Here's the thing. We're a team of thieves.
事情是这样的。我们是一伙盗贼。
And when you do this... You're bound to make enemies.
当你做这种事的时候....你一定会树敌。
Sometimes those enemies come looking for revenge.
有时候这些敌人会来报复。
Truth be told... We helped the wrong person steal the wrong thing.
说实话...我们帮了不该帮的人偷了不该偷的东西。
We didn't mean to unleash the greatest evil the world has ever known. But we're going to fix it.
我们不是有意释放世界上最大的恶魔的。但我们会做出补救的。
Well how do we pull that off?
我们要怎么做到呢?
Uh...
啊...
Figure it out over a drink?
边喝酒边想?
Probably best.
那是最好了。
To give us a fighting chance we're going to need strength. You got this, right?
为了给我们一个战斗的机会,我们需要力量。你做得到,对吧?
I know you don't.
我知道你做不到。
We also need courage. Magic. And you.
我们也需要勇气。魔法。和你。
What is that again?
那是什么来着?
It's an owlbear.
它是一只枭熊。
Be warned. There is evil here.
要警觉。这里存在着邪恶。
I'm glad he's on our side.
我很高兴他站在我们这边。
This one's dangerous. But whatever happens... We'll be ready.
这个很危险。但无论发生什么,我们都会准备好的。
What is it exactly that you bring to this?
你到底能做什么贡献?
I'm a planner. I make plans.
我是个策划者。我来制定计划。
You've already made the plan, so...
你已经制定好计划了,所以...
If the existing plan fails, I make a new plan.
如果现有的计划失败了,我会制定一个新的计划。
So you make plans that fail? No. He also plays the lute. Not relevant.
所以你在做会失败的计划?没有。他还会弹诗琴。不相关的。