'm going to shoot you in the head.
所以我要一枪崩了你的头。
You want me. So let's finish this.
你找的是我。我们来做个了结吧。
Guys?
大家?