手机APP下载

您现在的位置: 首页 > 英语听力 > 英语视频听力 > 大咖访谈集 > 正文

一代宗师甄子丹谈做电影的初心

来源:可可英语 编辑:Leon   可可英语APP下载 |  可可官方微信:ikekenet

I wanted to make a movie that appeals to the whole world where even if you don't understand

我想拍一部吸引全世界的电影,即使你不了解中国武侠小说

any culture of Chinese martial art novels or Jin Yongs particular, you'll still appreciate this movie.

或者金庸小说里的任何文化,你仍然会欣赏这部电影。

So I came up with the story and then start bringing these pieces together.

所以我想到了这个故事,然后开始把这些碎片拼凑起来。

Like, "How am I going to do something that is different from what's done in the past?"

比如,“我要如何做一些与过去所做的不同的事情?”

From wardrobes, again music, and comes down to the action.

从服装到音乐,再到开拍。

Now, this can easily be over the top where, what's going on?

现在,这很容易就超越巅峰了,比如发生什么了?

No one can understand, you know, why is this guy flying around in the air

没有人能理解,为什么这个家伙在空中飞来飞去,

and he doesn't come down to the ground, you know?

他没有落到地面上,你知道吗?

And then, I came up with this concept of, "You know what,

然后,我想到了这个概念,“

what is the most successful franchise of these type of films, right?"

这类电影中最成功的系列是什么?”

Marvel Movies, right?

漫威电影,对吧?

X-Men movies, right?

x战警电影,对吧?

We believe in that world.

我们相信这样的世界。

Why do we believe in that?

为什么我们相信这个?

What are the successful elements?

成功的因素是什么?

So I use that as a study case to, "Oh, okay, I understand.

所以我把它作为一个研究案例,“哦,好吧,我明白了。

So basically, this is my version of the Chinese Marvels.

基本上,这就是我的中国漫威。

But of course, I don't have that kind of budget.

当然,我没有那么多预算。

You know, I mean, it's under a very string of very tight budget.

我的意思是,我们的预算非常紧张。

I didn't have any money at all.

我一分钱都没有。

I just thought that with my experience and my team was so strong,

我只是想,以我的经验和如此强大的团队,

Hong Kong film award winners, they're all acclaimed cinematographer, editor, wardrobes and art directions.

香港电影奖得主,他们都是广受赞誉的摄影师、剪辑师、服装师和艺术指导。

So my whole entire cast from actors to behind the camera, the crew, they were really supportive.

所以我的整个剧组,从演员到幕后,工作人员,他们都非常支持我。

They really believe in my vision.

他们真的相信我的愿景。

They said, "You know, Donnie, we trust you.

他们说:“子丹,我们信任你。

We believe you.

我们相信你。

We wanna go on a journey with you."

我们想和你一起踏上旅途。”

Even everybody's getting a cut.

甚至每个人都有分成。

No one is getting paid that much, honestly.

说实话,没人拿那么多钱。

But we enjoyed it.

但是我们很享受。

Everybody were in a ride together with me and wanted to make a difference.

每个人都和我在一起,都想有所作为。

We wanted to make something special for the world.

我们想为这个世界做点特别的东西。

A couple elements is really important in my movies.

在我的电影中,有几个元素非常重要。

Number one, I say positive energy.

第一位就是正能量。

It's very important in my movies.

这在我的电影中非常重要。

I don't like to make movies where if there's a role that is offered to me or a project is offered to me

我不喜欢拍一种电影,就是如果有人给我提供一个角色或一个项目,

and it's against my morals, my principle of how I wanna live my life,

那违背了我的道德,违背了我想要如何生活的原则,

I don't care how much money they give me, I don't wanna do it.

我不在乎他们给我多少钱,我不想拍。

My movie has to contain some core values as a human being, righteousness, family, love.

我的电影必须包含一些作为人类的核心价值观,正义,家庭,爱。

That is really important for me, and also, very commercial movies.

这对我来说真的很重要,还有非常商业化的电影。

I like my movies to be entertaining because at the end of the day, what are we making this for, for yourself or for the mass?

我喜欢我的电影是娱乐性的,因为在结束的时候,我们是为了什么拍电影呢,为你自己还是为大众?

And what I like to do is make movies for everybody.

我喜欢做的是为每个人拍电影。

重点单词   查看全部解释    
budget ['bʌdʒit]

想一想再看

n. 预算
vt. 编预算,为 ... 做预算

 
particular [pə'tikjulə]

想一想再看

adj. 特殊的,特别的,特定的,挑剔的
n.

联想记忆
string [striŋ]

想一想再看

n. 线,一串,字串
vt. 串起,成串,收紧

 
morals

想一想再看

n. 道德

 
concept ['kɔnsept]

想一想再看

n. 概念,观念

 
entertaining [entə'teiniŋ]

想一想再看

adj. 引起乐趣的,娱乐性的,令人愉快的 n. 招待,

 
martial ['mɑ:ʃəl]

想一想再看

adj. 军事的,战争的

联想记忆
understand [.ʌndə'stænd]

想一想再看

vt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为<

 
core [kɔ:]

想一想再看

n. 果心,核心,要点
vt. 挖去果核

 
mass [mæs]

想一想再看

n. 块,大量,众多
adj. 群众的,大规模

 

发布评论我来说2句

    最新文章

    可可英语官方微信(微信号:ikekenet)

    每天向大家推送短小精悍的英语学习资料.

    添加方式1.扫描上方可可官方微信二维码。
    添加方式2.搜索微信号ikekenet添加即可。