Final approach to target. Number one. Go! Go!
最后接近目标。一号。上!上!
Okay, you got seven minutes.
好的,你有七分钟的时间。
Stay focused. The art in here is worth millions.
保持专注。这里的艺术品价值数百万。
Proceed to step two.
继续执行第二步。
What's happening? Come in. Come in! It won't open.
发生什么事情了?快进来。快进来!打不开了。
Sorry, man. You're on your own.
抱歉,伙计。你得靠自己了。
Come in, number three.
进来,三号。
Number three, come in.
三号,请来啊。
Help me! Get me out of here!
救救我!让我出去!
Go to Tompkins Square Park. Look for a guy named Danny Z.
去汤普金斯广场公园。找一个叫丹尼·Z的人。
Do that for me. Tell him I'm stuck here.
帮我个忙。告诉他我被困在这里了。
Nobody here but us pigeons.
我们这里只有这些鸽子。
I feel you, brother. I'm gonna set you free.
我可以理解你,兄弟。我这就给你自由。
When I was a kid, my teacher asked what I would save from my house if it were on fire.
当我还是个孩子的时候,我的老师问我,如果我的房子着火了,我会从里面救出什么。
I answered, my sketchbook, my AC/DC album and my cat, Groucho. I didn't mention my parents or my sister.
我回答,我的素描本,我的AC/DC专辑和我的猫格劳乔。我没提我的父母和妹妹。
Does that make me a bad person?
这会让我变成坏人吗?
Cats die. Music fades. But art... is for keeps.
猫咪死了。音乐消失。但艺术永存。